Skip to content

It's a SIGN, FOLKS !

The Browns Board
5 5 401 1
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Went camping with friends over the weekend SE ohio. 50 families meet at a camping rally every year. Fun, potluck dinners/breakfasts, laughs..

    a really great time. A little hot during the day, rained a little. But, every year we forget something. This year, I forgot my camp pillow. I hate that.

    Had to improvise - not the same. But on the way down, we go to walmart to get our last minute stuff. Well, I didn't know I didn't have a freakin pillow, so I didn't get one.

        So, you may well wonder - how the freakin is Calfox going to tie this in with BROWNS football? The NFL ?

       Well, wonder no more. While we were at walmart, still 5 mi from our campground, I happened to pick up 2019 Donruss pack of football cards.

    A nice bunch of cards, maybe about 54. The third evening, we all hit the hay in our campers, and I looked at my deck of cards.

    The first card was Eli Manning, Giants

    Second card - Larry Fitzgeral, Cards

    Third card - Tom Brady, Patriots

    Fourth Card - Brett Favre, Packers

     and the fifth card was....BAKER MAYFIELD !

    the sixth was ben rapistbooger, which will suffer some nasty fate - probably tossed into a porta-potty at the lake.

    Yep. The ONLY BROWNS PLAYER in the entire stupid deck, was Baker Mayfield. which is odd, because it was a walmart

    way down towards Cincinnati way.

    Steeler are 0-3. Ratbirds are now 2-1. Bengals are probably? winless.

    Come ON BROWNS ! It has to be a SIGN of a BIG WIN!

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Sounds like cal was smoking some quality stuff down there. 

  • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Straight GAS ?

  • Sounds like cal was smoking some quality stuff down there. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #4

    @dutch-oven said:

    Sounds like cal was smoking some quality stuff down there. 

    And missing his little teddy bear camp pillow. You f'n pussy cal. Roll up a log like a real camper.??

    EDIT: BTW cal I'm going dove hunting Tu-Th this week. Already have my little pussy fold out camo shooting chair with a can holder on it for soda packed in the car. I'm still practicing my dove call, "Here dovy dovy dovy!"?️?

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #5

    UFp7.gif    VKvj.gif