Chad Kelly waived
-
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/18/colts-waive-chad-kelly/
I guess I was wrong about this guy.
WSS
-
Colts, ha ha. They should get them a Colin to screw
-
Hoyer the backup to Brissett.
Maybe the Steelers pick Kelly up....aren't they looking for a QB?
-
Zombo said:
I think they like their guy from the practice squad, he had a good preseason, I imagine they are promoting him to backup Maya.
Zombo
That being Devlin Hodges...whom I referred to elsewhere.
As for Rudolphs, I think actually, Mason is better looking than Maya.


Let's put it this way.....she scares me more than he does.
-
-
Man... talented kid... troubled, but talented.
Hope someone gives him a third bite at the NFL apple...
-
I think we were the only two guys in Camp Kelly.
WSS
+1
-
-
I think we were the only two guys in Camp Kelly.
WSS
I was, but it is looking worse and worse for him....not because of his talent but because of his immaturity. Maybe a stint in the new XFL until he grows up?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login