Current Dolphins vs 2017 Browns
-
Can't remember which sports rag pointed it out, but this is a historically bad start to a season by any team. Giving up an average of 50 points? Dolphins season ticket holders should demand a refund for this deliberate tank job.
Sashi wrote the blueprint, and Miami took it one step further.
-
In their efforts to tank, the Dolphins signed on a local...but over the hill legend to play for them:

-
Kizer was and still is historically bad. Even so I recall 4 or 5 Toss up games and we had a few more that the zebras willed us to a loss that year. If the Dolphins can keep a game to a single digit loss eventually maybe they can- we can let the comparison play out.
-
Kizer was and still is historically bad. Even so I recall 4 or 5 Toss up games and we had a few more that the zebras willed us to a loss that year. If the Dolphins can keep a game to a single digit loss eventually maybe they can- we can let the comparison play out.
Kizer was and still is historically bad. Even so I recall 4 or 5 Toss up games and we had a few more that the zebras willed us to a loss that year. If the Dolphins can keep a game to a single digit loss eventually maybe they can- we can let the comparison play out.
Yeah I remember some close games that year. I feel bad for their coach he most certainly DID NOT sign up for this and will probably never get another coach job after his fired.
-
Kizer was and still is historically bad. Even so I recall 4 or 5 Toss up games and we had a few more that the zebras willed us to a loss that year. If the Dolphins can keep a game to a single digit loss eventually maybe they can- we can let the comparison play out.
Yeah I remember some close games that year. I feel bad for their coach he most certainly DID NOT sign up for this and will probably never get another coach job after his fired.
Yeah I remember some close games that year. I feel bad for their coach he most certainly DID NOT sign up for this and will probably never get another coach job after his fired.
Absolutely.
Some idiots are going to point to his overall record and dub him a horrible head coach, when he had zero chance. The Dolphins had to tell him what their plan was, right? He can't be surprised that he's walked into a massive tank job, I would hope.
-
Yeah I remember some close games that year. I feel bad for their coach he most certainly DID NOT sign up for this and will probably never get another coach job after his fired.
Absolutely.
Some idiots are going to point to his overall record and dub him a horrible head coach, when he had zero chance. The Dolphins had to tell him what their plan was, right? He can't be surprised that he's walked into a massive tank job, I would hope.
Absolutely.
Some idiots are going to point to his overall record and dub him a horrible head coach, when he had zero chance. The Dolphins had to tell him what their plan was, right? He can't be surprised that he's walked into a massive tank job, I would hope.
It's a known fact that black coaches get less chances especially 2nd chances at head coaching jobs. We tore it down to the studs these guys put TNT in building and closed the doors. Don't like how they got rid of Tunsil and are going to trade there 1st round pick from a year ago. It would be like us trading Garrett away!!!!
Edit: They got rid of him to the rapists for a 1st round pick
-
-
And the Dolphins traded safety Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers for their 2020 first rounder
-
And the Dolphins traded safety Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers for their 2020 first rounder
And the Dolphins traded safety Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers for their 2020 first rounder
How fucken stupid are they? They could end with a top 10 or 5 pick. Just wow
-
And the Dolphins traded safety Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers for their 2020 first rounder
How fucken stupid are they? They could end with a top 10 or 5 pick. Just wow
How fucken stupid are they? They could end with a top 10 or 5 pick. Just wow
I think they now have (3) first rounders and (2) second rounders for the 2020 Draft.
-
How fucken stupid are they? They could end with a top 10 or 5 pick. Just wow
I think they now have (3) first rounders and (2) second rounders for the 2020 Draft.
I think they now have (3) first rounders and (2) second rounders for the 2020 Draft.
I'm talking about the Steelers. The Fins are all in for a tank so good for them sucks, for their bandwagon fans.
-
I think they now have (3) first rounders and (2) second rounders for the 2020 Draft.
I'm talking about the Steelers. The Fins are all in for a tank so good for them sucks, for their bandwagon fans.
I'm talking about the Steelers. The Fins are all in for a tank so good for them sucks, for their bandwagon fans.
They got a top pick who is young, and I bet they still win 6-8 games.
But if they don't, and miss out on a QB, they better hope Rudolph is the answer.
-
I'm talking about the Steelers. The Fins are all in for a tank so good for them sucks, for their bandwagon fans.
They got a top pick who is young, and I bet they still win 6-8 games.
But if they don't, and miss out on a QB, they better hope Rudolph is the answer.
They got a top pick who is young, and I bet they still win 6-8 games.
But if they don't, and miss out on a QB, they better hope Rudolph is the answer.
I get what your saying but they have no hope of making playoff this year. There's 2 elite QBS that are available in this YEARS draft, this seems VERY stupid on their part to be treadmill but then again they supported 2 rapists for years
-
And the Dolphins traded safety Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers for their 2020 first rounder
And the Dolphins traded safety Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers for their 2020 first rounder
And now that Big Ben is down this looks like a brilliant move. Gonna get a really high draft pick out of this besides their own. Maybe even #s 1 and 2.
-
How fucken stupid are they? They could end with a top 10 or 5 pick. Just wow
I think they now have (3) first rounders and (2) second rounders for the 2020 Draft.
I think they now have (3) first rounders and (2) second rounders for the 2020 Draft.
Plus 2 and 2 in the 2021...
Somewhere Sashi is experiencing tank-meister envy...
-
Can I take the Dolphins in our draft ..... I fancy a rebuild
-
And the Dolphins traded safety Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers for their 2020 first rounder
How fucken stupid are they? They could end with a top 10 or 5 pick. Just wow
How fucken stupid are they? They could end with a top 10 or 5 pick. Just wow
Plus their own very likely #1 overall.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login