Skip to content

Anyone listen to Freddies presser this afternoon

The Browns Board
44 18 1.2k 1
  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    He said a lot of coach speak, basically saying to be productive and go hard every snap regardless of the score and he gave respect to the Titans as being a disciplined talented team.

    Hopefully Sunday evenings this year we don’t hear “I’ll have to watch the tape” ever again

  • He said a lot of coach speak, basically saying to be productive and go hard every snap regardless of the score and he gave respect to the Titans as being a disciplined talented team.

    Hopefully Sunday evenings this year we don’t hear “I’ll have to watch the tape” ever again

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    He said a lot of coach speak, basically saying to be productive and go hard every snap regardless of the score and he gave respect to the Titans as being a disciplined talented team.

    Hopefully Sunday evenings this year we don’t hear “I’ll have to watch the tape” ever again

    I heard Baker Mayfield giving Tony Grossi the figurative finger. Baker was openly clowning Grossi's questions and he treats him with such little respect...I love it. Every time Grossi asks a question Baker completely dismisses him, and it's about time somebody did that with that fool. 

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Grossi and the fucking clowns at KNR can burn in Hell. 

  • Grossi and the fucking clowns at KNR can burn in Hell. 

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Grossi and the fucking clowns at KNR can burn in Hell. 

    Stopped listening a long time ago. Couldn't stand that jewboy Broncos fan.

  • @typicalbrowns50 said:

    He said a lot of coach speak, basically saying to be productive and go hard every snap regardless of the score and he gave respect to the Titans as being a disciplined talented team.

    Hopefully Sunday evenings this year we don’t hear “I’ll have to watch the tape” ever again

    I heard Baker Mayfield giving Tony Grossi the figurative finger. Baker was openly clowning Grossi's questions and he treats him with such little respect...I love it. Every time Grossi asks a question Baker completely dismisses him, and it's about time somebody did that with that fool. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @jiggins7919 said:

    I heard Baker Mayfield giving Tony Grossi the figurative finger. Baker was openly clowning Grossi's questions and he treats him with such little respect...I love it. Every time Grossi asks a question Baker completely dismisses him, and it's about time somebody did that with that fool. 

    And if you cannot tell that they are joking and jostling with each other....just like we here fuck with each other in a friendly way....well...I don't know what to do for you except to say:  get a clue.

  • @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Grossi and the fucking clowns at KNR can burn in Hell. 

    Stopped listening a long time ago. Couldn't stand that jewboy Broncos fan.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #7

    @gorka said:

    Stopped listening a long time ago. Couldn't stand that jewboy Broncos fan.

    How is it that this guy can have over 1300 posts since he joined in 2018....and I have never heard of him?  Has every one of those been on the political board?  (sounds like has a healthy dose of anti-semitism going for him).

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by TypicalBrowns50
    #8

    Aaron Goldhammer is the worst thing to happen to Cleveland radio ever. The Really Big Show should be called The Really Cringe Show. I can’t even make it 100 seconds without wanting to kill puppies listening to Goldhammer. That whole station is literally garbage and ads. Goldhammer got the job through his dad (whose rich as hell) so there you go gip. Your not missing out on anything 

  • @gorka said:

    Stopped listening a long time ago. Couldn't stand that jewboy Broncos fan.

    How is it that this guy can have over 1300 posts since he joined in 2018....and I have never heard of him?  Has every one of those been on the political board?  (sounds like has a healthy dose of anti-semitism going for him).

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @the-gipper said:

    How is it that this guy can have over 1300 posts since he joined in 2018....and I have never heard of him?  Has every one of those been on the political board?  (sounds like has a healthy dose of anti-semitism going for him).

    Oh, this was mild. The polyboard is far worse.

  • Aaron Goldhammer is the worst thing to happen to Cleveland radio ever. The Really Big Show should be called The Really Cringe Show. I can’t even make it 100 seconds without wanting to kill puppies listening to Goldhammer. That whole station is literally garbage and ads. Goldhammer got the job through his dad (whose rich as hell) so there you go gip. Your not missing out on anything 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Aaron Goldhammer is the worst thing to happen to Cleveland radio ever. The Really Big Show should be called The Really Cringe Show. I can’t even make it 100 seconds without wanting to kill puppies listening to Goldhammer. That whole station is literally garbage and ads. Goldhammer got the job through his dad (whose rich as hell) so there you go gip. Your not missing out on anything 

    Well yes the ads on that station are absurd. I think they probably spend 50% of an hours time just on Ads. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    How is it that this guy can have over 1300 posts since he joined in 2018....and I have never heard of him?  Has every one of those been on the political board?  (sounds like has a healthy dose of anti-semitism going for him).

    Oh, this was mild. The polyboard is far worse.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @texasag1969 said:

    Oh, this was mild. The polyboard is far worse.

    I am sure that’s true. I am just saying I have never seen Gorka on here so I assume he must spend all of his time on the politics board. 

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    I heard Baker Mayfield giving Tony Grossi the figurative finger. Baker was openly clowning Grossi's questions and he treats him with such little respect...I love it. Every time Grossi asks a question Baker completely dismisses him, and it's about time somebody did that with that fool. 

    And if you cannot tell that they are joking and jostling with each other....just like we here fuck with each other in a friendly way....well...I don't know what to do for you except to say:  get a clue.

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @the-gipper said:

    And if you cannot tell that they are joking and jostling with each other....just like we here fuck with each other in a friendly way....well...I don't know what to do for you except to say:  get a clue.

    this was not a fun little jab...groosi took a shot at freddie and his play calling, calling it "cute"...look at how baker looks down and shakes his head, "youre question is just..."

    perhaps groosi was just making a joke, but it was poor taste, and he rightfully got crushed for it.  he's gonna be put in his place everyday till he follows thru on his draft declaration. and im going to laugh every...single...time.

  • @the-gipper said:

    And if you cannot tell that they are joking and jostling with each other....just like we here fuck with each other in a friendly way....well...I don't know what to do for you except to say:  get a clue.

    this was not a fun little jab...groosi took a shot at freddie and his play calling, calling it "cute"...look at how baker looks down and shakes his head, "youre question is just..."

    perhaps groosi was just making a joke, but it was poor taste, and he rightfully got crushed for it.  he's gonna be put in his place everyday till he follows thru on his draft declaration. and im going to laugh every...single...time.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @choco said:

    this was not a fun little jab...groosi took a shot at freddie and his play calling, calling it "cute"...look at how baker looks down and shakes his head, "youre question is just..."

    perhaps groosi was just making a joke, but it was poor taste, and he rightfully got crushed for it.  he's gonna be put in his place everyday till he follows thru on his draft declaration. and im going to laugh every...single...time.

    Bottom line:  who gives a shit if those two have a little mewl session, jokingly or otherwise?

  • @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Grossi and the fucking clowns at KNR can burn in Hell. 

    Stopped listening a long time ago. Couldn't stand that jewboy Broncos fan.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @gorka said:

    Stopped listening a long time ago. Couldn't stand that jewboy Broncos fan.

    No need for the racist bullshit.

  • @gorka said:

    Stopped listening a long time ago. Couldn't stand that jewboy Broncos fan.

    No need for the racist bullshit.

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    No need for the racist bullshit.

     Jew isn't a race you dumb Polock.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #16

    I'm Jewish.

  • @gorka said:

    Stopped listening a long time ago. Couldn't stand that jewboy Broncos fan.

    No need for the racist bullshit.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    No need for the racist bullshit.

    You worried he's going to supplant you as the board racist? 

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    No need for the racist bullshit.

    You worried he's going to supplant you as the board racist? 

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @dutch-oven said:

    You worried he's going to supplant you as the board racist? 

    Eat shit faggot.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    You worried he's going to supplant you as the board racist? 

    Eat shit faggot.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #19

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

     getEat shit faggot.

    A racist, homophobic pansy who runs to the moderators when his snowflake feelings gets hurt? 

    Perfect Trumpflake.  

  • @dutch-oven said:

    You worried he's going to supplant you as the board racist? 

    Eat shit faggot.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #20

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Eat shit faggot.

    He's a mali pedo LOL

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Eat shit faggot.

    He's a mali pedo LOL

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @nickers said:

    He's a Pedo LOL

    Aww, another racist mouth-breather came to your rescue DieHard!