Panic mode
-
Sorry....I no longer have the time or patience to even deal with some of these Millenials who like to talk down to you, when they know nothing. I'm all about difference of opinion and can always see the other side of an argument, but sometimes it's better not to waste your time. My original post was somewhat of an exaggeration, designed to vent a little and get reactions. That's my style. I really don't much give a crap anymore if some don't like it. I guess I'm just a cranky old bastard.
You do realize that millennials are now fully grown adults that are like 40, right?
You do realize that millennials are now fully grown adults that are like 40, right?
- 2000 to present: Generation Z.
- 1980 to 2000: Millennials or Generation Y.
- 1965 to 1979: Thirteeners or Generation X.
- 1946 to 1964: Baby Boomers.
- 1925 to 1945: Silent Generation.
- 1900 to 1924: G.I. Generation
I have never heard the term "thirteeners" ....and I assume they will come up with something to call the current young people.
-
You do realize that millennials are now fully grown adults that are like 40, right?
- 2000 to present: Generation Z.
- 1980 to 2000: Millennials or Generation Y.
- 1965 to 1979: Thirteeners or Generation X.
- 1946 to 1964: Baby Boomers.
- 1925 to 1945: Silent Generation.
- 1900 to 1924: G.I. Generation
I have never heard the term "thirteeners" ....and I assume they will come up with something to call the current young people.
- 2000 to present: Generation Z.
- 1980 to 2000: Millennials or Generation Y.
- 1965 to 1979: Thirteeners or Generation X.
- 1946 to 1964: Baby Boomers.
- 1925 to 1945: Silent Generation.
- 1900 to 1924: G.I. Generation
I have never heard the term "thirteeners" ....and I assume they will come up with something to call the current young people.
I’ve seen that chart for the Generation names have some serious discrepancies... I was born in 81’ and have seen charts that put people in the late 80’s as Gen X’ers. I don’t get where the years and ranges come from....
Oh and I work with the “young people” that are Generation Z on a daily basis.... and if you think Millennials are worthless.... buckle up....
-
- 2000 to present: Generation Z.
- 1980 to 2000: Millennials or Generation Y.
- 1965 to 1979: Thirteeners or Generation X.
- 1946 to 1964: Baby Boomers.
- 1925 to 1945: Silent Generation.
- 1900 to 1924: G.I. Generation
I have never heard the term "thirteeners" ....and I assume they will come up with something to call the current young people.
I’ve seen that chart for the Generation names have some serious discrepancies... I was born in 81’ and have seen charts that put people in the late 80’s as Gen X’ers. I don’t get where the years and ranges come from....
Oh and I work with the “young people” that are Generation Z on a daily basis.... and if you think Millennials are worthless.... buckle up....
-
Sorry....I no longer have the time or patience to even deal with some of these Millenials who like to talk down to you, when they know nothing. I'm all about difference of opinion and can always see the other side of an argument, but sometimes it's better not to waste your time. My original post was somewhat of an exaggeration, designed to vent a little and get reactions. That's my style. I really don't much give a crap anymore if some don't like it. I guess I'm just a cranky old bastard.
You do realize that millennials are now fully grown adults that are like 40, right?
You do realize that millennials are now fully grown adults that are like 40, right?
Yeah....you would think at that age, they would be acquiring a little more sense.
-
Sorry....I no longer have the time or patience to even deal with some of these Millenials who like to talk down to you, when they know nothing. I'm all about difference of opinion and can always see the other side of an argument, but sometimes it's better not to waste your time. My original post was somewhat of an exaggeration, designed to vent a little and get reactions. That's my style. I really don't much give a crap anymore if some don't like it. I guess I'm just a cranky old bastard.
You clearly had time. ? Cuz now you're back tracking and admitting to being dramatic. Give the team time to mesh. All I'm saying.
-
In my opinion, if we're 4-4 after 8 games, that means we're doing pretty good. We're going to have to beat some quality teams coming up, but if we can just make it until the second half of our schedule, things appear to be more friendly.
-
You don't have to say you are...it's blatantly obvious. You melted after one game. You bought into the hype. That's all on you
You don't have to say you are...it's blatantly obvious. You melted after one game. You bought into the hype. That's all on you
Try to be a little more clear with your point. What is blatantly obvious?...that I was being dramatic?...that I wasn't being dramatic?...What is on me?....the loss?...the disappointment in the loss? Nobody else bought into the hype?....the players, coaches, media? What exactly is your point?....or do you have a point?
-
Did I ever say that I wasn't being dramatic?? Is there a rule here about being dramatic or over reacting?? So sue me. Gipper?...here's your next client.
What are you offering in settlement so that we don't have to go into court. Keep in mind my contingency fee in this case is 40%
(I purposely did NOT type this in pink....as that would imply that I was not serious about squeezing some cashish out of you)
-
- 2000 to present: Generation Z.
- 1980 to 2000: Millennials or Generation Y.
- 1965 to 1979: Thirteeners or Generation X.
- 1946 to 1964: Baby Boomers.
- 1925 to 1945: Silent Generation.
- 1900 to 1924: G.I. Generation
I have never heard the term "thirteeners" ....and I assume they will come up with something to call the current young people.
I’ve seen that chart for the Generation names have some serious discrepancies... I was born in 81’ and have seen charts that put people in the late 80’s as Gen X’ers. I don’t get where the years and ranges come from....
Oh and I work with the “young people” that are Generation Z on a daily basis.... and if you think Millennials are worthless.... buckle up....
I’ve seen that chart for the Generation names have some serious discrepancies... I was born in 81’ and have seen charts that put people in the late 80’s as Gen X’ers. I don’t get where the years and ranges come from....
Oh and I work with the “young people” that are Generation Z on a daily basis.... and if you think Millennials are worthless.... buckle up....
Ive got 30 years teaching high school science...wow kids are just so bad at thinking now...its kinda sad.
Woefully ignorant of the real world and its expectations to be successful
-
Did I ever say that I wasn't being dramatic?? Is there a rule here about being dramatic or over reacting?? So sue me. Gipper?...here's your next client.
What are you offering in settlement so that we don't have to go into court. Keep in mind my contingency fee in this case is 40%
(I purposely did NOT type this in pink....as that would imply that I was not serious about squeezing some cashish out of you)
What are you offering in settlement so that we don't have to go into court. Keep in mind my contingency fee in this case is 40%
(I purposely did NOT type this in pink....as that would imply that I was not serious about squeezing some cashish out of you)
I knew you would be serious about making big money. You are, after all, an attorney. What is my fee for this communication?
-
What are you offering in settlement so that we don't have to go into court. Keep in mind my contingency fee in this case is 40%
(I purposely did NOT type this in pink....as that would imply that I was not serious about squeezing some cashish out of you)
I knew you would be serious about making big money. You are, after all, an attorney. What is my fee for this communication?
-
No worries mate. I know how joyful it is for you to converse with me. I will just take satisfaction in that.
Lol!....you still have a sense of humor.
-
In my opinion, if we're 4-4 after 8 games, that means we're doing pretty good. We're going to have to beat some quality teams coming up, but if we can just make it until the second half of our schedule, things appear to be more friendly.
In my opinion, if we're 4-4 after 8 games, that means we're doing pretty good. We're going to have to beat some quality teams coming up, but if we can just make it until the second half of our schedule, things appear to be more friendly.
.500 at Halloween and win Nov and Dec. Right now is essentially practice time even tho it counts
-
You don't have to say you are...it's blatantly obvious. You melted after one game. You bought into the hype. That's all on you
Try to be a little more clear with your point. What is blatantly obvious?...that I was being dramatic?...that I wasn't being dramatic?...What is on me?....the loss?...the disappointment in the loss? Nobody else bought into the hype?....the players, coaches, media? What exactly is your point?....or do you have a point?
Try to be a little more clear with your point. What is blatantly obvious?...that I was being dramatic?...that I wasn't being dramatic?...What is on me?....the loss?...the disappointment in the loss? Nobody else bought into the hype?....the players, coaches, media? What exactly is your point?....or do you have a point?
Everything you mentioned above is on you. ????
Did I ever say that I wasn't being dramatic?? Is there a rule here about being dramatic or over reacting?? So sue me. Gipper?...here's your next client.
? what? This back and forth started with me saying you're as dramatic as a soccer player. I don't know the rules here people get banned here for not having the same opinion.??
️ You already think I dont know football. Now you want me to know "the rules" here. Lol fuck outta here. Why don't you act like the generation you're from and just be silent. ???
-
This seems like the right thread:
Sean McVay is 8-0 versus AFC teams during the regular season.
-
This seems like the right thread:
Sean McVay is 8-0 versus AFC teams during the regular season.
This seems like the right thread:
Sean McVay is 8-0 versus AFC teams during the regular season.
Cool, it’ll be a good night for his first loss.
-
Try to be a little more clear with your point. What is blatantly obvious?...that I was being dramatic?...that I wasn't being dramatic?...What is on me?....the loss?...the disappointment in the loss? Nobody else bought into the hype?....the players, coaches, media? What exactly is your point?....or do you have a point?
Everything you mentioned above is on you. ????
Did I ever say that I wasn't being dramatic?? Is there a rule here about being dramatic or over reacting?? So sue me. Gipper?...here's your next client.
? what? This back and forth started with me saying you're as dramatic as a soccer player. I don't know the rules here people get banned here for not having the same opinion.??
️ You already think I dont know football. Now you want me to know "the rules" here. Lol fuck outta here. Why don't you act like the generation you're from and just be silent. ???
Everything you mentioned above is on you. ????
? what? This back and forth started with me saying you're as dramatic as a soccer player. I don't know the rules here people get banned here for not having the same opinion.??
️ You already think I dont know football. Now you want me to know "the rules" here. Lol fuck outta here. Why don't you act like the generation you're from and just be silent. ???
With that, I will politely bow out of any further discussion with you. I obviously cannot match your intellect. My generation...silent?...rotflmao!
-
Everything you mentioned above is on you. ????
? what? This back and forth started with me saying you're as dramatic as a soccer player. I don't know the rules here people get banned here for not having the same opinion.??
️ You already think I dont know football. Now you want me to know "the rules" here. Lol fuck outta here. Why don't you act like the generation you're from and just be silent. ???
With that, I will politely bow out of any further discussion with you. I obviously cannot match your intellect. My generation...silent?...rotflmao!
With that, I will politely bow out of any further discussion with you. I obviously cannot match your intellect. My generation...silent?...rotflmao!
Were you born between 1927/28 and 1945? That is what is considered the Silent Generation.
But if you were born between 1946 and 1964...you come with a Booming loud voice.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login