***Official Browns Vs. Rams Sunday Night Football Game Thread***
-
on that one point, it's nonsense.
This is your first response to my post in this thread about the KC Oline. Keep in mind, before this we had no dialogue in this thread. You didn't say " I believe you're wrong and here's why xyz". Nah, I just post "nonsense". And at me - knowing full well I don't formulate football opinions and ideas on a whim. Way to project what YOU do there guy.
Yet I'm the one you say people aren't allowed to disagree with....? What a joke.
To clear this up - You're a fucking clown, Cal. With a Napolean complex - Nothing more. I have zero respect for you as a poster, an athlete and as a man. Already told you where I'll be that Sunday morning vs Cincy. Be happy to even toss you my number said morning so you don't get lost.
Edit; you're going on ignore on this side of the board. PM me should you want to extend the olive branch. Im done with you.
This is your first response to my post in this thread about the KC Oline. Keep in mind, before this we had no dialogue in this thread. You didn't say " I believe you're wrong and here's why xyz". Nah, I just post "nonsense". And at me - knowing full well I don't formulate football opinions and ideas on a whim. Way to project what YOU do there guy.
Yet I'm the one you say people aren't allowed to disagree with....? What a joke.
To clear this up - You're a fucking clown, Cal. With a Napolean complex - Nothing more. I have zero respect for you as a poster, an athlete and as a man. Already told you where I'll be that Sunday morning vs Cincy. Be happy to even toss you my number said morning so you don't get lost.
Edit; you're going on ignore on this side of the board. PM me should you want to extend the olive branch. Im done with you.
yes, princess tiamsies poutsies, that is what I said. Your POINT was nonsense, as in, wrong. I didn't attack you personally, you attacked me personally, dimwit girlieman. I dared to disagree with your POINT. ooooooohhhhh, tiamsies sissypants goes apecrap on the board.
I disagree with points, this one time the point was yours. and you can't handle one of your points contradicted. The joke is on you - your immature crap about "slapping" etc etc. Yeah, real intellectual sophisticated explanation about why you disagree with me disagreeing with you.
You know a lot about the x's and o's, ok. But it's been said for years and years by those who played football at a far higher level than you ever did - in the pros - that football is "90% emotional". No "x's and o's" there for you, tiamsies. You have no heart.
Please do "ignore", if all you can do is dirty up the board with slapping etc threats. How old are you? 12? You even pulled your football playing on the other forum at me, to say I shouldn't disagree with you over there.
Go ahead, try to explain THAT one.
and your disrespect? LOL I couldn't care less, twinkletoes. Unlike you, I"m not here to show off, alphaprincess... like you do.
-
This is the same calfox who has repeatedly run to the moderators to cry about how other posters treat him, right?
-
Zombo said:
You guys can analyze this all you want, but the stats don't lie:
We are 1-0 when Nero starts the Official Gameday Thread and 0-2 when BrownsDawgBot starts it.
The season is clearly in Nero's hands ... Either he steps up, or he doesn't.
Zombo
LOL! I have my best friend's bachellor party this weekend.
I'm going to have a hard time explaining what the heck I am doing writing stuff on my phone at 6am.
I'll do my best.
-
Zombo said:
You guys can analyze this all you want, but the stats don't lie:
We are 1-0 when Nero starts the Official Gameday Thread and 0-2 when BrownsDawgBot starts it.
The season is clearly in Nero's hands ... Either he steps up, or he doesn't.
Zombo
LOL! I have my best friend's bachellor party this weekend.
I'm going to have a hard time explaining what the heck I am doing writing stuff on my phone at 6am.
I'll do my best.
LOL! I have my best friend's bachellor party this weekend.
I'm going to have a hard time explaining what the heck I am doing writing stuff on my phone at 6am.
I'll do my best.
Between the booze and the lap-dances it sounds like our first, Official Gameday thread in Spanglish is coming soon...
-
LOL! I have my best friend's bachellor party this weekend.
I'm going to have a hard time explaining what the heck I am doing writing stuff on my phone at 6am.
I'll do my best.
Between the booze and the lap-dances it sounds like our first, Official Gameday thread in Spanglish is coming soon...
-
Zombo said:
You guys can analyze this all you want, but the stats don't lie:
We are 1-0 when Nero starts the Official Gameday Thread and 0-2 when BrownsDawgBot starts it.
The season is clearly in Nero's hands ... Either he steps up, or he doesn't.
Zombo
LOL! I have my best friend's bachellor party this weekend.
I'm going to have a hard time explaining what the heck I am doing writing stuff on my phone at 6am.
I'll do my best.
-
I’ll cover you in case anything goes down! Your deadline is Saturday 11a.m est...?
Why wait? The week starts with TNF...
Post that sucker today, Nero!
-
I’ll cover you in case anything goes down! Your deadline is Saturday 11a.m est...?
Why wait? The week starts with TNF...
Post that sucker today, Nero!
-
Zombo said:
You guys can analyze this all you want, but the stats don't lie:
We are 1-0 when Nero starts the Official Gameday Thread and 0-2 when BrownsDawgBot starts it.
The season is clearly in Nero's hands ... Either he steps up, or he doesn't.
Zombo
LOL! I have my best friend's bachellor party this weekend.
I'm going to have a hard time explaining what the heck I am doing writing stuff on my phone at 6am.
I'll do my best.
-
Those Chiefs "great Oline" comments by Cal.... OOF. That didn't age well.
Old ass Justin Houston did work in limited snaps and they make Autry look like a pro bowler.
Frauds gonna fraud.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login