Skip to content

WEEK 3 - BROWNS injury report and weekly or daily updates. LAR in CLE

The Browns Board
21 6 458
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    With this too long list of the walking wounded why hasn't the line moved up to CLE +4? Lines from Friday pm  http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

    Screenshot_2019-09-20_222324.jpg

  • With this too long list of the walking wounded why hasn't the line moved up to CLE +4? Lines from Friday pm  http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

    Screenshot_2019-09-20_222324.jpg

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @mjp28 said:

    why hasn't the line moved up to CLE +4?

    Because the betting is close to even as is.

  • @mjp28 said:

    why hasn't the line moved up to CLE +4?

    Because the betting is close to even as is.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @tour2ma said:

    Because the betting is close to even as is.

    And I wonder why that is. Usually those things are decided by fairly sophisticated betters with a lot of money to put down. It's hard to move much because of all the money that has to go one way or the other, so somehow this has stayed pretty steady. I'm kind of surprised myself. With all the injuries/nagging injuries I'd sure not put a dime on the Browns this weekend. In fact I would more likely parlay LA and Auburn to both beat the spread. ?

  • @tour2ma said:

    Because the betting is close to even as is.

    And I wonder why that is. Usually those things are decided by fairly sophisticated betters with a lot of money to put down. It's hard to move much because of all the money that has to go one way or the other, so somehow this has stayed pretty steady. I'm kind of surprised myself. With all the injuries/nagging injuries I'd sure not put a dime on the Browns this weekend. In fact I would more likely parlay LA and Auburn to both beat the spread. ?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #13

    @texasag1969 said:

    And I wonder why that is.

    No telling, Ag....

    Only thing I know is that books are happiest when bets come in 50/50 because they are guaranteed to make money.

  • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS
    #14

    Njoku our for year.. really sucks.

    Kirksey out for a while, good thing for the LB depth!!

  • Njoku our for year.. really sucks.

    Kirksey out for a while, good thing for the LB depth!!

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #15

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Njoku our for year.. really sucks

    Kirksey out for a while, good thing for the LB depth!!

    don't see Nojoke out for year..He should get back during our division run. 4 of last 5, after Miami, are in division games..RapSheet now reports Kirksey getting opinions on a torn biceps.Going to IR. LB Willie Harvey Jr. rosters up from PS..We now have 2 vacant spots on PS..

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #16

    With Kirk out and Taylor nicked I'd figure Wilson would see a lot of PT, but Friday he was DNP "non injury related".

    Anyone know what's up with that?

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Njoku our for year.. really sucks

    Kirksey out for a while, good thing for the LB depth!!

    don't see Nojoke out for year..He should get back during our division run. 4 of last 5, after Miami, are in division games..RapSheet now reports Kirksey getting opinions on a torn biceps.Going to IR. LB Willie Harvey Jr. rosters up from PS..We now have 2 vacant spots on PS..

    CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @gumby73 said:

    don't see Nojoke out for year..He should get back during our division run. 4 of last 5, after Miami, are in division games..

    Oh wow I thought season ending IR when I read whatever it was.. 

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Njoku our for year.. really sucks

    Kirksey out for a while, good thing for the LB depth!!

    don't see Nojoke out for year..He should get back during our division run. 4 of last 5, after Miami, are in division games..RapSheet now reports Kirksey getting opinions on a torn biceps.Going to IR. LB Willie Harvey Jr. rosters up from PS..We now have 2 vacant spots on PS..

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #18

    @gumby73 said:

    .We now have 2 vacant spots on PS..

    now only one ..CB Donnie Lewis jr. was brought back to PS yesterday.. 

    @tour2ma said:

    With Kirk out and Taylor nicked I'd figure Wilson would see a lot of PT, but Friday he was DNP "non injury related".

    Anyone know what's up with that?

    per freddie's, cle.com transcript yesterday, he was asked about missing Wilson.."He had a personal issue he had* to take care of" will he be back rams? "He will be back,Yes"...the lacking question was? what's up with not playing G.Avery?

  • @gumby73 said:

    don't see Nojoke out for year..He should get back during our division run. 4 of last 5, after Miami, are in division games..

    Oh wow I thought season ending IR when I read whatever it was.. 

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Oh wow I thought season ending IR when I read whatever it was.. 

    was not only you..i saw other paid team media reporters tweeting David was out for the year also..the lazy ones, even put out articles he was done for the year..and they call us crazy😉

  • @tour2ma said:

    Because the betting is close to even as is.

    And I wonder why that is. Usually those things are decided by fairly sophisticated betters with a lot of money to put down. It's hard to move much because of all the money that has to go one way or the other, so somehow this has stayed pretty steady. I'm kind of surprised myself. With all the injuries/nagging injuries I'd sure not put a dime on the Browns this weekend. In fact I would more likely parlay LA and Auburn to both beat the spread. ?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @texasag1969 said:

     With all the injuries/nagging injuries I'd sure not put a dime on the Browns this weekend. In fact I would more likely parlay LA and Auburn to both beat the spread. ?

    Got the first half of that parlay. Auburn was favored by 4 and won by 8.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Some injury news across the league for you FL managers, Saturday night.

    Screenshot_2019-09-22_014616.jpg