Skip to content

Cleveland Doesn't Know How to Deal with a Primetime Browns Game

The Browns Board
36 13 834
  • @the-gipper said:

    What am I ignorant about?   I am quite the opposite....extremely well informed.

    Peppers is NO longer a member of the Cleveland Browns.  So I am perfectly well informed about that.

    He also played disappointingly while he was here.  Fact. H

    So, clearly, if you believe neither of these, you are the ignorant one.  Purposefully so.

    And if there was bias, it was on the part of the Browns front office....who considered him eminently expendable, obviously...in case you did not get the memo. 

    And if you cannot figure out how to change your avatar properly....that just shows how incompetent you must be.  I mean, even an old computer illiterate like me can change my avatar on here as easy as 1,2, 3.   And you cannot?  Engineering degree, eh?  Gufffawww

    There is a lot of competition, but sometimes you get to be the biggest asshole in this forum, my friend. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #18

    @nero said:

    There is a lot of competition, but sometimes you get to be the biggest asshole in this forum, my friend. 

    Really what am I wrong about?  Peppers is no longer here. Peppers was a disappointment when he was here. Our front office felt that he was expendable and could be traded. And I am an old computer illiterate. And certainly someone with an engineer in degree should be able to figure out how to change their avatar if I can do it.Which of these points is an error. And or do you think that I should allow someone to call me ignorant and biased with impunity. I would be an asshole if I allowed that, Particularly when I was neither.

  • @nero said:

    There is a lot of competition, but sometimes you get to be the biggest asshole in this forum, my friend. 

    Really what am I wrong about?  Peppers is no longer here. Peppers was a disappointment when he was here. Our front office felt that he was expendable and could be traded. And I am an old computer illiterate. And certainly someone with an engineer in degree should be able to figure out how to change their avatar if I can do it.Which of these points is an error. And or do you think that I should allow someone to call me ignorant and biased with impunity. I would be an asshole if I allowed that, Particularly when I was neither.

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @the-gipper said:

    Really what am I wrong about?  Peppers is no longer here. Peppers was a disappointment when he was here. Our front office felt that he was expendable and could be traded. And I am an old computer illiterate. Which of these points is an error.

    ha ha Nero called you a asshole

  • @the-gipper said:

    Really what am I wrong about?  Peppers is no longer here. Peppers was a disappointment when he was here. Our front office felt that he was expendable and could be traded. And I am an old computer illiterate. Which of these points is an error.

    ha ha Nero called you a asshole

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @atom said:

    ha ha Nero called you a asshole

    And by doing so what did he accomplish?

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #21

    like most name callers mainly diehardbrowns fan  it just makes the caller look like a jerk but i like nero so it was funny

  • like most name callers mainly diehardbrowns fan  it just makes the caller look like a jerk but i like nero so it was funny

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @atom said:

    like most name callers mainly diehardbrowns fan  it just makes the caller look like a jerk but i like nero so it was funny

    So, you think he is funny?  Maybe he has a response for you:

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #23

    huh no higgins for the game

  • @nero said:

    There is a lot of competition, but sometimes you get to be the biggest asshole in this forum, my friend. 

    Really what am I wrong about?  Peppers is no longer here. Peppers was a disappointment when he was here. Our front office felt that he was expendable and could be traded. And I am an old computer illiterate. And certainly someone with an engineer in degree should be able to figure out how to change their avatar if I can do it.Which of these points is an error. And or do you think that I should allow someone to call me ignorant and biased with impunity. I would be an asshole if I allowed that, Particularly when I was neither.

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @the-gipper said:

    Really what am I wrong about?  Peppers is no longer here. Peppers was a disappointment when he was here. Our front office felt that he was expendable and could be traded. And I am an old computer illiterate. And certainly someone with an engineer in degree should be able to figure out how to change their avatar if I can do it.Which of these points is an error. And or do you think that I should allow someone to call me ignorant and biased with impunity. I would be an asshole if I allowed that, Particularly when I was neither.

    You are pretty obnoxious with the Michigan thing, so there's bias. The ignorant call by Woody I don't applaud that, but you get to be pretty tiring sometimes.

    And taunting someone with an engineer degree for having problems changing his avatar when there is a lawyer not knowing how not to double post messages in a forum... You probably have more free time than most of us to figure out how to solve that, computer illiterate or not. 

    Sorry, you got on my nerves that time.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Really what am I wrong about?  Peppers is no longer here. Peppers was a disappointment when he was here. Our front office felt that he was expendable and could be traded. And I am an old computer illiterate. And certainly someone with an engineer in degree should be able to figure out how to change their avatar if I can do it.Which of these points is an error. And or do you think that I should allow someone to call me ignorant and biased with impunity. I would be an asshole if I allowed that, Particularly when I was neither.

    You are pretty obnoxious with the Michigan thing, so there's bias. The ignorant call by Woody I don't applaud that, but you get to be pretty tiring sometimes.

    And taunting someone with an engineer degree for having problems changing his avatar when there is a lawyer not knowing how not to double post messages in a forum... You probably have more free time than most of us to figure out how to solve that, computer illiterate or not. 

    Sorry, you got on my nerves that time.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @nero said:

    You are pretty obnoxious with the Michigan thing, so there's bias. The ignorant call by Woody I don't applaud that, but you get to be pretty tiring sometimes. 

    You OBVIOUSLY  are not from here.  The OSU-Michigan rivalry is perhaps the biggest rivalry--in all sports...in all the world.  To perhaps allow you to relate....(and I don't really know if this is the case),  think of like Real Madrid vs. Barcelona....and multiply that by a few times squared.

    And taunting someone with an engineer degree for having problems changing his avatar when there is a lawyer not knowing how not to double post messages in a forum... You probably have more free time than most of us to figure out how to solve that, computer illiterate or not. 

    But that is a tech area, and I am no techy.  Last time I looked...engineers  basically spend their lives dealing with technology.  Lawyers spend their time dealing with words. 

    You are free to shoot me instructions on how to do it (it only happens on my phone)....but the last time someone did, I tried it, and it didn't work.  My lack of technology background may have contributed to that.  I know how to make words work...and how to get people unsettled at times with the use of them...(see: Woody)  not so much with tech.

    Sorry, you got on my nerves that time.

    See what I mean. 

    To quote Alice Cooper:   

    My shots are clean, my shots are final, my shots are deadly......and when its done   you're as stiff as my smoking barrel, you're as dead as the desert night.  You're a notch, and I'm a legend!

  • @atom said:

    ha ha Nero called you a asshole

    And by doing so what did he accomplish?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @the-gipper said:

    And by doing so what did he accomplish?

    He got me to audibly laugh, so there's that... ?

  • @nero said:

    You are pretty obnoxious with the Michigan thing, so there's bias. The ignorant call by Woody I don't applaud that, but you get to be pretty tiring sometimes. 

    You OBVIOUSLY  are not from here.  The OSU-Michigan rivalry is perhaps the biggest rivalry--in all sports...in all the world.  To perhaps allow you to relate....(and I don't really know if this is the case),  think of like Real Madrid vs. Barcelona....and multiply that by a few times squared.

    And taunting someone with an engineer degree for having problems changing his avatar when there is a lawyer not knowing how not to double post messages in a forum... You probably have more free time than most of us to figure out how to solve that, computer illiterate or not. 

    But that is a tech area, and I am no techy.  Last time I looked...engineers  basically spend their lives dealing with technology.  Lawyers spend their time dealing with words. 

    You are free to shoot me instructions on how to do it (it only happens on my phone)....but the last time someone did, I tried it, and it didn't work.  My lack of technology background may have contributed to that.  I know how to make words work...and how to get people unsettled at times with the use of them...(see: Woody)  not so much with tech.

    Sorry, you got on my nerves that time.

    See what I mean. 

    To quote Alice Cooper:   

    My shots are clean, my shots are final, my shots are deadly......and when its done   you're as stiff as my smoking barrel, you're as dead as the desert night.  You're a notch, and I'm a legend!

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @the-gipper said:

    I know the Michigan - OSU rivalry. But it's exaggerating comparing it to Madrid-Barcelona. 

    That rivalry is pointless between two fans of the same team, the Cleveland Browns. Heck, Woody even lives in Cleveland. It makes all the sense in the world to be a Michigan fan if you are an alumni.

  • Gunz41G Gunz41 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Same dog, same tricks

  • @the-gipper said:

    I know the Michigan - OSU rivalry. But it's exaggerating comparing it to Madrid-Barcelona. 

    That rivalry is pointless between two fans of the same team, the Cleveland Browns. Heck, Woody even lives in Cleveland. It makes all the sense in the world to be a Michigan fan if you are an alumni.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @nero said:

    I know the Michigan - OSU rivalry. But it's exaggerating comparing it to Madrid-Barcelona. 

    That rivalry is pointless between two fans of the same team, the Cleveland Browns. Heck, Woody even lives in Cleveland. It makes all the sense in the world to be a Michigan fan if you are an alumni.

    By making that statement that shows you clearly do not understand the rivalry. 

  • @nero said:

    I know the Michigan - OSU rivalry. But it's exaggerating comparing it to Madrid-Barcelona. 

    That rivalry is pointless between two fans of the same team, the Cleveland Browns. Heck, Woody even lives in Cleveland. It makes all the sense in the world to be a Michigan fan if you are an alumni.

    By making that statement that shows you clearly do not understand the rivalry. 

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @the-gipper said:

    By making that statement that shows you clearly do not understand the rivalry. 

    By making that statement you show that you clearly do not understand the Madrid-Barcelona rivalry. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    By making that statement that shows you clearly do not understand the rivalry. 

    By making that statement you show that you clearly do not understand the Madrid-Barcelona rivalry. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #31

    @nero said:

    By making that statement you show that you clearly do not understand the Madrid-Barcelona rivalry. 

    I understand that it is nowhere near what the Ohio State/Michigan rivalry is.  But if you think it is....then you should understand.  If you were an ardent fan of one of those teams would you want a fop fan of the other team imposing his insipid fan thought into a third party situation? 

    Besides....every game played between OSU and Michigan has more fans in attendance than any game between Barcelona and Madrid has ever had. At least, likely, in our lifetimes

  • @the-gipper said:

    Really what am I wrong about?  Peppers is no longer here. Peppers was a disappointment when he was here. Our front office felt that he was expendable and could be traded. And I am an old computer illiterate. And certainly someone with an engineer in degree should be able to figure out how to change their avatar if I can do it.Which of these points is an error. And or do you think that I should allow someone to call me ignorant and biased with impunity. I would be an asshole if I allowed that, Particularly when I was neither.

    You are pretty obnoxious with the Michigan thing, so there's bias. The ignorant call by Woody I don't applaud that, but you get to be pretty tiring sometimes.

    And taunting someone with an engineer degree for having problems changing his avatar when there is a lawyer not knowing how not to double post messages in a forum... You probably have more free time than most of us to figure out how to solve that, computer illiterate or not. 

    Sorry, you got on my nerves that time.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody
    #32

    @nero said:

    You are pretty obnoxious with the Michigan thing, so there's bias. The ignorant call by Woody I don't applaud that, but you get to be pretty tiring sometimes.

    And taunting someone with an engineer degree for having problems changing his avatar when there is a lawyer not knowing how not to double post messages in a forum... You probably have more free time than most of us to figure out how to solve that, computer illiterate or not. 

    Sorry, you got on my nerves that time.

    My comment was  that Gip becomes incredibly biased and ignorant whenever the subject involves OSU and Michigan. He may not be an ignorant guy overall. He probably isn't

    Oh, and his world  view is very much based on what he's experienced, anecdotal situations, etc. Which you can see now in his post above  this one regarding the Barca Madrid rivalry....

  • @nero said:

    You are pretty obnoxious with the Michigan thing, so there's bias. The ignorant call by Woody I don't applaud that, but you get to be pretty tiring sometimes.

    And taunting someone with an engineer degree for having problems changing his avatar when there is a lawyer not knowing how not to double post messages in a forum... You probably have more free time than most of us to figure out how to solve that, computer illiterate or not. 

    Sorry, you got on my nerves that time.

    My comment was  that Gip becomes incredibly biased and ignorant whenever the subject involves OSU and Michigan. He may not be an ignorant guy overall. He probably isn't

    Oh, and his world  view is very much based on what he's experienced, anecdotal situations, etc. Which you can see now in his post above  this one regarding the Barca Madrid rivalry....

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @mld-woody said:

    My comment was  that Gip becomes incredibly biased and ignorant whenever the subject involves OSU and Michigan. He may not be an ignorant guy overall. He probably isn't

    Oh, and his world  view is very much based on what he's experienced, anecdotal situations, etc. Which you can see now in his post above  this one regarding the Barca Madrid rivalry....

    Except that I’m totally right on all facts. So the ignorance is wholly on your part. And tell me you really with your engineer in degree can’t change in avatar? On the other hand maybe you both are right about the Ohio State Michigan rivalry not being up to Real Madrid and Barcelona but that is because Michigan has sucked so bad for so long that the rivalry has become less intense and less important due to Michigan suck ass étude

  • @the-gipper said:

    And by doing so what did he accomplish?

    He got me to audibly laugh, so there's that... ?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @dutch-oven said:

    He got me to audibly laugh, so there's that... ?

    Ditto...

    Fortunately for my laptop there was no Iced Tea involved in the outburst...

    @nero said:

    I know the Michigan - OSU rivalry. But it's exaggerating comparing it to Madrid-Barcelona. 

    That rivalry is pointless between two fans of the same team, the Cleveland Browns. Heck, Woody even lives in Cleveland. It makes all the sense in the world to be a Michigan fan if you are an alumni.

    If you have access, Nero, a few years ago HBO Sports did an excellent documentary entitled, The Rivalry.

    And.... no need to look... here it is...

  • @nero said:

    You are pretty obnoxious with the Michigan thing, so there's bias. The ignorant call by Woody I don't applaud that, but you get to be pretty tiring sometimes.

    And taunting someone with an engineer degree for having problems changing his avatar when there is a lawyer not knowing how not to double post messages in a forum... You probably have more free time than most of us to figure out how to solve that, computer illiterate or not. 

    Sorry, you got on my nerves that time.

    My comment was  that Gip becomes incredibly biased and ignorant whenever the subject involves OSU and Michigan. He may not be an ignorant guy overall. He probably isn't

    Oh, and his world  view is very much based on what he's experienced, anecdotal situations, etc. Which you can see now in his post above  this one regarding the Barca Madrid rivalry....

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @mld-woody said:

    He may not be an ignorant guy overall.

    ... and then again...

  • @mld-woody said:

    He may not be an ignorant guy overall.

    ... and then again...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @tour2ma said:

    ... and then again...

    Tour is not what I would call ignorant....except when  he does purposely chooses to be ignore-ant.