Skip to content

Trading Zeitler Was A Bonehead Move...

The Browns Board
16 10 947 1
  • I love what Dorsey has done pretty much.. But I was not fond of parting with Kevin Zeitler..... I believe that is part of the reason Baker is getting killed back there... Get Trent Williams NOW!!!

    @nickers said:

    I love what Dorsey has done pretty much.. But I was not fond of parting with Kevin Zeitler..... I believe that is part of the reason Baker is getting killed back there... Get Trent Williams NOW!!!

    Yeah- and Joe Thomas shouldn't have retired either.... If you think missing Zeitler would have massively changed the outcome, I'd disagree. The Rams were pouring through from all over the place....  

    Well, we're a TD short of contending for the SB. If anything fixing a porous O-line is one of the more easily fixable problems. 

  • Hahahaha... yall are crazy. 

  • Trading him definitely didn't help.

    But yeah, Hubbard sucks. 

  • I agree 100% I've been a proponent for top-notch guards ever since Ryan Tucker was here.

    WSS

  • Send Joe Thomas to Freddie's house for dinner for two weeks and suit his ass up. 

    I know he's retired. I'm just kidding. Kind of. 

  • Send Joe Thomas to Freddie's house for dinner for two weeks and suit his ass up. 

    I know he's retired. I'm just kidding. Kind of. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Send Joe Thomas to Freddie's house for dinner for two weeks and suit his ass up. 

    I know he's retired. I'm just kidding. Kind of. 

    Send Joe to my house.. I'll load him up with all of the Pasta and carbs he needs...

  • I love what Dorsey has done pretty much.. But I was not fond of parting with Kevin Zeitler..... I believe that is part of the reason Baker is getting killed back there... Get Trent Williams NOW!!!

    @nickers said:

    I love what Dorsey has done pretty much.. But I was not fond of parting with Kevin Zeitler..... I believe that is part of the reason Baker is getting killed back there... Get Trent Williams NOW!!!

    Why can people not understand if we trade for trent Williams that essentially our window closes after this year. We would have no money whatsoever to resign guys or sign free agents and draft picks. Unless of course we trade some valuable pieces that are compensated well.

  • @nickers said:

    I love what Dorsey has done pretty much.. But I was not fond of parting with Kevin Zeitler..... I believe that is part of the reason Baker is getting killed back there... Get Trent Williams NOW!!!

    Why can people not understand if we trade for trent Williams that essentially our window closes after this year. We would have no money whatsoever to resign guys or sign free agents and draft picks. Unless of course we trade some valuable pieces that are compensated well.

    @bjh2130 said:

    Why can people not understand if we trade for trent Williams that essentially our window closes after this year. We would have no money whatsoever to resign guys or sign free agents and draft picks. Unless of course we trade some valuable pieces that are compensated well.

    We will likely have to make do with what we have or what we can pick up for little or nothing.  Then next year's draft could be OL heavy for the Browns.

  • Here are the top OL for the 2020 draft.   CBS rankings...which do not distinguish OT/OG/OC:

    22 Alaric Jackson Iowa Jr OL 1 6-6 320    
    31 Trey Smith Tennessee Jr OL 2 6-6 325    
    41 Tristan Wirfs Iowa Jr OL 3 6-5 322    
    45 Nick Harris Washington Sr OL 4 6-1 302    
    49 Tommy Kraemer Notre Dame Sr OL 5 6-5 319    
    53 Ben Cleveland Georgia Jr OL 6 6-6 335    
    59 Shane Lemieux Oregon Sr OL 7 6-4 316    
    76 Zach Shackelford Texas Sr OL 8 6-4 305    
    82 Liam Eichenberg Notre Dame Sr OL 9 6-6 305    
    88 Alex Leatherwood Alabama Jr OL 10 6-6 310    
    91 Jake Hanson Oregon Sr OL 11 6-5 295

    Ben Cleveland should be a natural for the Browns!!

  • Top Tackles:

    ank O/A Chng   Player/School Ht/Wt Elig. BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect ThomasAndrew.jpg
     
    Andrew Thomas
    Georgia
     
    6'5"
    320
     
    JR
     
    BIO
     
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect AdamsTrey.jpg
     
    Trey Adams
    Washington
     
    6'7"
    315
     
    SR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect JacksonAlaric.jpg
     
    Alaric Jackson
    Iowa
     
    6'6"
    320
     
    RJR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect Throckmorton.jpg
     
    Calvin Throckmorton
    Oregon
     
    6'5"
    318
     
    SR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect Wirfs.jpg
     
    Tristan Wirfs
    Iowa
     
    6'5"
    320
     
    JR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect Leatherwod.jpg
     
    Alex Leatherwood
    Alabama
     
    6'6"
    304
     
    JR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect Wanogho.jpg
     
    Prince Tega Wanogho
    Auburn
     
    6'7"
    310
     
    SR
     
    BIO
     
     
     NEW
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect DurantYasir.jpg
     
    Yasir Durant
    Missouri
     
    6'7"
    330
     
    SR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect NiangLucas.jpg
     
    Lucas Niang
    TCU
     
    6'7"
    328
     
    SR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect CharlesSa.jpg
     
    Saahdiq Charles
    LSU
     
    6'5"
    305
     
    JR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect Eichenberg.jpg
     
    Liam Eichenberg
    Notre Dame
     
    6'6"
    305
     
    SR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect BectonM.jpg
     
    Mekhi Becton
    Louisville
     
    6'7"
    355
     
    JR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect CampbellLuke.jpg
     
    Luke Campbell
    Michigan State
     
    6'5"
    302
     
    JR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect FrantzScott.jpg
     
    Scott Frantz
    Kansas State
     
    6'5"
    303
     
    SR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect SmithTrey.jpg
     
    Trey Smith
    Tennessee
     
    6'6"
    337
     
    JR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect Adeniji.jpg
     
    Hakeem Adeniji
    Kansas
     
    6'5"
    310
     
    SR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect EilandGreg.jpg
     
    Greg Eiland
    Mississippi State
     
    6'8"
    335
     
    JR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect RunyanJon.jpg
     
    Jon Runyan
    Michigan
     
    6'5"
    310
     
    RSR
     
    BIO
     
     NEW
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect MunfordThayer.jpg
     
    Thayer Munford
    Ohio State
     
    6'6"
    319
     
    JR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect RobertsonZ.jpg
     
    Zach Robertson
    Arizona State
     
    6'5"
    335
     
    SR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect Lash.jpg
     
    Scott Lashley
    Alabama
     
    6'7"
    307
     
    JR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect JacksonColton.jpg
     
    Colton Jackson
    Arkansas
     
    6'5"
    301
     
    SR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect RichmondDrew.jpg
     
    Drew Richmond
    USC
     
    6'5"
    316
     
    SR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect HerronJustin.jpg
     
    Justin Herron
    Wake Forest
     
    6'5"
    290
     
    RSR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect BrandelBlake.jpg
     
    Blake Brandel
    Oregon State
     
    6'7"
    303
     
    RSR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect PetrulaBen.jpg
     
    Ben Petrula
    Boston College
     
    6'5"
    310
     
    JR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect McKivitz.jpg
     
    Colton McKivitz
    West Virginia
     
    6'7"
    312
     
    RSR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect MooreDan.jpg
     
    Dan Moore
    Texas A&M
     
    6'5"
    325
     
    JR
     
    BIO
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect JonesJosh.jpg
     
    Josh Jones
    Houston
     
    6'7"
    310
     
    SR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect NormanMarcus.jpg
     
    Marcus Norman
    South Florida
     
    6'6"
    316
     
    RSR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect JurigaLuke.jpg
     
    Luke Juriga
    Western Michigan
     
    6'4"
    295
     
    RSR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect BrownLevi.jpg
     
    Levi Brown
    Marshall
     
    6'4"
    280
     
    RSR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect Evin.jpg
     
    Evin Ksiezarczyk
    Buffalo
     
    6'6"
    315
     
    RSR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect WillsJed.jpg
     
    Jedrick Wills
    Alabama
     
    6'5"
    316
     
    JR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect BraunParker.jpg
     
    Parker Braun
    Texas
     
    6'3"
    280
     
    SR
     
    BIO
     
     
    photo of 2020 NFL Draft prospect PraterColton.jpg
     
    Colton Prater
    Texas A&M
     
    6'4"
    298
     
    SR
     
    BIO
     
  • I think nickers' screnname should be changed to Captain Hindsight...

    I'm pretty sure Zeitler would not have prevented Bito from being okie-doked by Donald...

    ... or turned a close loss into a win.

  • I think nickers' screnname should be changed to Captain Hindsight...

    I'm pretty sure Zeitler would not have prevented Bito from being okie-doked by Donald...

    ... or turned a close loss into a win.

    @tour2ma said:

    I think nickers' screnname should be changed to Captain Hindsight...

    I'm pretty sure Zeitler would not have prevented Bito from being okie-doked by Donald...

    ... or turned a close loss into a win.

    Bito did alright most of the night.. I'm not gonna bash him over one fucking play.. We kept Donald in check most of the night.. Besides.. Donald does that to just about everybody.. Your name should be changed to "Tourist Cane" 😛

  • lol... Tourist Cane??? I haven't used a cane in months...

  • lol... Tourist Cane??? I haven't used a cane in months...

    @tour2ma said:

    lol... Tourist Cane??? I haven't used a cane in months...

    Hey.. I at least got you to laugh.. Which was my intention anyway.... I'm glad your mobility is not hindered in anyway.. Peace!