Skip to content

Go Browns!

Locked The Browns Board
73 9 1.7k 1
  • Abandoning ship mate ? Don't expect any ropes or life rings tossed your way from this forum. 

    12065904_10208136332391221_8307771854502393393_n.jpg

  • no, I just thought it would be nice to see the brownies win for once...

  • Ahem *clears phlegm* I was talking about a Super Bowl win...

  • Ahem *clears phlegm* I was talking about a Super Bowl win...

    @steelersfan412 said:

    Ahem *clears phlegm* I was talking about a Super Bowl win...

    We have won 13 of them....

  • ?

  • @steelersfan412 said:

    ?

    Was there supposed to be a reply in there somewhere?  Lets assume for a moment that you disagreed with my contention that we have 13 Super Bowls...and consider this logically:

    The Super Bowl is simply the marketing nickname that the league applies to its league championship game. 

    The Cleveland area has won 13 Championships....    Its just that those did not have some catchy marketing nickname attached to them.   

    FYI...the "Super Bowl" nickname was applied retroactively to what that game is now called.  It was not called that until like year 5 of the game under that particular setup.  So, it is not untoward that we could retroactively call every pro football title a "Super Bowl" Championship.   Because in essence that is what they are. 

  • No, there was not. I'll reply when you re-join reality.

  • No, there was not. I'll reply when you re-join reality.

    @steelersfan412 said:

    No, there was not. I'll reply when you re-join reality.

    No you won't, you will be too gutless and delusional to hear the facts.  We have dealt with ignorant Steeler trolls like you for decades...and everyone of them has had their ass handed to them when it comes to NFL history.  I would give you documentation....but you likely would not be capable of comprehending it.  I will just give you the bare bones basics:

    1920,  1922, 1923, 1924, 1945, 1946, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1954, 1955, 1964.    Count them.  13 championships for Northeast Ohio. 

    And in case you had not heard,  this is the 100th anniversary being celebrated this year.  Not the 50th..or any other number...100.  If you need more data that you could hopefully be able to read, look at this:

    https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/

  • So again, no championships under the current league?

    I won a taco eating contest once. Let me add that to the list of the brownies championships...

    The Gipper isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. I came on here being perfectly pleasant and wishing well upon your team, and every response I have got has been 'ignorant' like a troll would do. Seems like browns fans have something lodged in their rectum... wonder why....

  • So again, no championships under the current league?

    I won a taco eating contest once. Let me add that to the list of the brownies championships...

    The Gipper isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. I came on here being perfectly pleasant and wishing well upon your team, and every response I have got has been 'ignorant' like a troll would do. Seems like browns fans have something lodged in their rectum... wonder why....

    @steelersfan412 said:

    So again, no championships under the current league?

    I won a taco eating contest once. Let me add that to the list of the brownies championships...

    No wonder no one likes browns fans. I came on here being perfectly pleasant and wishing well upon your team, and every response I have got has been 'ignorant' like a troll would do. Seems like browns fans have something lodged in their rectum... wonder why....

    The current league?   That would be the NFL and the leagues that have merged with the NFL over the last 100 years.  So the answer is YES....13 championships under the "current league"

    Maybe you are thinking of the USFL, or the XFL? And when your taco eating league merges with the NFL...then that championship can be recognized as well. 

    As for you being called ignorant....well...when you ARE ignorant...as you are being here, what are we supposed to do?  I mean...when you purposely deny facts and history....what other nomenclature should we apply to you?   And its not like you have not now been informed.  I just informed you.   Now you have no excuse such as saying "I did not know that".  Now you know that.    I even gave you the link to what the facts were.  Do you wish to deny the facts in that link as well? 

    If , on the other hand you do learn what I have said and linked to you...then you should look yourself in the mirror and say:   "Wow...The Gipper has really educated me on football.  I am wholly appreciative of that. 

  • Does anyone think the NFL just made up this logo for shits and giggles....not believing themselves?

    1f31ebd8e5c1f941339e334027a6dda2

  • Ok 'Gipper', you are clearly a bit obtuse. Let me break it down for you:

    1. I said "Super Bowl". Read post #7.
    2. I did not come in here being Ignorant. Read OP.

    3. Even if I were to merge my taco eating league with the NFL, the league can decide that it will not accept previous records... As the NFL did with the AAFC.

    Wow...The Gipper has really educated me on football.  I am wholly appreciative of that. 

  • 8B15E2CF-8327-4E78-A4A2-C9C83116DE98.jpeg

  • Is that really the best you can do flyingfooldoug? I feel like I entered a forum of pre-teens....

  • I’ve often said that you guys are living proof that anal sex can result in pregnancy.  And that’s all the time you get from me shithead

  • Ok 'Gipper', you are clearly a bit obtuse. Let me break it down for you:

    1. I said "Super Bowl". Read post #7.
    2. I did not come in here being Ignorant. Read OP.

    3. Even if I were to merge my taco eating league with the NFL, the league can decide that it will not accept previous records... As the NFL did with the AAFC.

    Wow...The Gipper has really educated me on football.  I am wholly appreciative of that. 

    @steelersfan412 said:

    Ok 'Gipper', you are clearly a bit obtuse. Let me break it down for you:

    Not at all....let ME break it down for YOU: 

    1. I said "Super Bowl". Read post #7.

    Again...Super Bowl is merely a marketing moniker....which was applied retroactively for the AFC/NFC Championship game.  Catchy nicknames are not substantive facts.
    2. I did not come in here being Ignorant. Read OP.

    So? Your ignorance only just cropped up after you made your first post?

    3. Even if I were to merge my taco eating league with the NFL, the league can decide that it will not accept previous records... As the NFL did with the AAFC.

    The NFL does NOT  determine what can and should be included in the history records.  The Pro Football Hall of Fame is far more authoritative, as are many  other authoritative  sources.  Name which sources you prefer:  Elias, Sporting News, PFR etc.  Note the link I gave you....and I could give you 100 others.   Also....there is a story about why the NFL does not recognize AAFC records it that involves complete pettiness and jealousy on the part of the league..or at least the people that ran it at the time.  Let me know if you want to be educated on the full story there.

    Wow...The Gipper has really educated me on football.  I am wholly appreciative of that. 

  • Is that really the best you can do flyingfooldoug? I feel like I entered a forum of pre-teens....

    @steelersfan412 said:

    Is that really the best you can do flyingfooldoug? I feel like I entered a forum of pre-teens....

    Steeler fans are rooster lollipops?  

  • @steelersfan412 said:

    Is that really the best you can do flyingfooldoug? I feel like I entered a forum of pre-teens....

    Steeler fans are rooster lollipops?  

    @the-gipper said:

    Steeler fans are rooster lollipops?  

    That or cock suckers. I go with the latter

  • This is some quality stuff. 

  • This is some quality stuff. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    This is some quality stuff.

    Molly Ringwalded it for ya.?