Flags/Penalties
-
Just watched the Henry 75 yard TD. Unless you guys had a better video than I did, there is no penalty on that play.
The Landry play on the sideline was on him.
I just found a video of all the penalties:
1. Not a blindside block
2. Is absolutely the right call for Roughing the passer
3. Double team, there is a double team, cant argue that 1
4. Unnecessary roughness on Garrett. Absolutely
5. Defensive hold. He was a little early, that one could go either way. Wasn't egregious
6. Roughing the passer on Richardson was the right call. They are protecting the QB more and more and it was not needed.
7. Offsides- yeah
8. The kick. It was absolutely a kick and he should be suspended
9. False start. I can't say I see it. Looks like maybe his hand moves
10. Offensive PI. I'm sorry but it is. He pushes off to gain separation
11. Holding. It was but not one of the worst holds I have seen. But he does hold him at the POA
12. Illegal use of hands and hold on PR. Video really didn't show it
13. False start. No way to dispute it
14. Hold on Harris. Clear hold
15. 2nd hold on Harris, probably but not nearly as bad
16. Hold on Ward. It wasn't in the video and no replay. It appears that Myles was held on the play
17. Hold on Hubbard absolutely
I/or the video must have missed one. And this doesn't take into account ones that were missed on the Titans. But since I couldn't see the game I figured I would try to find a video since people were making it out to be so bad.
2 that I didn't think were flags, a couple that were penalties but could have been no calls, and a couple couldn't see in video.
Hold on Harris. Clear hold
This one they actually showed the replay of during the game. It was anything but a clear hold on Harris. It was a hell of a block. The announcers even said "they had to have the wrong number there maybe it was on njoku" or something along those lines. Regardless it wasn't a clear hold on Harris.
I don't blame the officials at all for the game. the browns got out toughed out played and out coaches. The browns showed no discipline. My last two posts were just to say the refs did make mistakes that didn't effect the outcome of the game, but you just blindly saying they were right doesn't make you look any better than all the guys at my work today who solely blamed the officials. The browns earned 85-90% of those calls.
-
He proved yesterday that he isn’t much of a head coach so far. Prolly the worst HC of the league as far as performance goes. Dolphins are tanking so they don’t count. Flores had a better game 1, even Sean Taylor of Cincy showed more promise game 1 than Kitchens.
-
Kitchens should never have been hired to begin with.
-
He proved yesterday that he isn’t much of a head coach so far. Prolly the worst HC of the league as far as performance goes. Dolphins are tanking so they don’t count. Flores had a better game 1, even Sean Taylor of Cincy showed more promise game 1 than Kitchens.
He proved yesterday that he isn’t much of a head coach so far. Prolly the worst HC of the league as far as performance goes.
It wasn’t a good job playcalling the play action on the 1 yard line after Hilliard let a 70 yard punt roll to the 3. The whole team sucked not just Kitchens.
-
With a different angle it looks different, but from the video his block certainly starts in front. That still shot does look like a penalty though. And now that I have seen the other view, I can match it up with the hook/hold
As for the Harris one... go to YouTube and look up Every Browns penalty and the play that starts at 4:37. He grabs the top of his jersey and holds it when Chubb goes to outside.
And men downfield, they can be a yard downfield, and this pic is AFTER he has caught it. When the ball hits his hands the front two linemen are less than a yard over.
As for the one on Randall, they called a D. Hold. I was merely saying that he was there a little early for PI. There could have been a hold earlier that I didn't see. But he was there before the ball. So you can say they made the wrong call (hold vs PI).
On the OBJ one, I have no issue with saying no flag, but saying how horrible of a call it was, no OBJ pushed off.
-
With a different angle it looks different, but from the video his block certainly starts in front. That still shot does look like a penalty though. And now that I have seen the other view, I can match it up with the hook/hold
As for the Harris one... go to YouTube and look up Every Browns penalty and the play that starts at 4:37. He grabs the top of his jersey and holds it when Chubb goes to outside.
And men downfield, they can be a yard downfield, and this pic is AFTER he has caught it. When the ball hits his hands the front two linemen are less than a yard over.
As for the one on Randall, they called a D. Hold. I was merely saying that he was there a little early for PI. There could have been a hold earlier that I didn't see. But he was there before the ball. So you can say they made the wrong call (hold vs PI).
On the OBJ one, I have no issue with saying no flag, but saying how horrible of a call it was, no OBJ pushed off.
With a different angle it looks different, but from the video his block certainly starts in front. That still shot does look like a penalty though. And now that I have seen the other view, I can match it up with the hook/hold
As for the Harris one... go to YouTube and look up Every Browns penalty and the play that starts at 4:37. He grabs the top of his jersey and holds it when Chubb goes to outside.
And men downfield, they can be a yard downfield, and this pic is AFTER he has caught it. When the ball hits his hands the front two linemen are less than a yard over.
As for the one on Randall, they called a D. Hold. I was merely saying that he was there a little early for PI. There could have been a hold earlier that I didn't see. But he was there before the ball. So you can say they made the wrong call (hold vs PI).
On the OBJ one, I have no issue with saying no flag, but saying how horrible of a call it was, no OBJ pushed off.
The block never started out front
-
With a different angle it looks different, but from the video his block certainly starts in front. That still shot does look like a penalty though. And now that I have seen the other view, I can match it up with the hook/hold
As for the Harris one... go to YouTube and look up Every Browns penalty and the play that starts at 4:37. He grabs the top of his jersey and holds it when Chubb goes to outside.
And men downfield, they can be a yard downfield, and this pic is AFTER he has caught it. When the ball hits his hands the front two linemen are less than a yard over.
As for the one on Randall, they called a D. Hold. I was merely saying that he was there a little early for PI. There could have been a hold earlier that I didn't see. But he was there before the ball. So you can say they made the wrong call (hold vs PI).
On the OBJ one, I have no issue with saying no flag, but saying how horrible of a call it was, no OBJ pushed off.
He grabs the top of his jersey and holds it when Chubb goes to outside.
And men downfield, they can be a yard downfield, and this pic is AFTER he has caught it. When the ball hits his hands the front two linemen are less than a yard over.
On the OBJ one, I have no issue with saying no flag, but saying how horrible of a call it was, no OBJ pushed off.
Correct, he was holding the inner jersey when Romo said he couldn’t see a hold.
I didn’t see much of a push from OBJ, it looked like a clean route break, some hand-fighting and a great sell job from the corner.
Randall was a millisecond early and we’ve all seen that call uncalled hundreds of times
-
With a different angle it looks different, but from the video his block certainly starts in front. That still shot does look like a penalty though. And now that I have seen the other view, I can match it up with the hook/hold
As for the Harris one... go to YouTube and look up Every Browns penalty and the play that starts at 4:37. He grabs the top of his jersey and holds it when Chubb goes to outside.
And men downfield, they can be a yard downfield, and this pic is AFTER he has caught it. When the ball hits his hands the front two linemen are less than a yard over.
As for the one on Randall, they called a D. Hold. I was merely saying that he was there a little early for PI. There could have been a hold earlier that I didn't see. But he was there before the ball. So you can say they made the wrong call (hold vs PI).
On the OBJ one, I have no issue with saying no flag, but saying how horrible of a call it was, no OBJ pushed off.
With a different angle it looks different, but from the video his block certainly starts in front. That still shot does look like a penalty though. And now that I have seen the other view, I can match it up with the hook/hold
As for the Harris one... go to YouTube and look up Every Browns penalty and the play that starts at 4:37. He grabs the top of his jersey and holds it when Chubb goes to outside.
And men downfield, they can be a yard downfield, and this pic is AFTER he has caught it. When the ball hits his hands the front two linemen are less than a yard over.
As for the one on Randall, they called a D. Hold. I was merely saying that he was there a little early for PI. There could have been a hold earlier that I didn't see. But he was there before the ball. So you can say they made the wrong call (hold vs PI).
On the OBJ one, I have no issue with saying no flag, but saying how horrible of a call it was, no OBJ pushed off.
I know what Harris play you are talking about. His first "hold" They did a replay during the game with the camera right on him. His hands were inside the shoulder pads the entire time. There wasn't a hold earlier you didn't see as Randall was not within 5 yards of any receiver until the ball was in the air. You can clearly see that in video. His left hand is on the receiver almost simultaneously to his right hand tipping the ball but regardless his hand didn't turn or move the receiver. The browns still beat themselves but I don't blindly agree with all calls.
-
He grabs the top of his jersey and holds it when Chubb goes to outside.
And men downfield, they can be a yard downfield, and this pic is AFTER he has caught it. When the ball hits his hands the front two linemen are less than a yard over.
On the OBJ one, I have no issue with saying no flag, but saying how horrible of a call it was, no OBJ pushed off.
Correct, he was holding the inner jersey when Romo said he couldn’t see a hold.
I didn’t see much of a push from OBJ, it looked like a clean route break, some hand-fighting and a great sell job from the corner.
Randall was a millisecond early and we’ve all seen that call uncalled hundreds of times
Correct, he was holding the inner jersey when Romo said he couldn’t see a hold.
I didn’t see much of a push from OBJ, it looked like a clean route break, some hand-fighting and a great sell job from the corner.
Randall was a millisecond early and we’ve all seen that call uncalled hundreds of times
Hands inside the shoulder pads don't get called for holds ever. Those are the ones they say you can call a hold on every play.
-
Correct, he was holding the inner jersey when Romo said he couldn’t see a hold.
I didn’t see much of a push from OBJ, it looked like a clean route break, some hand-fighting and a great sell job from the corner.
Randall was a millisecond early and we’ve all seen that call uncalled hundreds of times
Hands inside the shoulder pads don't get called for holds ever. Those are the ones they say you can call a hold on every play.
-
Welp they called it
They sure did but it was textbook blocking. He had his hands on the breastplate of the shoulderpads.
-
I’m talking the team and the discipline, which Is up to kitchens. He’s like Mike Pettine with more personality. He showed yesterday he hasn’t done anything for the culture or mentality of the team. His playcalling regressed big time, doing the opposite of last year, which is just brutal to see in action. Yesterday was brutal man. Idk how else to say it. A coach that knows what he is doing doesn’t let something like that happen yesterday
-
With a different angle it looks different, but from the video his block certainly starts in front. That still shot does look like a penalty though. And now that I have seen the other view, I can match it up with the hook/hold
As for the Harris one... go to YouTube and look up Every Browns penalty and the play that starts at 4:37. He grabs the top of his jersey and holds it when Chubb goes to outside.
And men downfield, they can be a yard downfield, and this pic is AFTER he has caught it. When the ball hits his hands the front two linemen are less than a yard over.
As for the one on Randall, they called a D. Hold. I was merely saying that he was there a little early for PI. There could have been a hold earlier that I didn't see. But he was there before the ball. So you can say they made the wrong call (hold vs PI).
On the OBJ one, I have no issue with saying no flag, but saying how horrible of a call it was, no OBJ pushed off.
The block never started out front
The block never started out front
Sure looks like it to me. Not front front, but enough for it to not be a block in back.
-
He grabs the top of his jersey and holds it when Chubb goes to outside.
And men downfield, they can be a yard downfield, and this pic is AFTER he has caught it. When the ball hits his hands the front two linemen are less than a yard over.
On the OBJ one, I have no issue with saying no flag, but saying how horrible of a call it was, no OBJ pushed off.
Correct, he was holding the inner jersey when Romo said he couldn’t see a hold.
I didn’t see much of a push from OBJ, it looked like a clean route break, some hand-fighting and a great sell job from the corner.
Randall was a millisecond early and we’ve all seen that call uncalled hundreds of times
Correct, he was holding the inner jersey when Romo said he couldn’t see a hold.
I didn’t see much of a push from OBJ, it looked like a clean route break, some hand-fighting and a great sell job from the corner.
Randall was a millisecond early and we’ve all seen that call uncalled hundreds of times
Not saying I think it should have been called, I think that is a no flag, but he was there a bit early.
As for Harris, I must be looking at someone different then. His left hand APPEARS to be on his outside shoulder pad
-
So what do you do when you are an NFL coach and one of your Lineman holds somebody?
Tell him not to hold the defender? Bench him for holding and put in.... who? The 3rd string DT?
Or when your LT kicks some one in the face for pushing him in the back over a pile after the whistle was blown?
Does a good coach tell him “don’t kick people in the face?”
-
So what do you do when you are an NFL coach and one of your Lineman holds somebody?
Tell him not to hold the defender? Bench him for holding and put in.... who? The 3rd string DT?
Or when your LT kicks some one in the face for pushing him in the back over a pile after the whistle was blown?
Does a good coach tell him “don’t kick people in the face?”
So what do you do when you are an NFL coach and one of your Lineman holds somebody?
Tell him not to hold the defender? Bench him for holding and put in.... who? The 3rd string DT?
Or when your LT kicks some one in the face for pushing him in the back over a pile after the whistle was blown?
Does a good coach tell him “don’t kick people in the face?”
When you look at a single penalty or two you might have a point. In the context of the most penalties in franchise history it’s a systemic issue. Systemic issues like that to me would trace back to coaching. Let’s see if he can adjust and get back on track.
-
So what do you do when you are an NFL coach and one of your Lineman holds somebody?
Tell him not to hold the defender? Bench him for holding and put in.... who? The 3rd string DT?
Or when your LT kicks some one in the face for pushing him in the back over a pile after the whistle was blown?
Does a good coach tell him “don’t kick people in the face?”
When you look at a single penalty or two you might have a point. In the context of the most penalties in franchise history it’s a systemic issue. Systemic issues like that to me would trace back to coaching. Let’s see if he can adjust and get back on track.
When you look at a single penalty or two you might have a point. In the context of the most penalties in franchise history it’s a systemic issue. Systemic issues like that to me would trace back to coaching. Let’s see if he can adjust and get back on track.
I gotta think it’s having bad/dumb players on your roster.
But then again even Myles Garrett picked up a personal foul for jacking someone in the face. Guy was holding both of his hands and raking on them, but all the ref sees is the open hand punch.
-
look in in 0vthink there was allot of pump and emotion from the locker room before hitting the field.
-
That ref and his team are straight garbage. I'd petition the League to make sure they never ref another game in Cleveland for the rest of their careers. Certainly smelt like fish, bet that elf looking motherfucker and his goons had a lot of money on the Titans. This is exactly why you cannot allow betting on NFL games. The refs don't get paid much and when they can make six-hundred thousand dollars off of one bet, that's a recipe for disaster. They are underpaid and unappreciated referees not saints. Fuck them zebras. Completely one sided affair and it was obvious.
Robinson was shoved to the ground AFTER the play was over and reacted by kicking AS HE WAS FALLING DOWN, that's a reactionary action not premeditated, but whatever.
-
The fucking point of it is, if you are going to call shit this tight on us, then how in the FUCK is that hold/black in the back NOT CALLED?
Here we CLEARLY have a block in the back...and then...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
