Go Browns!
-
I'll say this- to Gipper. I don't- and almost no one else does- cares about your personal cockamamie definitions of "area" Championships that happened damn near 100 years ago. Be my guest if you want to puff your chest out about long defunct franchises. I'd bet you could win a lot of money betting supposed NFL fans they couldn't name more than three of them. Those records most certainly don't relate to the franchise called the Cleveland Browns. Historically correct? Yep. Were you at any of those 1920s games? I don't think so. Possible my grandfather was, though I never got the chance to ask him. They're as much a relevant part of history as the Stock Market crash of the 20s to economics as the the current state of the NFL. Did you lose money then? Then stop your yammering, it's getting old.
I'll say this- to Gipper. I don't- and almost no one else does- cares about your personal cockamamie definitions of "area" Championships that happened damn near 100 years ago. Be my guest if you want to puff your chest out about long defunct franchises. I'd bet you could win a lot of money betting supposed NFL fans they couldn't name more than three of them. Those records most certainly don't relate to the franchise called the Cleveland Browns. Historically correct? Yep. Were you at any of those 1920s games? I don't think so. Possible my grandfather was, though I never got the chance to ask him. They're as much a relevant part of history as the Stock Market crash of the 20s to economics as the the current state of the NFL. Did you lose money then? Then stop your yammering, it's getting old.
Well....the NFL certainly cares about its market areas. And what difference, as I said, does it make ....because you nor I ever attended any Browns championship games that were played at any time.
And here is another clue for you.....as far as I am personally concerned...the important part of the name Cleveland Browns....is the Cleveland part.... not the "Browns" part. If Modell had been successful in moving the franchise...then I would have said "fuck the Browns"......I am a Cleveland/NE Ohio fan. If a new franchise had to have been created here.....no matter what they would have been called, I would have rooted for the Cleveland team...
If that had happened, then as far as I would have been concerned...the Cleveland Browns would have been just as defunct as the Cleveland Bulldogs from the 20s are. (and if that had happened....odds are that the new franchise here in Cleveland would have been called the Bulldogs.
And by the way....I could give you a history lesson on the 1929 stock market crash...and how the things that caused that had a similar effect on the 2006 recession. So, yes, it is proper to know and understand history.
-
Gipper, please visit the clinic before you have a stroke. Your rage level is a little too high.
Gipper, please visit the clinic before you have a stroke. Your rage level is a little too high.
I just don't want you to go through life ignorant. And trust me....you just got here...ask anyone......this is pure entertainment for me. It causes me neither stress nor rage. Your statement is like you being administered a whipping with a cat o' nine tails worrying about my state of mind where I am the one applying the whipping. I am only slightly sadistic toward SSFs.
-
I think you are the most delusional person I have ever met. "The browns have won 13 super bowls".... ? I guess if you tell yourself that enough times, you really do believe it.
246 Northland Drive
-
1. Call it marketing moniker or whatever you like, my statement still stands on its own. Would it be better if I were to clarify for you? The browns have never won an AFC/NFC championship game? The Browns have never won a Vince Lombardi trophy?
There is nothing you can say that can clarify what you say... because you just want to use some arbitrary point in time to count something that itself is arbitrary. There are any number of specific points in time that could be used....like the beginning of a new millenium. Here is a news flash for you...the league began 100 years ago...EVERYTHING in that time period counts. What is it about THAT that YOU do not understand.
2. Again, I haven't said anything incorrect. I'm not the one trying to stretch and twist the facts for their own benefit or ego.
Actually that is exactly what you are doing...you are wanting to ignore history, and ignore facts that exist....how is that not "twisting" them?
3. I did NOT say the NFL determines what is "recorded in the history" records. I said the NFL did not "accept" those records (into their own records). Reading comprehension 101. There is nothing on this story you could educate me on. And while I agree that it was based on pettiness and jealousy, this still doesn't change the fact that AAFC records are not in the NFL record books.
And nobody gives a shit about what the NFL accepts or does not...because they are NOT the official anything associated with the maintainence of Pro Football's records. And you say that there is nothing that I can educate you on. OK, prove it.....give us the story about why the AAFC records are not accepted...You explain it to us. Otherwise, you are a liar.
I apologize for saying no one likes browns fans, because that isn't true. I have a friend who is a browns fan, though it does seem like he has something lodged in his rectum when this subject comes up. I'll revise my comment to just say The Gipper isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Quite the contrary, I m the one that has cut your nuts off, just as I do with every stupid steeler fan that comes on here. We do NOT buy your propaganda horseshit on here. We do not buy your revisionist history. We do not buy your bullshit history that says the Earth was created in 1970...just in time for the Steelers to have come out of 40 years of ineptitude. That is the specific reason why you do not want to recognize the facts...because the facts do you no good.
I'd still like to see the browns win the super bowl this season. (or win an AFC/NFC championship game, or a Vince Lombardi trophy, for any obtuse people who don't understand)
We/I understand fucking perfectly....I probably know more about the history of your team than you do. What you don't want to understand is the fact that you haven't even got half the titles that teams from NE Ohio have accumulated over the years....the 100 years, all of which count. Call us when you do...catch up halfway that is (you ain't there yet...and 0-3 ain't gonna get you there any time soon)
News flash for you: things happened in the world before your short miserable existence started...or mine, and believe it or not....things happened in football before the Steeler franchise decided to wake up after their double Rip Van Winkle hibernation period.
Sure, whatever you say, "Gipper". The browns have won 13 Super Bowls.
I can't argue with insane anymore.
There is a mental health facility on 246 Northland Drive in Medina, you should probably schedule a visit.Sure, whatever you say, "Gipper". The browns have won 13 Super Bowls.
I can't argue with insane anymore.
There is a mental health facility on 246 Northland Drive in Medina, you should probably schedule a visit.Cleveland has 13 championships Northeast Ohio. Whatever you call titles by whatever catching nickname we have 13 of them.
I think you are the most delusional person I have ever met. "The browns have won 13 super bowls".... ? I guess if you tell yourself that enough times, you really do believe it.
246 Northland Drive
If you think being able to count from 1 to 13 is delusional I guess so. I have 10 fingers including thumbs I have 10 toes I can count them and I can count championships The name you call them is fairly irrelevant
-
I am not even going to bother reading this post from the start, all I needed to see was Steeler fan and their stupid ass zip code (How clever) More shocked you didn't use you're house number but any way Fuck off.
-
Sure, whatever you say, "Gipper". The browns have won 13 Super Bowls.
I can't argue with insane anymore.
There is a mental health facility on 246 Northland Drive in Medina, you should probably schedule a visit.Cleveland has 13 championships Northeast Ohio. Whatever you call titles by whatever catching nickname we have 13 of them.
I think you are the most delusional person I have ever met. "The browns have won 13 super bowls".... ? I guess if you tell yourself that enough times, you really do believe it.
246 Northland Drive
If you think being able to count from 1 to 13 is delusional I guess so. I have 10 fingers including thumbs I have 10 toes I can count them and I can count championships The name you call them is fairly irrelevant
Cleveland has 13 championships Northeast Ohio. Whatever you call titles by whatever catching nickname we have 13 of them.
If you think being able to count from 1 to 13 is delusional I guess so. I have 10 fingers including thumbs I have 10 toes I can count them and I can count championships The name you call them is fairly irrelevant
Okay. Northeast Ohio has 13 titles. None of which are a Super Bowl title.
Yes. You are delusional. -
Sure, whatever you say, "Gipper". The browns have won 13 Super Bowls.
I can't argue with insane anymore.
There is a mental health facility on 246 Northland Drive in Medina, you should probably schedule a visit.Cleveland has 13 championships Northeast Ohio. Whatever you call titles by whatever catching nickname we have 13 of them.
I think you are the most delusional person I have ever met. "The browns have won 13 super bowls".... ? I guess if you tell yourself that enough times, you really do believe it.
246 Northland Drive
If you think being able to count from 1 to 13 is delusional I guess so. I have 10 fingers including thumbs I have 10 toes I can count them and I can count championships The name you call them is fairly irrelevant
Cleveland has 13 championships Northeast Ohio. Whatever you call titles by whatever catching nickname we have 13 of them.
If you think being able to count from 1 to 13 is delusional I guess so. I have 10 fingers including thumbs I have 10 toes I can count them and I can count championships The name you call them is fairly irrelevant
Mite be easier for Pisspuke fans to use their three front teeth to get to 13,
-
I am not even going to bother reading this post from the start, all I needed to see was Steeler fan and their stupid ass zip code (How clever) More shocked you didn't use you're house number but any way Fuck off.
I am not even going to bother reading this post from the start, all I needed to see was Steeler fan and their stupid ass zip code (How clever) More shocked you didn't use you're house number but any way Fuck off.
Another sharp knife. That's called an area code, we prefix phone numbers with them. Zip codes are generally 5 digits, based on geographic location.
-
Cleveland has 13 championships Northeast Ohio. Whatever you call titles by whatever catching nickname we have 13 of them.
If you think being able to count from 1 to 13 is delusional I guess so. I have 10 fingers including thumbs I have 10 toes I can count them and I can count championships The name you call them is fairly irrelevant
Okay. Northeast Ohio has 13 titles. None of which are a Super Bowl title.
Yes. You are delusional.Okay. Northeast Ohio has 13 titles. None of which are a Super Bowl title.
Yes. You are delusional.That’s right Northeast Ohio has 13 championships and no none of them are what are given the label Super Bowl. Did it really take that long for you to understand that. I mean those are the simple facts
-
I am not even going to bother reading this post from the start, all I needed to see was Steeler fan and their stupid ass zip code (How clever) More shocked you didn't use you're house number but any way Fuck off.
Another sharp knife. That's called an area code, we prefix phone numbers with them. Zip codes are generally 5 digits, based on geographic location.
Another sharp knife. That's called an area code, we prefix phone numbers with them. Zip codes are generally 5 digits, based on geographic location.
Tomato Tamato you are still a 0-3 homo
-
Okay. Northeast Ohio has 13 titles. None of which are a Super Bowl title.
Yes. You are delusional.That’s right Northeast Ohio has 13 championships and no none of them are what are given the label Super Bowl. Did it really take that long for you to understand that. I mean those are the simple facts
That’s right Northeast Ohio has 13 championships and no none of them are what are given the label Super Bowl. Did it really take that long for you to understand that. I mean those are the simple facts
?
️ Again, reading comprehension 101. When did I deny the fact that northeast ohio has 13 titles? You really need to learn how to read. I'm starting to understand why you're not a sharp knife. I said, I would like to see the browns win a super bowl.
-
I am not even going to bother reading this post from the start, all I needed to see was Steeler fan and their stupid ass zip code (How clever) More shocked you didn't use you're house number but any way Fuck off.
Another sharp knife. That's called an area code, we prefix phone numbers with them. Zip codes are generally 5 digits, based on geographic location.
Another sharp knife. That's called an area code, we prefix phone numbers with them. Zip codes are generally 5 digits, based on geographic location.
Catch me on a day when I am not super drunk and stoned, really shocked I can even type atm, The key board just seems to be 1 big thing
-
Another sharp knife. That's called an area code, we prefix phone numbers with them. Zip codes are generally 5 digits, based on geographic location.
Tomato Tamato you are still a 0-3 homo
Tomato Tamato you are still a 0-3 homo
Another homophobe. I am not a 0-3 anything. Maybe you're referring to a sports team? Dull knives....
-
ya night, I will read this garbage tomorrow, peace out girl scout and gipper
-
Another sharp knife. That's called an area code, we prefix phone numbers with them. Zip codes are generally 5 digits, based on geographic location.
Catch me on a day when I am not super drunk and stoned, really shocked I can even type atm, The key board just seems to be 1 big thing
Catch me on a day when I am not super drunk and stoned, really shocked I can even type atm, The key board just seems to be 1 big thing
You must be a real winner.
-
That’s right Northeast Ohio has 13 championships and no none of them are what are given the label Super Bowl. Did it really take that long for you to understand that. I mean those are the simple facts
?
️ Again, reading comprehension 101. When did I deny the fact that northeast ohio has 13 titles? You really need to learn how to read. I'm starting to understand why you're not a sharp knife. I said, I would like to see the browns win a super bowl.
?
️ Again, reading comprehension 101. When did I deny the fact that northeast ohio has 13 titles? You really need to learn how to read. I'm starting to understand why you're not a sharp knife. I said, I would like to see the browns win a super bowl.
Oh when you said that the AFC ones were not recognized hello. And you further claimed really nothing before 1970 before the so-called Super Bowl era counted Well let me quote you exactly you said that the Browns have no championships under the current league.But of course that league began in 1920 which is the part you don’t want to recognize apparently
-
?
️ Again, reading comprehension 101. When did I deny the fact that northeast ohio has 13 titles? You really need to learn how to read. I'm starting to understand why you're not a sharp knife. I said, I would like to see the browns win a super bowl.
Oh when you said that the AFC ones were not recognized hello. And you further claimed really nothing before 1970 before the so-called Super Bowl era counted Well let me quote you exactly you said that the Browns have no championships under the current league.But of course that league began in 1920 which is the part you don’t want to recognize apparently
Oh when you said that the AFC ones were not recognized hello. And you further claimed really nothing before 1970 before the so-called Super Bowl era counted
Reading comprehension 101. I said AAFC ones, not AFC, weren't recognized by the NFL. I never said they don't "count". The fact still stands, none of those titles is a super bowl title, which was my original point.
And you're imagining me saying anything before 1970 didn't count. Quote?
Delusional.
246 Northland Drive. You really need some help.
-
Oh when you said that the AFC ones were not recognized hello. And you further claimed really nothing before 1970 before the so-called Super Bowl era counted
Reading comprehension 101. I said AAFC ones, not AFC, weren't recognized by the NFL. I never said they don't "count". The fact still stands, none of those titles is a super bowl title, which was my original point.
And you're imagining me saying anything before 1970 didn't count. Quote?
Delusional.
246 Northland Drive. You really need some help.
Reading comprehension 101. I said AAFC ones weren't recognized by the NFL. And you're imagining me saying anything before 1970 didn't count.
Delusional.
246 Northland Drive. You really need some help.
Yeah that’s exactly what you said that the Browns had no championships under the current league. How else is anyone supposed to comprehend that
-
Reading comprehension 101. I said AAFC ones weren't recognized by the NFL. And you're imagining me saying anything before 1970 didn't count.
Delusional.
246 Northland Drive. You really need some help.
Yeah that’s exactly what you said that the Browns had no championships under the current league. How else is anyone supposed to comprehend that
Yeah that’s exactly what you said that the Browns had no championships under the current league. How else is anyone supposed to comprehend that
AAFC != NFL, post merger, super bowl era. But you didn't bother to read the entire thread like you said, I forgive you for not understanding that I did say super bowl.
-
Yeah that’s exactly what you said that the Browns had no championships under the current league. How else is anyone supposed to comprehend that
AAFC != NFL, post merger, super bowl era. But you didn't bother to read the entire thread like you said, I forgive you for not understanding that I did say super bowl.
AAFC != NFL, post merger, super bowl era. But you didn't bother to read the entire thread like you said, I forgive you for not understanding that I did say super bowl.
Now you want to deny what you said. Who are you Trump? You said exactly what I said you said that the Browns had no championships under the current league. Perhaps you should learn to read your own words.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login