Skip to content

Never Forget

Political Discussion
29 8 742
  • obama3.jpg

  • Image may contain: 1 person, text

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Image may contain: 1 person, text

    Of course that is a perfectly valid sentiment even though I think many have lost sight of it.

    WSS

  • On top of those who are remembered I really wish people would remember all the LIES told to us by the media and our half ass Government on what really happened on that day, Because anybody that believes the " Official report" on what happened that day belongs in a looney bin. 

  • On top of those who are remembered I really wish people would remember all the LIES told to us by the media and our half ass Government on what really happened on that day, Because anybody that believes the " Official report" on what happened that day belongs in a looney bin. 

    @medicineman said:

    On top of those who are remembered I really wish people would remember all the LIES told to us by the media and our half ass Government on what really happened on that day, Because anybody that believes the " Official report" on what happened that day belongs in a looney bin. 

    So just to be clear what do you think really happened?

    WSS

  • Where do you want me to begin Steve? How so many Fire Fighters reported hearing explosions and our Media and Government saying they have no repotys of anybody hearing any explosions?  Or how the buildings fell down looking just like controlled demolition? Or how there was a book in 1991 tha said what was going to happen and who they were going to blame it on? Or want me to point out the fact that cell phones did not work to good that high in 2001 or how the passport happened to be found of 1 of the hijackers on the sidewalk near wtc that was on him when the plane hit the tower, exploded and some how fell to the ground without a mark on it and the FBI happened to stumble up on it? 

  • Where do you want me to begin Steve? How so many Fire Fighters reported hearing explosions and our Media and Government saying they have no repotys of anybody hearing any explosions?  Or how the buildings fell down looking just like controlled demolition? Or how there was a book in 1991 tha said what was going to happen and who they were going to blame it on? Or want me to point out the fact that cell phones did not work to good that high in 2001 or how the passport happened to be found of 1 of the hijackers on the sidewalk near wtc that was on him when the plane hit the tower, exploded and some how fell to the ground without a mark on it and the FBI happened to stumble up on it? 

    @medicineman said:

    Where do you want me to begin Steve? How so many Fire Fighters reported hearing explosions and our Media and Government saying they have no repotys of anybody hearing any explosions?  Or how the buildings fell down looking just like controlled demolition? Or how there was a book in 1991 tha said what was going to happen and who they were going to blame it on? Or want me to point out the fact that cell phones did not work to good that high in 2001 or how the passport happened to be found of 1 of the hijackers on the sidewalk near wtc that was on him when the plane hit the tower, exploded and some how fell to the ground without a mark on it and the FBI happened to stumble up on it? 

    I've heard the questions but do you believe that the Bush Administration planted out?

    WSS

  • @medicineman said:

    Where do you want me to begin Steve? How so many Fire Fighters reported hearing explosions and our Media and Government saying they have no repotys of anybody hearing any explosions?  Or how the buildings fell down looking just like controlled demolition? Or how there was a book in 1991 tha said what was going to happen and who they were going to blame it on? Or want me to point out the fact that cell phones did not work to good that high in 2001 or how the passport happened to be found of 1 of the hijackers on the sidewalk near wtc that was on him when the plane hit the tower, exploded and some how fell to the ground without a mark on it and the FBI happened to stumble up on it? 

    I've heard the questions but do you believe that the Bush Administration planted out?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I've heard the questions but do you believe that the Bush Administration planted out?

    WSS

    No way. Not Bush maybe Dick but not Bush. 

  • @westside-steve said:

    I've heard the questions but do you believe that the Bush Administration planted out?

    WSS

    No way. Not Bush maybe Dick but not Bush. 

    @medicineman said:

    No way. Not Bush maybe Dick but not Bush. 

    Personally I've never been a fan of conspiracy theories from the truthers or the Kennedy assassination or the moon landing or the guy that invented the carburetor that gets a hundred miles to a gallon locked up in the basement of the Ford plant or the cure for cancer that they won't release but who knows? Seriously if they are all true then we are actually living in The Truman Show and it doesn't matter. 

    ( kind of like the wood man's obsessive paranoia about the alts that are ganging up on him)

    WSS

  • You can't deny the planes crashed into the buildings with passengers onboard.  and thousands of gallons of highly explosive jet fuel.

  • @medicineman said:

    No way. Not Bush maybe Dick but not Bush. 

    Personally I've never been a fan of conspiracy theories from the truthers or the Kennedy assassination or the moon landing or the guy that invented the carburetor that gets a hundred miles to a gallon locked up in the basement of the Ford plant or the cure for cancer that they won't release but who knows? Seriously if they are all true then we are actually living in The Truman Show and it doesn't matter. 

    ( kind of like the wood man's obsessive paranoia about the alts that are ganging up on him)

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Personally I've never been a fan of conspiracy theories from the truthers or the Kennedy assassination or the moon landing or the guy that invented the carburetor that gets a hundred miles to a gallon locked up in the basement of the Ford plant or the cure for cancer that they won't release but who knows? Seriously if they are all true then we are actually living in The Truman Show and it doesn't matter. 

    ( kind of like the wood man's obsessive paranoia about the alts that are ganging up on him)

    WSS

    The word "Conspiracy" means hidden agenda, it does not mean fake story. But I understand what you are saying but as for me I don't believe a word  the msm ever says as they are controlled by the Government. We got project mocking bird that proves that. 

  • @westside-steve said:

    Personally I've never been a fan of conspiracy theories from the truthers or the Kennedy assassination or the moon landing or the guy that invented the carburetor that gets a hundred miles to a gallon locked up in the basement of the Ford plant or the cure for cancer that they won't release but who knows? Seriously if they are all true then we are actually living in The Truman Show and it doesn't matter. 

    ( kind of like the wood man's obsessive paranoia about the alts that are ganging up on him)

    WSS

    The word "Conspiracy" means hidden agenda, it does not mean fake story. But I understand what you are saying but as for me I don't believe a word  the msm ever says as they are controlled by the Government. We got project mocking bird that proves that. 

    @medicineman said:

    The word "Conspiracy" means hidden agenda, it does not mean fake story. But I understand what you are saying but as for me I don't believe a word  the msm ever says as they are controlled by the Government. We got project mocking bird that proves that. 

    I know what a conspiracy is. And I know if the truth or is are correct, then a fake story was told to public. 

    But I would wonder to what purpose? Are they covering up a breaching security? Putting on a fake story to get us involved in war? Just seems a bit far-fetched to me.

    WSS

  • Where do you want me to begin Steve? How so many Fire Fighters reported hearing explosions and our Media and Government saying they have no repotys of anybody hearing any explosions?  Or how the buildings fell down looking just like controlled demolition? Or how there was a book in 1991 tha said what was going to happen and who they were going to blame it on? Or want me to point out the fact that cell phones did not work to good that high in 2001 or how the passport happened to be found of 1 of the hijackers on the sidewalk near wtc that was on him when the plane hit the tower, exploded and some how fell to the ground without a mark on it and the FBI happened to stumble up on it? 

    @medicineman said:

    Where do you want me to begin Steve? How so many Fire Fighters reported hearing explosions and our Media and Government saying they have no repotys of anybody hearing any explosions?  Or how the buildings fell down looking just like controlled demolition? Or how there was a book in 1991 tha said what was going to happen and who they were going to blame it on? Or want me to point out the fact that cell phones did not work to good that high in 2001 or how the passport happened to be found of 1 of the hijackers on the sidewalk near wtc that was on him when the plane hit the tower, exploded and some how fell to the ground without a mark on it and the FBI happened to stumble up on it? 

    The controlled demolition appearance is easily explainable. And jet fuel never needed to melt steel to weaken it to the point of collapse. 

    I will say this however, I went to basic training at lackland afb on Sept 16th, 2001. In the first couple days they handed out "The Airman's manual" which was basically a glorified boy scout handbook. On one of the pages, near the bottom, there was an illustration of the World trade center with a plane flying at it with the universal "no" symbol around it. 

    Given the volume of airmen cycling through lackland and the government's notorious lack of speed moving on anything do I believe the United States Air Force had those printed and bound in the five days between 9/11 and my arrival in San Antonio? I do not. What happened at WTC was obviously not a surprise to the USAF. 

  • Crazy Eyes GIF

  • For arguments sake, say it was a FF.

    Nevermind that it resulted in the creation of DHS, loss of Rights, added Airport/Travel security, the Surveillance State, several Wars, and so forth - how do you think the World would react too this ?

    I mean seriously, we "started" multiple Wars against Sovereign Nations over this - if it was faked, do think they (or the World) would take that kindly ?

    How many thousands (more ?) did we kill over this ?

    Yea, at the time I was all for what we did, and based on the info and the way of the World, can't say it was too far out of line.

    It's a Mad World, and things are not what we thought they were.

    Ya'll know I could dump a load on this   .   .   .    maybe next year, or the year after   .   .   .   maybe I won't have too by then.

  • For arguments sake, say it was a FF.

    Nevermind that it resulted in the creation of DHS, loss of Rights, added Airport/Travel security, the Surveillance State, several Wars, and so forth - how do you think the World would react too this ?

    I mean seriously, we "started" multiple Wars against Sovereign Nations over this - if it was faked, do think they (or the World) would take that kindly ?

    How many thousands (more ?) did we kill over this ?

    Yea, at the time I was all for what we did, and based on the info and the way of the World, can't say it was too far out of line.

    It's a Mad World, and things are not what we thought they were.

    Ya'll know I could dump a load on this   .   .   .    maybe next year, or the year after   .   .   .   maybe I won't have too by then.

    @jafbf said:

    For arguments sake, say it was a FF.

    Nevermind that it resulted in the creation of DHS, loss of Rights, added Airport/Travel security, the Surveillance State, several Wars, and so forth - how do you think the World would react too this ?

    I mean seriously, we "started" multiple Wars against Sovereign Nations over this - if it was faked, do think they (or the World) would take that kindly ?

    How many thousands (more ?) did we kill over this ?

    Yea, at the time I was all for what we did, and based on the info and the way of the World, can't say it was too far out of line.

    It's a Mad World, and things are not what we thought they were.

    Ya'll know I could dump a load on this   .   .   .    maybe next year, or the year after   .   .   .   maybe I won't have too by then.

    giphy (4).gif

  • @jafbf said:

    For arguments sake, say it was a FF.

    Nevermind that it resulted in the creation of DHS, loss of Rights, added Airport/Travel security, the Surveillance State, several Wars, and so forth - how do you think the World would react too this ?

    I mean seriously, we "started" multiple Wars against Sovereign Nations over this - if it was faked, do think they (or the World) would take that kindly ?

    How many thousands (more ?) did we kill over this ?

    Yea, at the time I was all for what we did, and based on the info and the way of the World, can't say it was too far out of line.

    It's a Mad World, and things are not what we thought they were.

    Ya'll know I could dump a load on this   .   .   .    maybe next year, or the year after   .   .   .   maybe I won't have too by then.

    giphy (4).gif

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    giphy (4).gif

    Not true ?

    Best look into it then - this is trivial stuff.

  • You know what you sound like? An anti-vaxxer

    "Vaccines cause autism!"

    "Cool story, bro"

    "DO YR RESEARCH!!"

  • You know what you sound like? An anti-vaxxer

    "Vaccines cause autism!"

    "Cool story, bro"

    "DO YR RESEARCH!!"

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You know what you sound like? An anti-vaxxer

    "Vaccines cause autism!"

    "Cool story, bro"

    "DO YR RESEARCH!!"

    Wrong thread.

    Current regimen, yes.

    You're still asleep - much too learn in the coming days.

  • Dude you're full of shit.  You anti vax, conspiracy mother fuckers are nuts.  Eat shit.