Skip to content

Panic mode

The Browns Board
92 38 4.1k 1
  • @lodilobo said:

    Did I ever say that I wasn't being dramatic?? Is there a rule here about being dramatic or over reacting?? So sue me. Gipper?...here's your next client.

    What are you offering in settlement so that we don't have to go into court.  Keep in mind my contingency fee in this case is 40%

    (I purposely did NOT type this in pink....as that would imply that I was not serious about squeezing some cashish out of you)
     

    @the-gipper said:

    What are you offering in settlement so that we don't have to go into court.  Keep in mind my contingency fee in this case is 40%

    (I purposely did NOT type this in pink....as that would imply that I was not serious about squeezing some cashish out of you)
     

    I knew you would be serious about making big money. You are, after all, an attorney. What is my fee for this communication?

  • @the-gipper said:

    What are you offering in settlement so that we don't have to go into court.  Keep in mind my contingency fee in this case is 40%

    (I purposely did NOT type this in pink....as that would imply that I was not serious about squeezing some cashish out of you)
     

    I knew you would be serious about making big money. You are, after all, an attorney. What is my fee for this communication?

    @lodilobo said:

    I knew you would be serious about making big money. You are, after all, an attorney. What is my fee for this communication?

    No worries mate.  I know how joyful it is for you to converse with me.  I will just take satisfaction in that.

  • @lodilobo said:

    I knew you would be serious about making big money. You are, after all, an attorney. What is my fee for this communication?

    No worries mate.  I know how joyful it is for you to converse with me.  I will just take satisfaction in that.

    @the-gipper said:

    No worries mate.  I know how joyful it is for you to converse with me.  I will just take satisfaction in that.

    Lol!....you still have a sense of humor.

  • In my opinion, if we're 4-4 after 8 games, that means we're doing pretty good. We're going to have to beat some quality teams coming up, but if we can just make it until the second half of our schedule, things appear to be more friendly. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    In my opinion, if we're 4-4 after 8 games, that means we're doing pretty good. We're going to have to beat some quality teams coming up, but if we can just make it until the second half of our schedule, things appear to be more friendly. 

    .500 at Halloween and win Nov and Dec. Right now is essentially practice time even tho it counts

  • @choco said:

    You don't have to say you are...it's blatantly obvious. You melted after one game. You bought into the hype. That's all on you

    Try to be a little more clear with your point. What is blatantly obvious?...that I was being dramatic?...that I wasn't being dramatic?...What is on me?....the loss?...the disappointment in the loss? Nobody else bought into the hype?....the players, coaches, media? What exactly is your point?....or do you have a point?

    @lodilobo said:

    Try to be a little more clear with your point. What is blatantly obvious?...that I was being dramatic?...that I wasn't being dramatic?...What is on me?....the loss?...the disappointment in the loss? Nobody else bought into the hype?....the players, coaches, media? What exactly is your point?....or do you have a point?

    Everything you mentioned above is on you. ????

    @lodilobo said:

    Did I ever say that I wasn't being dramatic?? Is there a rule here about being dramatic or over reacting?? So sue me. Gipper?...here's your next client.

    ? what? This back and forth started with me saying you're as dramatic as a soccer player. I don't know the rules here people get banned here for not having the same opinion.??‍♂️ You already think I dont know football. Now you want me to know "the rules" here. Lol fuck outta here. Why don't you act like the generation you're from and just be silent. ???

  • This seems like the right thread:

    Sean McVay is 8-0 versus AFC teams during the regular season.

  • This seems like the right thread:

    Sean McVay is 8-0 versus AFC teams during the regular season.

    @htownbrown said:

    This seems like the right thread:

    Sean McVay is 8-0 versus AFC teams during the regular season.

    Cool, it’ll be a good night for his first loss. 

  • @lodilobo said:

    Try to be a little more clear with your point. What is blatantly obvious?...that I was being dramatic?...that I wasn't being dramatic?...What is on me?....the loss?...the disappointment in the loss? Nobody else bought into the hype?....the players, coaches, media? What exactly is your point?....or do you have a point?

    Everything you mentioned above is on you. ????

    @lodilobo said:

    Did I ever say that I wasn't being dramatic?? Is there a rule here about being dramatic or over reacting?? So sue me. Gipper?...here's your next client.

    ? what? This back and forth started with me saying you're as dramatic as a soccer player. I don't know the rules here people get banned here for not having the same opinion.??‍♂️ You already think I dont know football. Now you want me to know "the rules" here. Lol fuck outta here. Why don't you act like the generation you're from and just be silent. ???

    @alkid3 said:

    Everything you mentioned above is on you. ????

    ? what? This back and forth started with me saying you're as dramatic as a soccer player. I don't know the rules here people get banned here for not having the same opinion.??‍♂️ You already think I dont know football. Now you want me to know "the rules" here. Lol fuck outta here. Why don't you act like the generation you're from and just be silent. ???

    With that, I will politely bow out of any further discussion with you. I obviously cannot match your intellect. My generation...silent?...rotflmao!

  • @alkid3 said:

    Everything you mentioned above is on you. ????

    ? what? This back and forth started with me saying you're as dramatic as a soccer player. I don't know the rules here people get banned here for not having the same opinion.??‍♂️ You already think I dont know football. Now you want me to know "the rules" here. Lol fuck outta here. Why don't you act like the generation you're from and just be silent. ???

    With that, I will politely bow out of any further discussion with you. I obviously cannot match your intellect. My generation...silent?...rotflmao!

    @lodilobo said:

    With that, I will politely bow out of any further discussion with you. I obviously cannot match your intellect. My generation...silent?...rotflmao!

    Were you born between 1927/28 and 1945?  That is what is considered the Silent Generation.

    But if you were born between 1946 and 1964...you come with a Booming loud voice.