Skip to content

Ad Astra

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
7 5 761
  • After watching that stink bomb I came away convinced that the translation, or meaning of Ad Astra is "Shitty Movie"

    Don't waste your money ...   It's all hype.. Great cast, Terrible movie..

  • I almost went to it today there are like five current movies that I want to get done before the end of the month. I'd rather glowing review of this thing but it was in the New Yorker. It looked on the surface like another one of those boring piece of shit space operas. I actually saw a Rambo last Blood instead.

    WSS

  • I wished we had..

    Honestly, there was about 9 people in the theater and no one liked it.. An over hyped Pc of 1f4a9.png

  • AD Astra suffered from so many issues.  Wasn't very good.

  • It was OK but my father fell asleep at it all through the movie. Great cast but really did not make sense.

  • I kinda liked it - I mean I came away with the thought that humans were not designed to  

    live out there on mars or travel to the far reaches of the galaxy without consequence.

    the crazy effects space time and travel had palpable mental effects on both Cliff Mcbride 

    and his son. jmo

  • I almost went to it today there are like five current movies that I want to get done before the end of the month. I'd rather glowing review of this thing but it was in the New Yorker. It looked on the surface like another one of those boring piece of shit space operas. I actually saw a Rambo last Blood instead.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I almost went to it today there are like five current movies that I want to get done before the end of the month. I'd rather glowing review of this thing but it was in the New Yorker. It looked on the surface like another one of those boring piece of shit space operas. I actually saw a Rambo last Blood instead.

    WSS

    narly