Skip to content

I'm Convinced Freddie Is An IDIOT!!

The Browns Board
86 39 2.9k 1
  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #1

    We go for it on 4th down and run a fucking draw?.. Get this Retard mother fucker out of here and hire a real fucking coach.. and get an oline to go with Bito and Tretter.. The rest of the Oline BLOWS

  • B beare wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I got admit i liked the hire

    but im 2nd guessing it

    team fights hard  then you call a draw on 4th and 9

    chubb had very good game then when you got chance tie games 4 straight passes

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by hx214
    #3

    Really is confusing... 

    On one hand, he realizes that his starting LT is out and his entire secondary is 3rd string washouts, so he comes up with a draw read option that works extremely well to move the ball and chew clock (Baker was like 13/14 out of it at one point) so they control the time of possession. 

    Yet.....

    he calls a draw on 4th and 9. 

    With 3 time outs and 1st and goal in have to score mode never gives the ball to his Running Back who has been moving the ball really well. 

    Continues to call long route passing plays with his QB standing in his own Endzone against the best DT in the league

    I don’t want to panic yet, but some of it is concerning 

  • S SD_Tom wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Sure looks like it's gonna be 1-3 after next week

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #5

    It is concerning.   This game plan tonight looked like shite.   And I never saw any adjustments made to the fact that the pressure came up the middle all night long, forcing Baker to scramble.

    Can we say this is just a rookie coach finding his way?  I hope that is what it is, for in not....we will be doing the Hue Jackson thing and demanding a different play caller.

  • Sure looks like it's gonna be 1-3 after next week

    hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by hx214
    #6

    @sd_tom said:

    Sure looks like it's gonna be 1-3 after next week

    I don’t know. I watched Lamar play today. He’s not a QB. All they have to do is keep him contained and make him throw it and they can beat the ratbirds. 

    They did a good job keeping Gurley contained today. I just hope most of the defense that was out tonight is back next week...

  • F Furious Styles wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Freddie ? Something different these days as players call head coaches by their first names. I wonder if 1st/2nd year players address New Englands coach as "Bill" ?

  • @sd_tom said:

    Sure looks like it's gonna be 1-3 after next week

    I don’t know. I watched Lamar play today. He’s not a QB. All they have to do is keep him contained and make him throw it and they can beat the ratbirds. 

    They did a good job keeping Gurley contained today. I just hope most of the defense that was out tonight is back next week...

    S SD_Tom wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @hx214 said:

    I don’t know. I watched Lamar play today. He’s not a QB. All they have to do is keep him contained and make him throw it and they can beat the ratbirds. 

    They did a good job keeping Gurley contained today. I just hope most of the defense that was out tonight is back next week...

    His passing stats are far better than Baker's right now.  

  • @hx214 said:

    I don’t know. I watched Lamar play today. He’s not a QB. All they have to do is keep him contained and make him throw it and they can beat the ratbirds. 

    They did a good job keeping Gurley contained today. I just hope most of the defense that was out tonight is back next week...

    His passing stats are far better than Baker's right now.  

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #9

    @sd_tom said:

    His passing stats are far better than Baker's right now.  

    Jackass has an Oline... Baker had one until we traded Zeitler for Jugghead...

  • @hx214 said:

    I don’t know. I watched Lamar play today. He’s not a QB. All they have to do is keep him contained and make him throw it and they can beat the ratbirds. 

    They did a good job keeping Gurley contained today. I just hope most of the defense that was out tonight is back next week...

    His passing stats are far better than Baker's right now.  

    hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @sd_tom said:

    His passing stats are far better than Baker's right now.  

    Ya... he played the fins and the cards too.... 

    No TD’s today in a shoot out game. They don’t have Ingram running for them and it would have been ugly.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #11

    The players still have his back and as long as they do then I'm fine...

    ... although his tone in his post-game presser left me cold.

    There's a learning curve.

  • Sure looks like it's gonna be 1-3 after next week

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @sd_tom said:

    Sure looks like it's gonna be 1-3 after next week

    Yup... as the game is in BLT.

    I think we'll be readier, if not fully ready, for them when they visit us later.

  • @hx214 said:

    I don’t know. I watched Lamar play today. He’s not a QB. All they have to do is keep him contained and make him throw it and they can beat the ratbirds. 

    They did a good job keeping Gurley contained today. I just hope most of the defense that was out tonight is back next week...

    His passing stats are far better than Baker's right now.  

    runyon27R runyon27 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @sd_tom said:

    His passing stats are far better than Baker's right now.  

    Well he played Miami and Arizona the first couple weeks, everyone had good stats against them.

  • @sd_tom said:

    His passing stats are far better than Baker's right now.  

    Well he played Miami and Arizona the first couple weeks, everyone had good stats against them.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @runyon27 said:

    Well he played Miami and Arizona the first couple weeks, everyone had good stats against them.

    And the Browns get to play both of them later....hopefully after both Freddie and Baker have had time to adjust what is going on with this offense.

  • runyon27R runyon27 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    I didn't expect a win tonight, I am actually surprised it was this close to be honest given all the injuries. Outside of 2 real play calls, the 4th down draw and not attempting at least run inside the 5 I think the play calling was fine and I think they looked better, lot more chubb, lot more balance. Baker didn't have a lot of time, we win next week, we are in first place.

  • @sd_tom said:

    Sure looks like it's gonna be 1-3 after next week

    I don’t know. I watched Lamar play today. He’s not a QB. All they have to do is keep him contained and make him throw it and they can beat the ratbirds. 

    They did a good job keeping Gurley contained today. I just hope most of the defense that was out tonight is back next week...

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @hx214 said:

    I don’t know. I watched Lamar play today. He’s not a QB. All they have to do is keep him contained and make him throw it and they can beat the ratbirds. 

    They did a good job keeping Gurley contained today. I just hope most of the defense that was out tonight is back next week...

    Let's not forget how many defenders were out. They put up a good fight. 

  • A Alkid3 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Could've easily put all these in one post. 

  • We go for it on 4th down and run a fucking draw?.. Get this Retard mother fucker out of here and hire a real fucking coach.. and get an oline to go with Bito and Tretter.. The rest of the Oline BLOWS

    lodiloboL lodilobo wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @nickers said:

    We go for it on 4th down and run a fucking draw?.. Get this Retard mother fucker out of here and hire a real fucking coach.. and get an oline to go with Bito and Tretter.. The rest of the Oline BLOWS

    I hate to say it, but I don't think Kitchens is going anywhere. We have to hope he learns how to game plan and call plays. It is really frustrating to watch. Mayfield is getting killed with the garbage o line. A good coach would find ways to compensate for the pass rush, to some extent. I was looking forward to the game against Baltimore next week, but now I dread it. They have an excellent defense, but overrated. The game is winnable. They are not the dominating force they think they are.

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Half of Mayfield's passes were fading backwards rolling right jumpballs off his back foot.. you know, inside the pocket.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Did NOT like Freddie going for it on 4th down.  And I thought we should have run the ball when we were down inside the 5 yard line..

    The season is going according to my prediction so far.  I have us at 9-7.