Skip to content

***Official Browns Vs. Rams Sunday Night Football Game Thread***

The Browns Board
306 44 7.2k 2
  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
    #44

    Love the RPOs and Chubb bringing the Rams in setting them up for a deep strike later 

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #45

    well shit

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #46

    On a solid early note, Baker looks much more in his element tonight so far. These quicker RPO looks are much needed.

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #47

    That was no where nearly good enough. Should of been a TD against a strong team, we had it inside the 10 and could not punch it in. I am glad we made it a tie but that mite of been as close as we are going to come, I mean we mite get other fg or even a td but will be from some distance back. any time you are that close you need 6 

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #48

    Nothing like seeing your star defensive end get grabbed by the face mask on national television and see flag happy refs eat the whistle. Neat.

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    How about that replay on how good that guy was doing blocking Garrett and the guy was holding him and ripping his face mask... hahaha

  • Nothing like seeing your star defensive end get grabbed by the face mask on national television and see flag happy refs eat the whistle. Neat.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @jrb12711 said:

    Nothing like seeing your star defensive end get grabbed by the face mask on national television and see flag happy refs eat the whistle. Neat.

    Can't challenge that either which is the hilarious part.

  • That was no where nearly good enough. Should of been a TD against a strong team, we had it inside the 10 and could not punch it in. I am glad we made it a tie but that mite of been as close as we are going to come, I mean we mite get other fg or even a td but will be from some distance back. any time you are that close you need 6 

    Gunz41G Gunz41 wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @medicineman said:

    That was no where nearly good enough. Should of been a TD against a strong team, we had it inside the 10 and could not punch it in. I am glad we made it a tie but that mite of been as close as we are going to come, I mean we mite get other fg or even a td but will be from some distance back. any time you are that close you need 6 

    My goodness, do you EVER say anything positive? Its always negative 

  • @medicineman said:

    That was no where nearly good enough. Should of been a TD against a strong team, we had it inside the 10 and could not punch it in. I am glad we made it a tie but that mite of been as close as we are going to come, I mean we mite get other fg or even a td but will be from some distance back. any time you are that close you need 6 

    My goodness, do you EVER say anything positive? Its always negative 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @gunz41 said:

    My goodness, do you EVER say anything positive? Its always negative 

    He's a bitch.  Put him on ignore for the better of everyone.

  • @gunz41 said:

    My goodness, do you EVER say anything positive? Its always negative 

    He's a bitch.  Put him on ignore for the better of everyone.

    medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @tiamat63 said:

    He's a bitch.  Put him on ignore for the better of everyone.

    Ignore? I am not  a Steeler fan, Fucking cry babies. Didn't know I was hurting you're feelings. Just don't read my comments, I don't block anybody that is what a BITCH does. 

  • @medicineman said:

    That was no where nearly good enough. Should of been a TD against a strong team, we had it inside the 10 and could not punch it in. I am glad we made it a tie but that mite of been as close as we are going to come, I mean we mite get other fg or even a td but will be from some distance back. any time you are that close you need 6 

    My goodness, do you EVER say anything positive? Its always negative 

    medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @gunz41 said:

    My goodness, do you EVER say anything positive? Its always negative 

    Besides if we win I do say nice things but during game time I am not nice 

  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
    #55

    Finally some luck FG no good

  • @gunz41 said:

    My goodness, do you EVER say anything positive? Its always negative 

    Besides if we win I do say nice things but during game time I am not nice 

    Gunz41G Gunz41 wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @medicineman said:

    Besides if we win I do say nice things but during game time I am not nice 

    So during game time you think all you can do is say negative things?

    Here and reading that every penalty the 1st game was wrong, unfair, etc.

    But hey, whatever floats your boat 

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #57

    So these refs will throw flags for just about anything... 

    Guy hits Baker with hands to the face and grabs the face masks. 

    Nothing.

  • @medicineman said:

    Besides if we win I do say nice things but during game time I am not nice 

    So during game time you think all you can do is say negative things?

    Here and reading that every penalty the 1st game was wrong, unfair, etc.

    But hey, whatever floats your boat 

    medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @gunz41 said:

    So during game time you think all you can do is say negative things?

    Here and reading that every penalty the 1st game was wrong, unfair, etc.

    But hey, whatever floats your boat 

    Exactly. Thank You, That is what makes me happy 

  • So these refs will throw flags for just about anything... 

    Guy hits Baker with hands to the face and grabs the face masks. 

    Nothing.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @hx214 said:

    So these refs will throw flags for just about anything... 

    Guy hits Baker with hands to the face and grabs the face masks. 

    Nothing.

    If I see one more browns player get whomped in the head and no call I’m suing  . I’m not gonna win but damnit they’ll answer me!

  • So these refs will throw flags for just about anything... 

    Guy hits Baker with hands to the face and grabs the face masks. 

    Nothing.

    medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @hx214 said:

    So these refs will throw flags for just about anything... 

    Guy hits Baker with hands to the face and grabs the face masks. 

    Nothing.

    I really thought shit would be different since we have a decent team but NO The refs have it in for us. They will never let us get ahead 

  • @hx214 said:

    So these refs will throw flags for just about anything... 

    Guy hits Baker with hands to the face and grabs the face masks. 

    Nothing.

    I really thought shit would be different since we have a decent team but NO The refs have it in for us. They will never let us get ahead 

    CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @medicineman said:

    I really thought shit would be different since we have a decent team but NO The refs have it in for us. They will never let us get ahead 

    No they don’t. Stop with the “soft” mentality. It could’ve been called does not mean it should have.

  • @medicineman said:

    I really thought shit would be different since we have a decent team but NO The refs have it in for us. They will never let us get ahead 

    No they don’t. Stop with the “soft” mentality. It could’ve been called does not mean it should have.

    medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    No they don’t. Stop with the “soft” mentality. It could’ve been called does not mean it should have.

    Had it been against us they would call it, That is a promise

  • @medicineman said:

    I really thought shit would be different since we have a decent team but NO The refs have it in for us. They will never let us get ahead 

    No they don’t. Stop with the “soft” mentality. It could’ve been called does not mean it should have.

    hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    No they don’t. Stop with the “soft” mentality. It could’ve been called does not mean it should have.

    The shit that pisses me off though,  is that is the kinda stuff that breaks our backs, and never benefits us. 

    If that was Tom Brady, nfl would have fined the guy...