Skip to content

Njoku Out

The Browns Board
56 23 1.8k
  • Damn... Hello 5-receiver sets...

    Always felt we'd end up missing Devalve... even tho he had stay-healthy issues of his own.

    @tour2ma said:

    Damn... Hello 5-receiver sets...

    Always felt we'd end up missing Devalve... even tho he had stay-healthy issues of his own.

    Good thing we have a bunch of good WRs.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Damn... Hello 5-receiver sets...

    Always felt we'd end up missing Devalve... even tho he had stay-healthy issues of his own.

    Good thing we have a bunch of good WRs.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Good thing we have a bunch of good WRs.

    With Higgins hurt and Callaway still serving suspension...

    Do we?

  • I wonder if they bring up Carlson from the PS? I believe he’s more the pass catching variety of TE. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I wonder if they bring up Carlson from the PS? I believe he’s more the pass catching variety of TE. 

    Good thought.  He's been around since May 3rd so he's had time to learn the system....and he comes from Princeton so he should have the smarts.

    Transactions: Signed as an undrafted free agent by the Cleveland Browns on May 3, 2019.

    College: Appeared in 28 games during a four-year career at Princeton…Caught 125 passes for 1632 yards and 16 touchdowns…Earned second team All-Ivy League honors after recording 51 catches got 683 yards and five touchdowns during Princeton’s Ivy League championship season

  • Damn... Hello 5-receiver sets...

    Always felt we'd end up missing Devalve... even tho he had stay-healthy issues of his own.

    @tour2ma said:

    Damn... Hello 5-receiver sets...

    Always felt we'd end up missing Devalve... even tho he had stay-healthy issues of his own.

    Was Devalve picked up?  Or is he still on the street?

  • @tour2ma said:

    Damn... Hello 5-receiver sets...

    Always felt we'd end up missing Devalve... even tho he had stay-healthy issues of his own.

    Was Devalve picked up?  Or is he still on the street?

    @the-gipper said:

    Was Devalve picked up?  Or is he still on the street?

    He was picked up.  Jaguars?  I think.   

  • Damn... Hello 5-receiver sets...

    Always felt we'd end up missing Devalve... even tho he had stay-healthy issues of his own.

    @tour2ma said:

    Damn... Hello 5-receiver sets...

    Always felt we'd end up missing Devalve... even tho he had stay-healthy issues of his own.

    The one I miss is Fells.

  • Damn... Hello 5-receiver sets...

    Always felt we'd end up missing Devalve... even tho he had stay-healthy issues of his own.

    @tour2ma said:

    Damn... Hello 5-receiver sets...

    Always felt we'd end up missing Devalve... even tho he had stay-healthy issues of his own.

    Ratley has stepped up so we just need Taylor to show why we traded for the Titans best deep threat WR. Hodge to me is an unknown quantity.

  • Zombo said:

    Will miss NoJoke's athleticism though, he can make plays normal tight ends can't.

    Unfortunately he also could miss plays that normal TEs could make.

  • Zombo said:

    Will miss NoJoke's athleticism though, he can make plays normal tight ends can't.

    Unfortunately he also could miss plays that normal TEs could make.

    @the-gipper said:

    And I'll miss him on my FL team he was a good lower draft pickup but I was waiting for him to break out.....now this.

  • All I know is Baker should be checking in on Njoku as much as possible. This situation is squarely based on Mayfield making an awful throw to get Njoku destroyed.

  • Shit.

    ?

    WSS

  • It’s his wrist but can they fix his hands? 

  • Kirksey out of a while as well...higgy and Hilliard back tho

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Good thing we have a bunch of good WRs.

    With Higgins hurt and Callaway still serving suspension...

    Do we?

    @tour2ma said:

    With Higgins hurt and Callaway still serving suspension...

    Do we?

    No, not with the above 2 out. 

  • Zombo said:

    This is a good opportunity for Pharoah Brown to show some playmaking skills. And Harris

    We haven't seen all that much of them, but from what I've seen, I'm not getting the warm fuzzies with the catching ability of those two.

  • I thought TE was our weakest position group before. Now I KNOW it!

    I'm still amazed (and even more disappointed now) that Fells is gone. Oh well, on we go.

    Mike

  • They need to look at Dwayne Allan who’s a FA and Gesicki from the tanking Dolphins for the right price. 

  • Pining for Fells??? Are you fuckin' kiddin' me???

    Here's his 2019 line: 75 snaps 4 targets 1 catch 9 yards... and a 59.4 run-blocking grade.

    Zombo said:

    Seal-Jones

    Now there's the forgotten man... at least by me... and Ag (who should be ashamed of himself)...

  • All I know is Baker should be checking in on Njoku as much as possible. This situation is squarely based on Mayfield making an awful throw to get Njoku destroyed.

    @jrb12711 said:

    All I know is Baker should be checking in on Njoku as much as possible. This situation is squarely based on Mayfield making an awful throw to get Njoku destroyed.

    For real, man. I was sort of pissed after that play. And the Garrett late hits as well. 

    Hopefully they can clean up that sloppiness..

  • Pining for Fells??? Are you fuckin' kiddin' me???

    Here's his 2019 line: 75 snaps 4 targets 1 catch 9 yards... and a 59.4 run-blocking grade.

    Zombo said:

    Seal-Jones

    Now there's the forgotten man... at least by me... and Ag (who should be ashamed of himself)...

    @tour2ma said:

    Now there's the forgotten man... at least by me...(Seals-Jones) and Ag (who should be ashamed of himself)...

    I dare not incur the wrath of one Gipper the Great on identifying another Ag. I was already taking a chance by mentioning Ratley stepping up in the WR group. I was afraid I might feel guilty if I were to cause a gasket to blow and have to go visit him on the stroke ward. But then again maybe he would let me use his tickets. ??