Skip to content

Current Dolphins vs 2017 Browns

The Browns Board
26 12 540
  • Worse???

    I gotta go with these Fins... Skill positions are a toss up... with maybe even a slight edge to the Fins at QB... but we had an OL then that could offer some protection to our QB. And that's something the Fins don't have at all.

  • watch as actual Dolphin had a better chance of taking a spinning shotgun snap off his nose at completing a pass, compared to Kizer, Hogan or Kessler... 2017 Browns 0             2019 Fins 0                T3NI.gif        

  • In their efforts to tank, the Dolphins signed on a local...but over the hill legend to play for them:

    ace-ventura.jpg

  • Kizer was and still is historically bad.  Even so I recall 4 or 5 Toss up games and we had a few more that the zebras willed us to a loss that year.  If the Dolphins can keep a game to a single digit loss eventually maybe they can-  we can let the comparison play out. 

  • Kizer was and still is historically bad.  Even so I recall 4 or 5 Toss up games and we had a few more that the zebras willed us to a loss that year.  If the Dolphins can keep a game to a single digit loss eventually maybe they can-  we can let the comparison play out. 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Kizer was and still is historically bad.  Even so I recall 4 or 5 Toss up games and we had a few more that the zebras willed us to a loss that year.  If the Dolphins can keep a game to a single digit loss eventually maybe they can-  we can let the comparison play out. 

    Yeah I remember some close games that year. I feel bad for their coach he most certainly DID NOT sign up for this and will probably never get another coach job after his fired.

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Kizer was and still is historically bad.  Even so I recall 4 or 5 Toss up games and we had a few more that the zebras willed us to a loss that year.  If the Dolphins can keep a game to a single digit loss eventually maybe they can-  we can let the comparison play out. 

    Yeah I remember some close games that year. I feel bad for their coach he most certainly DID NOT sign up for this and will probably never get another coach job after his fired.

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    Yeah I remember some close games that year. I feel bad for their coach he most certainly DID NOT sign up for this and will probably never get another coach job after his fired.

    Absolutely. 

    Some idiots are going to point to his overall record and dub him a horrible head coach, when he had zero chance. The Dolphins had to tell him what their plan was, right? He can't be surprised that he's walked into a massive tank job, I would hope. 

  • @warriorsrpussies said:

    Yeah I remember some close games that year. I feel bad for their coach he most certainly DID NOT sign up for this and will probably never get another coach job after his fired.

    Absolutely. 

    Some idiots are going to point to his overall record and dub him a horrible head coach, when he had zero chance. The Dolphins had to tell him what their plan was, right? He can't be surprised that he's walked into a massive tank job, I would hope. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Absolutely. 

    Some idiots are going to point to his overall record and dub him a horrible head coach, when he had zero chance. The Dolphins had to tell him what their plan was, right? He can't be surprised that he's walked into a massive tank job, I would hope. 

    It's a known fact that black coaches get less chances especially 2nd chances at head coaching jobs. We tore it down to the studs these guys put TNT in building and closed the doors. Don't like how they got rid of Tunsil and are going to trade there 1st round pick from a year ago. It would be like us trading Garrett away!!!!

    Edit: They got rid of him to the rapists for a 1st round pick

  • This Dolphins team is the worst I've seen.  Worse than the 0-16 Browns or Lions.

    @crstphr2 said:

    This Dolphins team is the worst I've seen.  Worse than the 0-16 Browns or Lions.

    Kind of hard to say that at this point but yeah they've looked pretty miserable. 

  • And the Dolphins traded safety Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers for their 2020 first rounder 

  • And the Dolphins traded safety Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers for their 2020 first rounder 

    @dutch-oven said:

    And the Dolphins traded safety Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers for their 2020 first rounder 

    How fucken stupid are they? They could end with a top 10 or 5 pick. Just wow

  • @dutch-oven said:

    And the Dolphins traded safety Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers for their 2020 first rounder 

    How fucken stupid are they? They could end with a top 10 or 5 pick. Just wow

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    How fucken stupid are they? They could end with a top 10 or 5 pick. Just wow

    I think they now have (3) first rounders and (2) second rounders for the 2020 Draft. 

  • @warriorsrpussies said:

    How fucken stupid are they? They could end with a top 10 or 5 pick. Just wow

    I think they now have (3) first rounders and (2) second rounders for the 2020 Draft. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I think they now have (3) first rounders and (2) second rounders for the 2020 Draft. 

    I'm talking about the Steelers. The Fins are all in for a tank so good for them sucks, for their bandwagon fans.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I think they now have (3) first rounders and (2) second rounders for the 2020 Draft. 

    I'm talking about the Steelers. The Fins are all in for a tank so good for them sucks, for their bandwagon fans.

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    I'm talking about the Steelers. The Fins are all in for a tank so good for them sucks, for their bandwagon fans.

    They got a top pick who is young, and I bet they still win 6-8 games. 

    But if they don't, and miss out on a QB, they better hope Rudolph is the answer. 

  • @warriorsrpussies said:

    I'm talking about the Steelers. The Fins are all in for a tank so good for them sucks, for their bandwagon fans.

    They got a top pick who is young, and I bet they still win 6-8 games. 

    But if they don't, and miss out on a QB, they better hope Rudolph is the answer. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    They got a top pick who is young, and I bet they still win 6-8 games. 

    But if they don't, and miss out on a QB, they better hope Rudolph is the answer. 

    I get what your saying but they have no hope of making playoff this year. There's 2 elite QBS that are available in this YEARS draft, this seems VERY stupid on their part to be treadmill but then again they supported 2 rapists for years

  • And the Dolphins traded safety Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers for their 2020 first rounder 

    @dutch-oven said:

    And the Dolphins traded safety Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers for their 2020 first rounder 

    And now that Big Ben is down this looks like a brilliant move. Gonna get a really high draft pick out of this besides their own. Maybe even #s 1 and 2.

  • @warriorsrpussies said:

    How fucken stupid are they? They could end with a top 10 or 5 pick. Just wow

    I think they now have (3) first rounders and (2) second rounders for the 2020 Draft. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I think they now have (3) first rounders and (2) second rounders for the 2020 Draft. 

    Plus 2 and 2 in the 2021...

    Somewhere Sashi is experiencing tank-meister envy...

  • Can I take the Dolphins in our draft ..... I fancy a rebuild 🙂

  • Can I take the Dolphins in our draft ..... I fancy a rebuild 🙂

    @darren15 said:

    Can I take the Dolphins in our draft ..... I fancy a rebuild 🙂

    lol... only if you're the Commissioner...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    And the Dolphins traded safety Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers for their 2020 first rounder 

    How fucken stupid are they? They could end with a top 10 or 5 pick. Just wow

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    How fucken stupid are they? They could end with a top 10 or 5 pick. Just wow

    Plus their own very likely #1 overall.  

  • Fitzpatrick is actually a good player, and will really help their D.. if Steelers had a QB they would now be at least the favorite to fight the Pats for the AFC ticket to the SB.  Given that he's still on his rookie deal I'm not sure next year's rd1 would actually be as good as he already is proven to be.. so it's hunting value from Pitt's side.