Skip to content

Njoku Out

The Browns Board
56 23 1.8k
  • @texasag1969 said:

    Kirksey to IR

    Takitaki time?   Or Wilson?

    @the-gipper said:

    Takitaki time?   Or Wilson?

    Wilson

  • No need for surgery. Could be back earlier than thought but no timeline yet

  • No need for surgery. Could be back earlier than thought but no timeline yet

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    No need for surgery. Could be back earlier than thought but no timeline yet

    I had to cut him on my one FL team last time I checked he was the 18th most cut player and still available. I will have to watch had high hopes for him this year.

  • After watching the play he broke his wrist on a few times ...... the pass was not too high. A little bit  but still well within his reach. He could have caught it without leaping in the air. His hands are only slightly better than Braylon’s. Bet we end up with a even better T E before the seasons done. That leap is what got him. KJ used to fall for every pass. This guy leaps because it looks cool. 

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    After watching the play he broke his wrist on a few times ...... the pass was not too high. A little bit  but still well within his reach. He could have caught it without leaping in the air. His hands are only slightly better than Braylon’s. Bet we end up with a even better T E before the seasons done. That leap is what got him. KJ used to fall for every pass. This guy leaps because it looks cool. 

    What the F? Njoku hater detected..

    That throw was horrible.. Mayfield should’ve thrown that ball away.

    Baker is leading the league in % thrown passes in double coverage. 

    “Leaps because it looks cool”... 

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    After watching the play he broke his wrist on a few times ...... the pass was not too high. A little bit  but still well within his reach. He could have caught it without leaping in the air. His hands are only slightly better than Braylon’s. Bet we end up with a even better T E before the seasons done. That leap is what got him. KJ used to fall for every pass. This guy leaps because it looks cool. 

    What the F? Njoku hater detected..

    That throw was horrible.. Mayfield should’ve thrown that ball away.

    Baker is leading the league in % thrown passes in double coverage. 

    “Leaps because it looks cool”... 

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    What the F? Njoku hater detected..

    That throw was horrible.. Mayfield should’ve thrown that ball away.

    Baker is leading the league in % thrown passes in double coverage. 

    “Leaps because it looks cool”... 

    You catch with your hands. Not your body. 

    I don’t hate the guy at all. Do I think we can do better at TE?...absolutely 

  • No need for surgery. Could be back earlier than thought but no timeline yet

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    No need for surgery. Could be back earlier than thought but no timeline yet

    Has to wait until after 8th game, correct? 

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    No need for surgery. Could be back earlier than thought but no timeline yet

    Has to wait until after 8th game, correct? 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Has to wait until after 8th game, correct? 

    Yes

  • November will be here before you know it.

  • November will be here before you know it.

    @tour2ma said:

    November will be here before you know it.

    Christmas will be here before you know it......oh wait I think I just heard "Rudolph the red nose reindeer" playing somewhere.      😮

  • @tour2ma said:

    November will be here before you know it.

    Christmas will be here before you know it......oh wait I think I just heard "Rudolph the red nose reindeer" playing somewhere.      😮

    @mjp28 said:

    Christmas will be here before you know it......oh wait I think I just heard "Rudolph the red nose reindeer" playing somewhere.      😮

    Yup... walked into the local Sam's Club the week before Labor and the Christmas display was already up... 😳

    I nearly cussed out loud.

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    What the F? Njoku hater detected..

    That throw was horrible.. Mayfield should’ve thrown that ball away.

    Baker is leading the league in % thrown passes in double coverage. 

    “Leaps because it looks cool”... 

    You catch with your hands. Not your body. 

    I don’t hate the guy at all. Do I think we can do better at TE?...absolutely 

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    You catch with your hands. Not your body. 

    I don’t hate the guy at all. Do I think we can do better at TE?...absolutely 

    The ball was squeezed into tight coverage 5 yards down the field. Against the Jets. On 1st or second down.

    Njoku should’ve just let the ball get intercepted to avoid injury so y’all could’ve complained about that.

    He’s not the best TE in the league but the potential is there. 

  • Yup... drafted on raw, physical ability. Including a 37-1/2" vertical...

    Up to the Staff to coach him up.

    image.thumb.png.2bae1a18302fb092caaaa88ba6013a5b.png

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    You catch with your hands. Not your body. 

    I don’t hate the guy at all. Do I think we can do better at TE?...absolutely 

    The ball was squeezed into tight coverage 5 yards down the field. Against the Jets. On 1st or second down.

    Njoku should’ve just let the ball get intercepted to avoid injury so y’all could’ve complained about that.

    He’s not the best TE in the league but the potential is there. 

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    The ball was squeezed into tight coverage 5 yards down the field. Against the Jets. On 1st or second down.

    Njoku should’ve just let the ball get intercepted to avoid injury so y’all could’ve complained about that.

    He’s not the best TE in the league but the potential is there. 

    You obviously know fundamentals better than me. Good luck with that