Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Moderation again

Moderation again

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
20 Posts 9 Posters 545 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #1

    Hi guys. I hate to keep harping on this  but please just make a mental note. The only reason this form exists is to keep people from being assholes about politics on the Browns board. My only purpose s moderator is to clean up pornography and or actual threats of violence or spam. I would ask you guys to try to be as civil as possible but I understand how this shit works. It's like if we had a message board with half Browns fans at half Steelers fans.

    The actual administrators really really really don't want to be bothered by anybody crying about anybody else being mean to them. If you do that enough times they will just give you the boot.

    If there's something out of line here you can tell me and if it fits those guidelines I mentioned before I will delete the garbage and warn the poster.  

    We need both sides of the political spectrum so if somebody hurts your feelings don't get your panties in a bunch. That goes for everybody. Remember we are all Browns fans and outside of this form would be great friends.

    WSS

    Ps there are no alt accounts here afaik. And I'm not going to ban people because somebody else doesn't like their political opinions no matter which side. Even you guys on the left have to admit it's shockingly ironic that the most abusive and vulgar member of this forum got the boot for constantly complaining about how mistreated he's been.

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    1 Reply Last reply
    😂
    Quote Reply
    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
      • 64k Posts
      • 8k Reputation
      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
      #2

      wait, there isn't any antagonism going on, the all the lefties left in a group...... ???

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
        • 28k Posts
        • 6k Reputation
        DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
        #3

        It's been nice and peaceful.  I like it

        "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
        W 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

          It's been nice and peaceful.  I like it

          Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
          • 39k Posts
          • 9k Reputation
          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @diehardbrownsfan said:

          It's been nice and peaceful.  I like it

          I actually like to have opposing points of view.

          Cleve was too much of an asshole and he tied his own noose.

          WSS

          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
          hammertimeH 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
            • 28k Posts
            • 6k Reputation
            DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Well, we can assign actor liberals and go at it.  Lets make cal a liberal from berkely who supports warren.

            "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • W Westside Steve

              @diehardbrownsfan said:

              It's been nice and peaceful.  I like it

              I actually like to have opposing points of view.

              Cleve was too much of an asshole and he tied his own noose.

              WSS

              hammertime hammertimeH Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
              • 4k Posts
              • 2k Reputation
              hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @westside-steve said:

              I actually like to have opposing points of view.

              Cleve was too much of an asshole and he tied his own noose.

              WSS

              An opposing view would be fine.  What Clovis was was an a ho le looking to spread his filth as if it was acceptable to all.

              there is no logical explanation to the quacked out left, hence why its gone silent.

              guns don't kill kids-pitt bulls do.
              W C 2 Replies Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • hammertimeH hammertime

                @westside-steve said:

                I actually like to have opposing points of view.

                Cleve was too much of an asshole and he tied his own noose.

                WSS

                An opposing view would be fine.  What Clovis was was an a ho le looking to spread his filth as if it was acceptable to all.

                there is no logical explanation to the quacked out left, hence why its gone silent.

                Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                • 39k Posts
                • 9k Reputation
                W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @hammertime said:

                An opposing view would be fine.  What Clovis was was an a ho le looking to spread his filth as if it was acceptable to all.

                there is no logical explanation to the quacked out left, hence why its gone silent.

                Well to be fair the other guys never posted all that much but I thought it was reasonable when they did. Also it's football season. I think I speak for most of us if asked whether we would rather our party won the presidency the house and the senate in 2020 or the Browns win the Super Bowl I'm pretty sure how that vote would go.

                WSS

                www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • hammertimeH hammertime

                  @westside-steve said:

                  I actually like to have opposing points of view.

                  Cleve was too much of an asshole and he tied his own noose.

                  WSS

                  An opposing view would be fine.  What Clovis was was an a ho le looking to spread his filth as if it was acceptable to all.

                  there is no logical explanation to the quacked out left, hence why its gone silent.

                  calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                  • 64k Posts
                  • 8k Reputation
                  C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @hammertime said:

                  An opposing view would be fine.  What Clovis was was an a ho le looking to spread his filth as if it was acceptable to all.

                  there is no logical explanation to the quacked out left, hence why its gone silent.

                  the left has done this in the past. All these years, and I still don't get the left's anger about Christianity, God, Christians, family values, and the preciousness of innocent children not yet born, and already born...

                  But the emotional knee jerking - look at the haters in Congress.

                  The left has always demanded free speech. Except for political opponents, they have all sorts of excuses and pc quick laws to stop the opponents from having THEIR free speech.

                  Stop eating hamburgers, turn over all your money if you have much, turn in all your guns, stop driving your pickup trucks and suv's, no more campfires, outlaw coal and gas engines, etc etc etc etc.

                  But they know they are keeping THEIR guns, and cars, and jets, and suv's etc etc.

                  and get in their way, and they will treat you like Pres Trump and co., and Kavanaugh, etc.

                  It's war, and we weren't fighting it, but the IG report is done, and big stuff is surely going to come of it, from what we know FACTUALLY so far.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • hammertime hammertimeH Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                    • 4k Posts
                    • 2k Reputation
                    hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    I was speaking of issues

                    like men in women’s dressing rms,  kavanaugh treatment, killing children half out of

                    the mother, men competing against women, reparations, letting a 5 year old determine the gender,  stuff like that has no defense.  

                    guns don't kill kids-pitt bulls do.
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    👍
                    Quote Reply
                    • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                      • 15k Posts
                      • 2k Reputation
                      T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      What's pornography? It's tits galore on the cheerleader thread on the main board and no one is cleaning it up 

                      Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                      W 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • T The Cysko Kid

                        What's pornography? It's tits galore on the cheerleader thread on the main board and no one is cleaning it up 

                        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                        • 39k Posts
                        • 9k Reputation
                        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @the-cysko-kid said:

                        What's pornography? It's tits galore on the cheerleader thread on the main board and no one is cleaning it up 

                        Most probably you missed it because as soon as I saw it I deleted the posts. Hardcore porn. Hard dicks going up butt holes and stuff.  Facial cumshots.  Not like I give a fuck but we've decided that kind of shit shouldn't be posted publicly. You can certainly stroke to whatever you decide to on your own PC.

                        WSS

                        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                        JAFBFJ GorkaG 2 Replies Last reply
                        ❤
                        Quote Reply
                        • W Westside Steve

                          @hammertime said:

                          An opposing view would be fine.  What Clovis was was an a ho le looking to spread his filth as if it was acceptable to all.

                          there is no logical explanation to the quacked out left, hence why its gone silent.

                          Well to be fair the other guys never posted all that much but I thought it was reasonable when they did. Also it's football season. I think I speak for most of us if asked whether we would rather our party won the presidency the house and the senate in 2020 or the Browns win the Super Bowl I'm pretty sure how that vote would go.

                          WSS

                          tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                          • 13k Posts
                          • 5k Reputation
                          tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @westside-steve said:

                          Well to be fair the other guys never posted all that much but I thought it was reasonable when they did. Also it's football season. I think I speak for most of us if asked whether we would rather our party won the presidency the house and the senate in 2020 or the Browns win the Super Bowl I'm pretty sure how that vote would go.

                          WSS

                          giphy (1).gif

                          W 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • tiamat63T tiamat63

                            @westside-steve said:

                            Well to be fair the other guys never posted all that much but I thought it was reasonable when they did. Also it's football season. I think I speak for most of us if asked whether we would rather our party won the presidency the house and the senate in 2020 or the Browns win the Super Bowl I'm pretty sure how that vote would go.

                            WSS

                            giphy (1).gif

                            Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                            • 39k Posts
                            • 9k Reputation
                            W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                            #13

                            @tiamat63 said:

                            giphy (1).gif

                            So you would choose president [Democrat] or somebody over Baker Mayfield hoisting the one bardy trophy?  Just for fun which candidate would you select over a Super Bowl?

                            Fair enough?

                            WSS

                            www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                              • 13k Posts
                              • 5k Reputation
                              tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                              #14

                              Why the insertion of 'Democrat'...?  I've shown no history of alloting my vote that way so what are you inferring? 

                               don't get touchy. The opponent to Trump will be a Democrat. Right after I said that I said or somebody else so you're allowed to write in

                              And would I choose my candidate(s) for multiple positions across this country over the Lombardi this year? Then yes, I would.

                               well that wasn't exactly the question but what the hell shoot me your list.

                              I know which one has real world, long term benefit for my country.  And I love football with every fiber in my body.  So that should tell you something.

                               long-term real world benefit? I'm all ears.

                              Also the .gif was in response to dismissing regular posters being absent because of football season.  That isn't accurate.

                               it's part of it, I've been here for a long time it happens every year.

                              Edit. Bravo finally removing Cleve though.  Long overdue.

                               and once more I didn't do it. I don't necessarily disagree with the move but... I would actually be appalled if the reason for the Exodus of the non conservatives was in solidarity with that POS. But who knows. I'm guessing that was the wood man's reason.

                              WSS

                              W AxeA 2 Replies Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • tiamat63T tiamat63

                                Why the insertion of 'Democrat'...?  I've shown no history of alloting my vote that way so what are you inferring? 

                                 don't get touchy. The opponent to Trump will be a Democrat. Right after I said that I said or somebody else so you're allowed to write in

                                And would I choose my candidate(s) for multiple positions across this country over the Lombardi this year? Then yes, I would.

                                 well that wasn't exactly the question but what the hell shoot me your list.

                                I know which one has real world, long term benefit for my country.  And I love football with every fiber in my body.  So that should tell you something.

                                 long-term real world benefit? I'm all ears.

                                Also the .gif was in response to dismissing regular posters being absent because of football season.  That isn't accurate.

                                 it's part of it, I've been here for a long time it happens every year.

                                Edit. Bravo finally removing Cleve though.  Long overdue.

                                 and once more I didn't do it. I don't necessarily disagree with the move but... I would actually be appalled if the reason for the Exodus of the non conservatives was in solidarity with that POS. But who knows. I'm guessing that was the wood man's reason.

                                WSS

                                Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                • 39k Posts
                                • 9k Reputation
                                W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @tiamat63 said:

                                Why the insertion of 'Democrat'...?  I've shown no history of alloting my vote that way so what are you inferring? 

                                 don't get touchy. The opponent to Trump will be a Democrat. Right after I said that I said or somebody else so you're allowed to write in

                                And would I choose my candidate(s) for multiple positions across this country over the Lombardi this year? Then yes, I would.

                                 well that wasn't exactly the question but what the hell shoot me your list.

                                I know which one has real world, long term benefit for my country.  And I love football with every fiber in my body.  So that should tell you something.

                                 long-term real world benefit? I'm all ears.

                                Also the .gif was in response to dismissing regular posters being absent because of football season.  That isn't accurate.

                                 it's part of it, I've been here for a long time it happens every year.

                                Edit. Bravo finally removing Cleve though.  Long overdue.

                                 and once more I didn't do it. I don't necessarily disagree with the move but... I would actually be appalled if the reason for the Exodus of the non conservatives was in solidarity with that POS. But who knows. I'm guessing that was the wood man's reason.

                                WSS

                                My apologies. I fucked up and hit edit instead of quote. I do apologize. I don't think I removed or changed any of your original text.

                                ?

                                WSS

                                www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                                  • 28k Posts
                                  • 6k Reputation
                                  DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  I thought I was drinking too much moonshine.

                                  "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • W Westside Steve

                                    @the-cysko-kid said:

                                    What's pornography? It's tits galore on the cheerleader thread on the main board and no one is cleaning it up 

                                    Most probably you missed it because as soon as I saw it I deleted the posts. Hardcore porn. Hard dicks going up butt holes and stuff.  Facial cumshots.  Not like I give a fuck but we've decided that kind of shit shouldn't be posted publicly. You can certainly stroke to whatever you decide to on your own PC.

                                    WSS

                                    JAFBF JAFBFJ Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 10k Posts
                                    • 2k Reputation
                                    JAFBFJ JAFBF wrote on last edited by JAFBF
                                    #17

                                    @westside-steve said:

                                    Most probably you missed it because as soon as I saw it I deleted the posts. Hardcore porn. Hard dicks going up butt holes and stuff.  Facial cumshots.  Not like I give a fuck but we've decided that kind of shit shouldn't be posted publicly. You can certainly stroke to whatever you decide to on your own PC.

                                    WSS

                                    Hate to say it, but since I'm seeing it surface in so many other areas I've been digging in too   .   .   .  

                                    Even the Tit stuff in whatever thread it is - if it looks too young kill it.

                                    Too much Pedo stuff being revealed - it is very serious stuff, and can be used too take a Site out.

                                    My $.02

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    👍
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • W Westside Steve

                                      @the-cysko-kid said:

                                      What's pornography? It's tits galore on the cheerleader thread on the main board and no one is cleaning it up 

                                      Most probably you missed it because as soon as I saw it I deleted the posts. Hardcore porn. Hard dicks going up butt holes and stuff.  Facial cumshots.  Not like I give a fuck but we've decided that kind of shit shouldn't be posted publicly. You can certainly stroke to whatever you decide to on your own PC.

                                      WSS

                                      Gorka GorkaG Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In Week One Done One Month Later Very Popular
                                      • 4k Posts
                                      • 2k Reputation
                                      GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @westside-steve said:

                                      Most probably you missed it because as soon as I saw it I deleted the posts. Hardcore porn. Hard dicks going up butt holes and stuff.  Facial cumshots.  Not like I give a fuck but we've decided that kind of shit shouldn't be posted publicly. You can certainly stroke to whatever you decide to on your own PC.

                                      WSS

                                      This post is as pornographic as any picture.  Do the right thing Steve and delete it..lol,

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • tiamat63T tiamat63

                                        Why the insertion of 'Democrat'...?  I've shown no history of alloting my vote that way so what are you inferring? 

                                         don't get touchy. The opponent to Trump will be a Democrat. Right after I said that I said or somebody else so you're allowed to write in

                                        And would I choose my candidate(s) for multiple positions across this country over the Lombardi this year? Then yes, I would.

                                         well that wasn't exactly the question but what the hell shoot me your list.

                                        I know which one has real world, long term benefit for my country.  And I love football with every fiber in my body.  So that should tell you something.

                                         long-term real world benefit? I'm all ears.

                                        Also the .gif was in response to dismissing regular posters being absent because of football season.  That isn't accurate.

                                         it's part of it, I've been here for a long time it happens every year.

                                        Edit. Bravo finally removing Cleve though.  Long overdue.

                                         and once more I didn't do it. I don't necessarily disagree with the move but... I would actually be appalled if the reason for the Exodus of the non conservatives was in solidarity with that POS. But who knows. I'm guessing that was the wood man's reason.

                                        WSS

                                        Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 10k Posts
                                        • 8k Reputation
                                        AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @tiamat63 said:

                                         I would actually be appalled if the reason for the Exodus of the non conservatives was in solidarity with that POS. But who knows. I'm guessing that was the wood man's reason.

                                        WSS

                                        Well, that would be the childish thing to do so don't be surprised.. 😉

                                        Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
                                        W 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • AxeA Axe

                                          @tiamat63 said:

                                           I would actually be appalled if the reason for the Exodus of the non conservatives was in solidarity with that POS. But who knows. I'm guessing that was the wood man's reason.

                                          WSS

                                          Well, that would be the childish thing to do so don't be surprised.. 😉

                                          Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                          • 39k Posts
                                          • 9k Reputation
                                          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @axe said:

                                          Well, that would be the childish thing to do so don't be surprised.. 😉

                                           true enough but I don't think most of the non conservatives here are childish. C'est la vie.

                                          WSS

                                          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate