Current Dolphins vs 2017 Browns
-
And the Dolphins traded safety Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers for their 2020 first rounder
-
And the Dolphins traded safety Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers for their 2020 first rounder
And the Dolphins traded safety Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers for their 2020 first rounder
How fucken stupid are they? They could end with a top 10 or 5 pick. Just wow
-
And the Dolphins traded safety Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers for their 2020 first rounder
How fucken stupid are they? They could end with a top 10 or 5 pick. Just wow
How fucken stupid are they? They could end with a top 10 or 5 pick. Just wow
I think they now have (3) first rounders and (2) second rounders for the 2020 Draft.
-
How fucken stupid are they? They could end with a top 10 or 5 pick. Just wow
I think they now have (3) first rounders and (2) second rounders for the 2020 Draft.
I think they now have (3) first rounders and (2) second rounders for the 2020 Draft.
I'm talking about the Steelers. The Fins are all in for a tank so good for them sucks, for their bandwagon fans.
-
I think they now have (3) first rounders and (2) second rounders for the 2020 Draft.
I'm talking about the Steelers. The Fins are all in for a tank so good for them sucks, for their bandwagon fans.
I'm talking about the Steelers. The Fins are all in for a tank so good for them sucks, for their bandwagon fans.
They got a top pick who is young, and I bet they still win 6-8 games.
But if they don't, and miss out on a QB, they better hope Rudolph is the answer.
-
I'm talking about the Steelers. The Fins are all in for a tank so good for them sucks, for their bandwagon fans.
They got a top pick who is young, and I bet they still win 6-8 games.
But if they don't, and miss out on a QB, they better hope Rudolph is the answer.
They got a top pick who is young, and I bet they still win 6-8 games.
But if they don't, and miss out on a QB, they better hope Rudolph is the answer.
I get what your saying but they have no hope of making playoff this year. There's 2 elite QBS that are available in this YEARS draft, this seems VERY stupid on their part to be treadmill but then again they supported 2 rapists for years
-
And the Dolphins traded safety Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers for their 2020 first rounder
And the Dolphins traded safety Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers for their 2020 first rounder
And now that Big Ben is down this looks like a brilliant move. Gonna get a really high draft pick out of this besides their own. Maybe even #s 1 and 2.
-
How fucken stupid are they? They could end with a top 10 or 5 pick. Just wow
I think they now have (3) first rounders and (2) second rounders for the 2020 Draft.
I think they now have (3) first rounders and (2) second rounders for the 2020 Draft.
Plus 2 and 2 in the 2021...
Somewhere Sashi is experiencing tank-meister envy...
-
Can I take the Dolphins in our draft ..... I fancy a rebuild
-
And the Dolphins traded safety Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers for their 2020 first rounder
How fucken stupid are they? They could end with a top 10 or 5 pick. Just wow
How fucken stupid are they? They could end with a top 10 or 5 pick. Just wow
Plus their own very likely #1 overall.
-
Fitzpatrick is actually a good player, and will really help their D.. if Steelers had a QB they would now be at least the favorite to fight the Pats for the AFC ticket to the SB. Given that he's still on his rookie deal I'm not sure next year's rd1 would actually be as good as he already is proven to be.. so it's hunting value from Pitt's side.
-
Fitzpatrick is actually a good player, and will really help their D.. if Steelers had a QB they would now be at least the favorite to fight the Pats for the AFC ticket to the SB. Given that he's still on his rookie deal I'm not sure next year's rd1 would actually be as good as he already is proven to be.. so it's hunting value from Pitt's side.
if Steelers had a QB they would now be at least the favorite to fight the Pats for the AFC ticket to the SB.
Agree on the D, but without an established #1 WR they wouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as the Pats...
-
if Steelers had a QB they would now be at least the favorite to fight the Pats for the AFC ticket to the SB.
Agree on the D, but without an established #1 WR they wouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as the Pats...
Agree on the D, but without an established #1 WR they wouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as the Pats...
Fer sure with AB and Gordon staying out of trouble, the Pat's offense is no match for the Steelers, healthy Ben or not..... They quite frankly may not be a match for anyone. Give me a Big Barf Bag.
-
if Steelers had a QB they would now be at least the favorite to fight the Pats
that is just you buying some hype. Even with BR, there were going to be 4-5 other teams that were in play. That included the Colts before Luck retired...and the Jets before Darnold went out...and the Jags before Foles went down. It also included Chiefs/Chargers/Texans/Browns.
Think about it. The following teams are without their expected starter:
Colts, Jags, Steelers, Saints, Jets (Newton hobbled, but not out)
And now Giants shift away from Eli.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login