Browns Announce Brown Color Rush Jerseys Will Be Primary Uniforms in 2019
-
The color rush uniform is the best looking browns uniform in, well, ever.
-
I'm going to say something.
Something I've seen in some NFL broadcasts that has surprised me is color grading. For those who dont know what color grading is, it's when you edit a film's color so it looks different.
It is done in everything, in every film, series. Even broadcasts. I bet they color grade on every sport broadcast, at least to a certain point, because you can't control every single that is going to be aired unlike series and films. The problem is that NFL sometimes desaturates a bit the image, or changes the levels of the lows... And the image you are getting is not that real.
I'm saying all of this because some of these jerseys look way better in the TV or a series than in reality, and it's thanks to color grading. And personally, I don't like it. They change the image a bit too much, and in a LIVE sport broadcast I want a LIVE image. Live images are colorful, a bit oversaturated, overexposed... Whatever.
Color rush uniforms have been all about image and colour editing and they sell something more like a videogame. And like modern videogames, the trailer and the gameplay don't match.
-
I asked if they could go with Maroon and White just for Gip.?
-
-
I’m sure it’s what the players wanted.. the color rush look natural to me with the brown and orange anyways
-
I asked if they could go with Maroon and White just for Gip.?
I asked if they could go with Maroon and White just for Gip.?
For Trinity University...where my daughter was a cheerleader.
But, beyond that....if you don't wear Brown and Orange you don't matter.
-
-
-
Just win, who gives a fuck.
-
is there any inclining of what next year's will look like?
-
I freakin love these uniforms and I can't believe we're allowed to use them. I don't think our franchise expected the overwhelming positive support, but we actually have uniforms that don't suck!
-
I freakin love these uniforms and I can't believe we're allowed to use them. I don't think our franchise expected the overwhelming positive support, but we actually have uniforms that don't suck!
I freakin love these uniforms and I can't believe we're allowed to use them. I don't think our franchise expected the overwhelming positive support, but we actually have uniforms that don't suck!
It's a GOD thing! I walked into Dick's this afternoon & they had ONE Baker Color Rush Jersey left & it was in MY size. Not only did I buy it, but I showed them it had a couple white threads showing (very minor) & got 10% off. These are good signs....VERY good signs!!! ?
Mike
-
I asked if they could go with Maroon and White just for Gip.?
For Trinity University...where my daughter was a cheerleader.
But, beyond that....if you don't wear Brown and Orange you don't matter.
For Trinity University...where my daughter was a cheerleader.
But, beyond that....if you don't wear Brown and Orange you don't matter.
I even have a Browns colored T-shirt with Orange lettering that reads, "The answer is beer. Now what was the question?"
-
-
Just win, who gives a fuck.
Just win, who gives a fuck.
Can you print banners with that and display them at the stadium?
-
I freakin love these uniforms and I can't believe we're allowed to use them. I don't think our franchise expected the overwhelming positive support, but we actually have uniforms that don't suck!
I freakin love these uniforms and I can't believe we're allowed to use them. I don't think our franchise expected the overwhelming positive support, but we actually have uniforms that don't suck!
I wonder if these unis make it easier to do a fake handoff or bootleg type play? Seems to me that they could help in camouflage and make it harder to pick up the ball. In baseball, a pitcher is forbidden to wear white sleeves for that very reason. It may be small, but still an edge
-
I freakin love these uniforms and I can't believe we're allowed to use them. I don't think our franchise expected the overwhelming positive support, but we actually have uniforms that don't suck!
I wonder if these unis make it easier to do a fake handoff or bootleg type play? Seems to me that they could help in camouflage and make it harder to pick up the ball. In baseball, a pitcher is forbidden to wear white sleeves for that very reason. It may be small, but still an edge
I wonder if these unis make it easier to do a fake handoff or bootleg type play? Seems to me that they could help in camouflage and make it harder to pick up the ball. In baseball, a pitcher is forbidden to wear white sleeves for that very reason. It may be small, but still an edge
It's why- way back in the 60s the Browns almost always wore the Brown jerseys at home- easier to disguise the ball... and I saw this elsewhere, but worth reposting...
-
I wonder if these unis make it easier to do a fake handoff or bootleg type play? Seems to me that they could help in camouflage and make it harder to pick up the ball. In baseball, a pitcher is forbidden to wear white sleeves for that very reason. It may be small, but still an edge
It's why- way back in the 60s the Browns almost always wore the Brown jerseys at home- easier to disguise the ball... and I saw this elsewhere, but worth reposting...
It's why- way back in the 60s the Browns almost always wore the Brown jerseys at home- easier to disguise the ball... and I saw this elsewhere, but worth reposting...
I can see where getting a defender to hesitate even an eye blink can make one helluva difference. Maybe the next unis should have some bold white stitching too.
-
I wonder if these unis make it easier to do a fake handoff or bootleg type play? Seems to me that they could help in camouflage and make it harder to pick up the ball. In baseball, a pitcher is forbidden to wear white sleeves for that very reason. It may be small, but still an edge
It's why- way back in the 60s the Browns almost always wore the Brown jerseys at home- easier to disguise the ball... and I saw this elsewhere, but worth reposting...
It's why- way back in the 60s the Browns almost always wore the Brown jerseys at home- easier to disguise the ball... and I saw this elsewhere, but worth reposting...
Exactly why UT Austin switched from Orange to Burnt Orange just in time for the James Street wishbone days. Now you see it, now you don't. Very smart of DKR.
-
The color rush uniform is the best looking browns uniform in, well, ever.
The color rush uniform is the best looking browns uniform in, well, ever.
No.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
