Skip to content

Garrett fined 42k

The Browns Board
19 13 711 1
  • And Jamal Adams walks scott free...You can't tell me the NFL is not tainted...

    @nickers said:

    And Jamal Adams walks scott free...You can't tell me the NFL is not tainted...

    That’s from using “amateur “ refs. I see better officiating at HS games. Pathetic

  • For 2 hits on Siemian. What's that 52k for the year and its week 3. 

    Was fined for a facemask against Titans. 

    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27668983/browns-garrett-fined-42k-two-siemian-hits

    @alkid3 said:

    For 2 hits on Siemian. What's that 52k for the year and its week 3. 

    Was fined for a facemask against Titans. 

    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27668983/browns-garrett-fined-42k-two-siemian-hits

    I laughed when I saw his message inside the link. Click on that twitter message and look at the symbol next to the last word "week". That is an Aggie sign using the University of Texas  "Hook 'em" for Bevo their mascot, but with the thumb out to say, "Bevo with a dick in his ear". It's an Aggie joke aimed at our former rival.?

  • Garrett should market "Landing on QBs for Charity" tee-shirts...

    ... and, of course, give the proceeds to charity.

  • I don't want to see any roughing the quarterback because that will give opposing teams carte blanche to go after Baker.

    WSS

  • I still don’t understand what constituted a penalty on that second hit... he was in mid air for the tackle when Siemian still had the ball. Freddy said refs told him that he hit him to high.... 

    whatever. Put them all in body bags Myles. 

  • I still don’t understand what constituted a penalty on that second hit... he was in mid air for the tackle when Siemian still had the ball. Freddy said refs told him that he hit him to high.... 

    whatever. Put them all in body bags Myles. 

    @hx214 said:

    I still don’t understand what constituted a penalty on that second hit... he was in mid air for the tackle when Siemian still had the ball. Freddy said refs told him that he hit him to high.... 

    whatever. Put them all in body bags Myles. 

    Agree.  The first hit deserved the fine.  The second hit no way.  You could argue that the third (he wasn’t penalized) when he dropped the 3rd string on his head may have warranted a fine.

    no problem with his play Just cut it out in close ball games in the second half of games 

  • @alkid3 said:

    For 2 hits on Siemian. What's that 52k for the year and its week 3. 

    Was fined for a facemask against Titans. 

    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27668983/browns-garrett-fined-42k-two-siemian-hits

    I laughed when I saw his message inside the link. Click on that twitter message and look at the symbol next to the last word "week". That is an Aggie sign using the University of Texas  "Hook 'em" for Bevo their mascot, but with the thumb out to say, "Bevo with a dick in his ear". It's an Aggie joke aimed at our former rival.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    I laughed when I saw his message inside the link. Click on that twitter message and look at the symbol next to the last word "week". That is an Aggie sign using the University of Texas  "Hook 'em" for Bevo their mascot, but with the thumb out to say, "Bevo with a dick in his ear". It's an Aggie joke aimed at our former rival.?

    Esoteric.

  • Garrett should market "Landing on QBs for Charity" tee-shirts...

    ... and, of course, give the proceeds to charity.

    @tour2ma said:

    Garrett should market "Landing on QBs for Charity" tee-shirts...

    ... and, of course, give the proceeds to charity.

    I believe all fines assessed against players DO go to charity:

    The fines collected do not go to the NFL, but instead go to programs for former players. The Players Association and the league have agreed to donate fine money through the NFL Foundation to the NFL Player Care Foundation and the Gene Upshaw Players Association's Players Assistance Trust.

  • What is hilarious...people are trying to say he is a dirty player.  Semen was a runner and the ankle was unfortunate..the sack was iffy...and the facemask I didnt see.  He is no donkey kong su.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I laughed when I saw his message inside the link. Click on that twitter message and look at the symbol next to the last word "week". That is an Aggie sign using the University of Texas  "Hook 'em" for Bevo their mascot, but with the thumb out to say, "Bevo with a dick in his ear". It's an Aggie joke aimed at our former rival.?

    Esoteric.

    @the-gipper said:

    Esoteric.

    LOL! That's because we have our own secret society. I go dove hunting with a bunch of my A&M friends this Tu-Th and when I tell them about that, they'll all laugh. It's definitely an insiders joke. I'm still trying to figure out where he got the emoji. First time I've actually seen it.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Esoteric.

    LOL! That's because we have our own secret society. I go dove hunting with a bunch of my A&M friends this Tu-Th and when I tell them about that, they'll all laugh. It's definitely an insiders joke. I'm still trying to figure out where he got the emoji. First time I've actually seen it.

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! That's because we have our own secret society. I go dove hunting with a bunch of my A&M friends this Tu-Th and when I tell them about that, they'll all laugh. It's definitely an insiders joke. I'm still trying to figure out where he got the emoji. First time I've actually seen it.

    Esoteric

  • @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! That's because we have our own secret society. I go dove hunting with a bunch of my A&M friends this Tu-Th and when I tell them about that, they'll all laugh. It's definitely an insiders joke. I'm still trying to figure out where he got the emoji. First time I've actually seen it.

    Esoteric

    @the-gipper said:

    Esoteric

    I think I need to go into concussion protocol. I'm starting to see double.?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Esoteric

    I think I need to go into concussion protocol. I'm starting to see double.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    I think I need to go into concussion protocol. I'm starting to see double.?

    You’re starting to talk double. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Esoteric

    I think I need to go into concussion protocol. I'm starting to see double.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    I think I need to go into concussion protocol. I'm starting to see double.?

    You are one funny guy TexAg You are one funny guy TexAg

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I think I need to go into concussion protocol. I'm starting to see double.?

    You’re starting to talk double. 

    @the-gipper said:

    You’re starting to talk double. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    You are one funny guy TexAg You are one funny guy TexAg

    ??

  • And Jamal Adams walks scott free...You can't tell me the NFL is not tainted...

    @nickers said:

    And Jamal Adams walks scott free...You can't tell me the NFL is not tainted...

    Agreed. Adams took a direct hit with the receiver already blocked. Kinda like the Trevathan hit against Green Bay in 2017?

  • @hx214 said:

    I still don’t understand what constituted a penalty on that second hit... he was in mid air for the tackle when Siemian still had the ball. Freddy said refs told him that he hit him to high.... 

    whatever. Put them all in body bags Myles. 

    Agree.  The first hit deserved the fine.  The second hit no way.  You could argue that the third (he wasn’t penalized) when he dropped the 3rd string on his head may have warranted a fine.

    no problem with his play Just cut it out in close ball games in the second half of games 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Agree.  The first hit deserved the fine.  The second hit no way.  You could argue that the third (he wasn’t penalized) when he dropped the 3rd string on his head may have warranted a fine.

    no problem with his play Just cut it out in close ball games in the second half of games 

    Is every roughing the passer now fined? I agree, the 3rd (non-call) was the worst.