Skip to content

***Browns Vs. Titans Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
277 62 11.7k 1
  • I knew it was too good to be true. I’m glad I didn’t get overly excited. 

    P.S. 

    Goodell, Kraft, Haslam and the rest of the NFL hierarchy can suck my middle class, white, republican dick. You won’t get another red cent out of me. 

  • Jackson 17-20 & 5 TD's, F'n really...

  • Wasn’t expecting that. Very very bad and looked poorly coached in all areas. 

  • Proud to say my skin’s pretty fucking thick and this only fazes me a wee bit. Hope the same for y’all.

    I saw good things nonetheless. Moral victories if you will. Fuck all y’all. Wanna fight?

  • That was disgraceful!  

  • I knew it was too good to be true. I’m glad I didn’t get overly excited. 

    P.S. 

    Goodell, Kraft, Haslam and the rest of the NFL hierarchy can suck my middle class, white, republican dick. You won’t get another red cent out of me. 

    @brownie4412 said:

    I knew it was too good to be true. I’m glad I didn’t get overly excited. 

    P.S. 

    Goodell, Kraft, Haslam and the rest of the NFL hierarchy can suck my middle class, white, republican dick. You won’t get another red cent out of me. 

    I stopped paying them 2 years ago. Don’t regret it for a minute

  • Wasn’t expecting that. Very very bad and looked poorly coached in all areas. 

    @londonbrown said:

    Wasn’t expecting that. Very very bad and looked poorly coached in all areas. 

    I never expected so many mistakes and so many penalties. I did expect Henry to be a thorn in our side, but even that was far worse than I thought it would be. That 75 yd play was the dagger in the heart. ?

  • I knew it was too good to be true. I’m glad I didn’t get overly excited. 

    P.S. 

    Goodell, Kraft, Haslam and the rest of the NFL hierarchy can suck my middle class, white, republican dick. You won’t get another red cent out of me. 

    @brownie4412 said:

    I knew it was too good to be true. I’m glad I didn’t get overly excited. 

    P.S. 

    Goodell, Kraft, Haslam and the rest of the NFL hierarchy can suck my middle class, white, republican dick. You won’t get another red cent out of me. 

    Politics as an initial reaction? That’s wierd man. Really wierd. Go politics!

  • @londonbrown said:

    Wasn’t expecting that. Very very bad and looked poorly coached in all areas. 

    I never expected so many mistakes and so many penalties. I did expect Henry to be a thorn in our side, but even that was far worse than I thought it would be. That 75 yd play was the dagger in the heart. ?

    @texasag1969 said:

    I never expected so many mistakes and so many penalties. I did expect Henry to be a thorn in our side, but even that was far worse than I thought it would be. That 75 yd play was the dagger in the heart. ?

    Wanna fight Tex? 10 paces. Go

  • I knew it was too good to be true. I’m glad I didn’t get overly excited. 

    P.S. 

    Goodell, Kraft, Haslam and the rest of the NFL hierarchy can suck my middle class, white, republican dick. You won’t get another red cent out of me. 

    @brownie4412 said:

    I knew it was too good to be true. I’m glad I didn’t get overly excited. 

    P.S. 

    Goodell, Kraft, Haslam and the rest of the NFL hierarchy can suck my middle class, white, republican dick. You won’t get another red cent out of me. 

    good now go fuck yourself and quit this board also

  • Offensive Line matters. Too much butter not enough guns.

  • The ghost of Hue still haunts First Energy ..... we need an Excorcism

  • @jbluhm86 said:

    Somewhere in the US, Colin Cowherd is furiously pulling his pud while watching this game.

    Baker is an easy target because he likes the sound of his own voice.  You can run your mouth when you win but those QBs, with the exception of Rodgers typically don't.  Brady, Brees, Dak, Wilson, Wentz, etc. don't yap.

    @baconhound said:

    Baker is an easy target because he likes the sound of his own voice.  You can run your mouth when you win but those QBs, with the exception of Rodgers typically don't.  Brady, Brees, Dak, Wilson, Wentz, etc. don't yap.

    yep....sorry baker, this is not sw louisiana state u......

    @baconhound said:

    Baker is an easy target because he likes the sound of his own voice.  You can run your mouth when you win but those QBs, with the exception of Rodgers typically don't.  Brady, Brees, Dak, Wilson, Wentz, etc. don't yap.

  • The ghost of Hue still haunts First Energy ..... we need an Excorcism

    @darren15 said:

    The ghost of Hue still haunts First Energy ..... we need an Excorcism

    That bad voodoo was there long before Hue-doo, though maybe he made it stronger...

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I never expected so many mistakes and so many penalties. I did expect Henry to be a thorn in our side, but even that was far worse than I thought it would be. That 75 yd play was the dagger in the heart. ?

    Wanna fight Tex? 10 paces. Go

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Wanna fight Tex? 10 paces. Go

    i think the browns set some kind of penalty record today.....i think they said they had more penalties in this game than some otto graham game back in 51.......yikes.....there were some questionable penalties, but most of them were legit...they stunk up the field today...

  • The problem is, we didn't just lose today. It was way worse than that, as there's not a single thing you can point to as being positive. Every phase of the game was bad, and Greg Robinson might have played his ass out of town. What he did is inexcusable, and Garrett needs to be fined as well. Shoot, Garrett could have EASILY been ejected too. 

    It's only one game. Whether you lose by 30 or 3, it's ONE game. Now, it's going to absolutely SUCK listening to all the talking heads. The Monday after opening day is the day of overreacting, but we're not going to fall into that trap. Literally everything that could have gone wrong, went wrong. This is going to be a VERY long week boys. Are we good? Are we really this bad? I dunno, but we've got work to do, and it's going to be ugly until we get to Sunday. 

  • After Hue Jackson was fired last season the team went 5-3 the rest of the year and we looked to be in better shape going into this season so I was expecting more this year. Going in to this season I thought we were going to be a play off team. This one hurts. I didn't see a blow out opening season loss coming. This team will have something to prove against the Jets.

  • @brownie4412 said:

    I knew it was too good to be true. I’m glad I didn’t get overly excited. 

    P.S. 

    Goodell, Kraft, Haslam and the rest of the NFL hierarchy can suck my middle class, white, republican dick. You won’t get another red cent out of me. 

    good now go fuck yourself and quit this board also

    @atom said:

    good now go fuck yourself and quit this board also

    If only there were a safe place closer to the stadium...

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Wanna fight Tex? 10 paces. Go

    i think the browns set some kind of penalty record today.....i think they said they had more penalties in this game than some otto graham game back in 51.......yikes.....there were some questionable penalties, but most of them were legit...they stunk up the field today...

    @browns52 said:

    i think the browns set some kind of penalty record today.....i think they said they had more penalties in this game than some otto graham game back in 51.......yikes.....there were some questionable penalties, but most of them were legit...they stunk up the field today...

    Those are not fighting words 52. All of that is very much a non fighting word response to a very much fighting word post. 

    And yes. Penalties. Fucking refs.

  • Can we trade Vernon for Zeitler ?

    @darren15 said:

    Can we trade Vernon for Zeitler ?

    Had to check the box score to see if Vernon played. He tried to chase Mariota down early, then never heard his name again. Was he dinged up? Invisible?