***Jets VS Browns Gameday Thread***
-
Tried to sign up for the new Tavern........... makes me wish we had the old shitty one instead. Guess I'll artificially up my post count on this thread so I really look like I know what I'm talking about.
Tried to sign up for the new Tavern........... makes me wish we had the old shitty one instead. Guess I'll artificially up my post count on this thread so I really look like I know what I'm talking about.
ditto-more trouble than it was worth since if wanted me to sign up for some other shit first with a password etc. just for that.
-
Why do we hate Chubb in the redzone?
-
D-bone and ag all you are doing is making an account on chatzy. Then click link and password is Tavern_Beer.
-
D-bone and ag all you are doing is making an account on chatzy. Then click link and password is Tavern_Beer.
-
I think Greg has our play sheet they are all over every call.
-
THANK YOU. Run. The. Damn. Ball.
-
That ankle just snapped???
-
Myles.... why!?!?!
-
penalties on 3rd and long to give them first down. what a shock
-
Myles is going too many Myles per hour at the moment.
-
Greg Williams is besting Freddie kitchens right now
-
Seeing a defensive trend to affect Baker carry over from last week. Show pressure, rush only 3 and send the 4th on a delay.
Then pressure on 3rd down.
-
Baker ain’t seeing the field tonight. It’s the play calling and long developing routes that are slowing Baker down. Strange to see
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login