Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Camp David

Camp David

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
7 Posts 6 Posters 287 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BaconHound B One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 5k Posts
    • 306 Reputation
    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Good place to schedule a secret meeting with the Taliban, good job Obamao, oh wait

    W OldBrownsFanO 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • B BaconHound

      Good place to schedule a secret meeting with the Taliban, good job Obamao, oh wait

      Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
      • 39k Posts
      • 9k Reputation
      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @baconhound said:

      Good place to schedule a secret meeting with the Taliban, good job Obamao, oh wait

      I have always been in favor of meeting with the bad guys. One can never be positive of the outcome, but what the hell? Still this is the first I've heard of anything like that I'll have to look it up.

      WSS

      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • B BaconHound

        Good place to schedule a secret meeting with the Taliban, good job Obamao, oh wait

        OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
        • 11k Posts
        • 3k Reputation
        OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by OldBrownsFan
        #3

        @baconhound said:

        Good place to schedule a secret meeting with the Taliban, good job Obamao, oh wait

        I"ll admit my bias here. If Obama had done something like this I would likely have criticised  him but I'm willing to give Trump a pass. I agree with WSS though generally speaking we are better off engaging with our adversaries.

        W 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan

          @baconhound said:

          Good place to schedule a secret meeting with the Taliban, good job Obamao, oh wait

          I"ll admit my bias here. If Obama had done something like this I would likely have criticised  him but I'm willing to give Trump a pass. I agree with WSS though generally speaking we are better off engaging with our adversaries.

          Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
          • 39k Posts
          • 9k Reputation
          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
          #4

          @oldbrownsfan said:

          I"ll admit my bias here. If Obama had done something like this I would likely have criticised  him but I'm willing to give Trump a pass. I agree with WSS though generally speaking we are better off engaging with our adversaries.

          I don't think it's so much the perception that Obama talked with bad actors like Iran it's more that he bent over for them and freed up a mountain of cash. Do you think we've been better or worse had we talked to Kadafi instead of wiping him out?

          WSS

          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
          1 Reply Last reply
          👍
          Quote Reply
          • tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
            • 13k Posts
            • 5k Reputation
            tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I couldn't resist.

            69905005_2235965433192290_6063613602764423168_o.jpg

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
              • 28k Posts
              • 6k Reputation
              DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Well, to be fair he wasn't President in 2012 when he made those comments.

              "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                • 64k Posts
                • 8k Reputation
                C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                #7

                to be fair, obaMao didn't negotiate, he capitulated. Like Iran. and his fake "redline" with Syria. etc.

                1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                Quote Reply

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                Theme
                • System
                • Light
                • Dark
                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Forums
                • Recent
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Donate