Skip to content

Cleveland Doesn't Know How to Deal with a Primetime Browns Game

The Browns Board
36 13 834
  • @mld-woody said:

    Why would you wait until 2pm to open the Muni lot? And then ban waiting in line to get in. Just open it in the morning.

    That was done to allow fire/rescue and police access. Last time there was no fire lane due to traffic lines up. Games at 8:20. Plus the Tribe game about the same time. Ichigan is anarchy.  Not Cleveland 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    That was done to allow fire/rescue and police access. Last time there was no fire lane due to traffic lines up. Games at 8:20. Plus the Tribe game about the same time. Ichigan is anarchy.  Not Cleveland 

    Cool I'm from Cleveland and live here....

    Is the city unable to setup that access before 2pm? Or they unable to sustain it for 12 hours?

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    That was done to allow fire/rescue and police access. Last time there was no fire lane due to traffic lines up. Games at 8:20. Plus the Tribe game about the same time. Ichigan is anarchy.  Not Cleveland 

    Cool I'm from Cleveland and live here....

    Is the city unable to setup that access before 2pm? Or they unable to sustain it for 12 hours?

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @mld-woody said:

    Cool I'm from Cleveland and live here....

    Is the city unable to setup that access before 2pm? Or they unable to sustain it for 12 hours?

    There are lots open. Now. Use them. Muni means city owned. Their lot, their rules. They didn’t take well to people stopped on the shore way for the last game. 

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    That was done to allow fire/rescue and police access. Last time there was no fire lane due to traffic lines up. Games at 8:20. Plus the Tribe game about the same time. Ichigan is anarchy.  Not Cleveland 

    Cool I'm from Cleveland and live here....

    Is the city unable to setup that access before 2pm? Or they unable to sustain it for 12 hours?

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @mld-woody said:

    Cool I'm from Cleveland and live here....

    Is the city unable to setup that access before 2pm? Or they unable to sustain it for 12 hours?

    Plus you have a sold out Tribe game flexed from 1 pm to 7 pm.  Gonna be hectic downtown to say the least

  • @mld-woody said:

    Why would you wait until 2pm to open the Muni lot? And then ban waiting in line to get in. Just open it in the morning.

    Well, yes I agree, that's BS- IF that's your preferred Tailgate spot. OTOH, there's tons of other places to set up early assuming you're 1\2 flexible.  Pretty sure "The Pit" off of West 3rd has no such restrictions- ditto all the private lots.

    & sorry (not really) your Wolverines got smoked. You need some alternate helmets- I freaking can't stand them.....  

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @hoorta said:

    You need some alternate helmets- I freaking can't stand them.....  

    Agree... and they are the best thing about "that team up north"...

  • Why would you wait until 2pm to open the Muni lot? And then ban waiting in line to get in. Just open it in the morning.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #14

    @mld-woody said:

    Why would you wait until 2pm to open the Muni lot? And then ban waiting in line to get in. Just open it in the morning.

    Our group does not meet in the Muni lot when we have a tailgate....so who cares?

    and Hoorta is right.....you need a new avatar.  Why hang on to a guy that is no longer here (and who was not all that good when he was).   I mean, if you must have a Browns player that played at Suckigan.....put Joe Kerridge on there.   He may be on IR, but at least he is on the Browns roster. 

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Tried swapping it earlier. Wanted a Scottish Hammer pic. Get getting rejected for size. Will go back to it later. Not hanging on to anything. 

    Not going any further and dealing with your bias and ignorance. 

  • Tried swapping it earlier. Wanted a Scottish Hammer pic. Get getting rejected for size. Will go back to it later. Not hanging on to anything. 

    Not going any further and dealing with your bias and ignorance. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #16

    @mld-woody said:

    Tried swapping it earlier. Wanted a Scottish Hammer pic. Get getting rejected for size. Will go back to it later. Not hanging on to anything. 

    Not going any further and dealing with your bias and ignorance. 

    What am I ignorant about?   I am quite the opposite....extremely well informed.

    Peppers is NO longer a member of the Cleveland Browns.  So I am perfectly well informed about that.

    He also played disappointingly while he was here.  Fact. H

    So, clearly, if you believe neither of these, you are the ignorant one.  Purposefully so.

    And if there was bias, it was on the part of the Browns front office....who considered him eminently expendable, obviously...in case you did not get the memo. 

    And if you cannot figure out how to change your avatar properly....that just shows how incompetent you must be.  I mean, even an old computer illiterate like me can change my avatar on here as easy as 1,2, 3.   And you cannot?  Engineering degree, eh?  Gufffawww

  • @mld-woody said:

    Tried swapping it earlier. Wanted a Scottish Hammer pic. Get getting rejected for size. Will go back to it later. Not hanging on to anything. 

    Not going any further and dealing with your bias and ignorance. 

    What am I ignorant about?   I am quite the opposite....extremely well informed.

    Peppers is NO longer a member of the Cleveland Browns.  So I am perfectly well informed about that.

    He also played disappointingly while he was here.  Fact. H

    So, clearly, if you believe neither of these, you are the ignorant one.  Purposefully so.

    And if there was bias, it was on the part of the Browns front office....who considered him eminently expendable, obviously...in case you did not get the memo. 

    And if you cannot figure out how to change your avatar properly....that just shows how incompetent you must be.  I mean, even an old computer illiterate like me can change my avatar on here as easy as 1,2, 3.   And you cannot?  Engineering degree, eh?  Gufffawww

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @the-gipper said:

    What am I ignorant about?   I am quite the opposite....extremely well informed.

    Peppers is NO longer a member of the Cleveland Browns.  So I am perfectly well informed about that.

    He also played disappointingly while he was here.  Fact. H

    So, clearly, if you believe neither of these, you are the ignorant one.  Purposefully so.

    And if there was bias, it was on the part of the Browns front office....who considered him eminently expendable, obviously...in case you did not get the memo. 

    And if you cannot figure out how to change your avatar properly....that just shows how incompetent you must be.  I mean, even an old computer illiterate like me can change my avatar on here as easy as 1,2, 3.   And you cannot?  Engineering degree, eh?  Gufffawww

    There is a lot of competition, but sometimes you get to be the biggest asshole in this forum, my friend. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    What am I ignorant about?   I am quite the opposite....extremely well informed.

    Peppers is NO longer a member of the Cleveland Browns.  So I am perfectly well informed about that.

    He also played disappointingly while he was here.  Fact. H

    So, clearly, if you believe neither of these, you are the ignorant one.  Purposefully so.

    And if there was bias, it was on the part of the Browns front office....who considered him eminently expendable, obviously...in case you did not get the memo. 

    And if you cannot figure out how to change your avatar properly....that just shows how incompetent you must be.  I mean, even an old computer illiterate like me can change my avatar on here as easy as 1,2, 3.   And you cannot?  Engineering degree, eh?  Gufffawww

    There is a lot of competition, but sometimes you get to be the biggest asshole in this forum, my friend. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #18

    @nero said:

    There is a lot of competition, but sometimes you get to be the biggest asshole in this forum, my friend. 

    Really what am I wrong about?  Peppers is no longer here. Peppers was a disappointment when he was here. Our front office felt that he was expendable and could be traded. And I am an old computer illiterate. And certainly someone with an engineer in degree should be able to figure out how to change their avatar if I can do it.Which of these points is an error. And or do you think that I should allow someone to call me ignorant and biased with impunity. I would be an asshole if I allowed that, Particularly when I was neither.

  • @nero said:

    There is a lot of competition, but sometimes you get to be the biggest asshole in this forum, my friend. 

    Really what am I wrong about?  Peppers is no longer here. Peppers was a disappointment when he was here. Our front office felt that he was expendable and could be traded. And I am an old computer illiterate. And certainly someone with an engineer in degree should be able to figure out how to change their avatar if I can do it.Which of these points is an error. And or do you think that I should allow someone to call me ignorant and biased with impunity. I would be an asshole if I allowed that, Particularly when I was neither.

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @the-gipper said:

    Really what am I wrong about?  Peppers is no longer here. Peppers was a disappointment when he was here. Our front office felt that he was expendable and could be traded. And I am an old computer illiterate. Which of these points is an error.

    ha ha Nero called you a asshole

  • @the-gipper said:

    Really what am I wrong about?  Peppers is no longer here. Peppers was a disappointment when he was here. Our front office felt that he was expendable and could be traded. And I am an old computer illiterate. Which of these points is an error.

    ha ha Nero called you a asshole

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @atom said:

    ha ha Nero called you a asshole

    And by doing so what did he accomplish?

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #21

    like most name callers mainly diehardbrowns fan  it just makes the caller look like a jerk but i like nero so it was funny

  • like most name callers mainly diehardbrowns fan  it just makes the caller look like a jerk but i like nero so it was funny

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @atom said:

    like most name callers mainly diehardbrowns fan  it just makes the caller look like a jerk but i like nero so it was funny

    So, you think he is funny?  Maybe he has a response for you:

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #23

    huh no higgins for the game

  • @nero said:

    There is a lot of competition, but sometimes you get to be the biggest asshole in this forum, my friend. 

    Really what am I wrong about?  Peppers is no longer here. Peppers was a disappointment when he was here. Our front office felt that he was expendable and could be traded. And I am an old computer illiterate. And certainly someone with an engineer in degree should be able to figure out how to change their avatar if I can do it.Which of these points is an error. And or do you think that I should allow someone to call me ignorant and biased with impunity. I would be an asshole if I allowed that, Particularly when I was neither.

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @the-gipper said:

    Really what am I wrong about?  Peppers is no longer here. Peppers was a disappointment when he was here. Our front office felt that he was expendable and could be traded. And I am an old computer illiterate. And certainly someone with an engineer in degree should be able to figure out how to change their avatar if I can do it.Which of these points is an error. And or do you think that I should allow someone to call me ignorant and biased with impunity. I would be an asshole if I allowed that, Particularly when I was neither.

    You are pretty obnoxious with the Michigan thing, so there's bias. The ignorant call by Woody I don't applaud that, but you get to be pretty tiring sometimes.

    And taunting someone with an engineer degree for having problems changing his avatar when there is a lawyer not knowing how not to double post messages in a forum... You probably have more free time than most of us to figure out how to solve that, computer illiterate or not. 

    Sorry, you got on my nerves that time.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Really what am I wrong about?  Peppers is no longer here. Peppers was a disappointment when he was here. Our front office felt that he was expendable and could be traded. And I am an old computer illiterate. And certainly someone with an engineer in degree should be able to figure out how to change their avatar if I can do it.Which of these points is an error. And or do you think that I should allow someone to call me ignorant and biased with impunity. I would be an asshole if I allowed that, Particularly when I was neither.

    You are pretty obnoxious with the Michigan thing, so there's bias. The ignorant call by Woody I don't applaud that, but you get to be pretty tiring sometimes.

    And taunting someone with an engineer degree for having problems changing his avatar when there is a lawyer not knowing how not to double post messages in a forum... You probably have more free time than most of us to figure out how to solve that, computer illiterate or not. 

    Sorry, you got on my nerves that time.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @nero said:

    You are pretty obnoxious with the Michigan thing, so there's bias. The ignorant call by Woody I don't applaud that, but you get to be pretty tiring sometimes. 

    You OBVIOUSLY  are not from here.  The OSU-Michigan rivalry is perhaps the biggest rivalry--in all sports...in all the world.  To perhaps allow you to relate....(and I don't really know if this is the case),  think of like Real Madrid vs. Barcelona....and multiply that by a few times squared.

    And taunting someone with an engineer degree for having problems changing his avatar when there is a lawyer not knowing how not to double post messages in a forum... You probably have more free time than most of us to figure out how to solve that, computer illiterate or not. 

    But that is a tech area, and I am no techy.  Last time I looked...engineers  basically spend their lives dealing with technology.  Lawyers spend their time dealing with words. 

    You are free to shoot me instructions on how to do it (it only happens on my phone)....but the last time someone did, I tried it, and it didn't work.  My lack of technology background may have contributed to that.  I know how to make words work...and how to get people unsettled at times with the use of them...(see: Woody)  not so much with tech.

    Sorry, you got on my nerves that time.

    See what I mean. 

    To quote Alice Cooper:   

    My shots are clean, my shots are final, my shots are deadly......and when its done   you're as stiff as my smoking barrel, you're as dead as the desert night.  You're a notch, and I'm a legend!

  • @atom said:

    ha ha Nero called you a asshole

    And by doing so what did he accomplish?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @the-gipper said:

    And by doing so what did he accomplish?

    He got me to audibly laugh, so there's that... ?

  • @nero said:

    You are pretty obnoxious with the Michigan thing, so there's bias. The ignorant call by Woody I don't applaud that, but you get to be pretty tiring sometimes. 

    You OBVIOUSLY  are not from here.  The OSU-Michigan rivalry is perhaps the biggest rivalry--in all sports...in all the world.  To perhaps allow you to relate....(and I don't really know if this is the case),  think of like Real Madrid vs. Barcelona....and multiply that by a few times squared.

    And taunting someone with an engineer degree for having problems changing his avatar when there is a lawyer not knowing how not to double post messages in a forum... You probably have more free time than most of us to figure out how to solve that, computer illiterate or not. 

    But that is a tech area, and I am no techy.  Last time I looked...engineers  basically spend their lives dealing with technology.  Lawyers spend their time dealing with words. 

    You are free to shoot me instructions on how to do it (it only happens on my phone)....but the last time someone did, I tried it, and it didn't work.  My lack of technology background may have contributed to that.  I know how to make words work...and how to get people unsettled at times with the use of them...(see: Woody)  not so much with tech.

    Sorry, you got on my nerves that time.

    See what I mean. 

    To quote Alice Cooper:   

    My shots are clean, my shots are final, my shots are deadly......and when its done   you're as stiff as my smoking barrel, you're as dead as the desert night.  You're a notch, and I'm a legend!

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @the-gipper said:

    I know the Michigan - OSU rivalry. But it's exaggerating comparing it to Madrid-Barcelona. 

    That rivalry is pointless between two fans of the same team, the Cleveland Browns. Heck, Woody even lives in Cleveland. It makes all the sense in the world to be a Michigan fan if you are an alumni.

  • Gunz41G Gunz41 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Same dog, same tricks

  • @the-gipper said:

    I know the Michigan - OSU rivalry. But it's exaggerating comparing it to Madrid-Barcelona. 

    That rivalry is pointless between two fans of the same team, the Cleveland Browns. Heck, Woody even lives in Cleveland. It makes all the sense in the world to be a Michigan fan if you are an alumni.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @nero said:

    I know the Michigan - OSU rivalry. But it's exaggerating comparing it to Madrid-Barcelona. 

    That rivalry is pointless between two fans of the same team, the Cleveland Browns. Heck, Woody even lives in Cleveland. It makes all the sense in the world to be a Michigan fan if you are an alumni.

    By making that statement that shows you clearly do not understand the rivalry.