Baltimore Sucks
-
Make sure you stick around in case we win. We have the talent to go far if we can fix the o line and basically pull our heads out of asses.
As far as ugly ass Lamar.......
1. Dude is scoring me some ridiculous fantasy points
2. I’m sure Dude pulls ten times more tail than anyone who has ever posted on this board
More than you for sure.?
More than you for sure.?
No shit. I’ve been married for what seems like forever.
-
Well, one thing's for sure, Baltimore doesn't suck as bad as Cleveland. The city and the team, I'm talking about. I'm surprised that there's even a fanbase left for this team, one that hasn't made any kind of mark in the league in forever. You're still so bitter about the Ravens coming to Baltimore. Not only just COMING to Baltimore, but turning the team around and becoming an actual contender in the league since they got here. Meanwhile, the stank-a$$ Browns still have never been competitive...never even appearing in a Superbowl, while we have won 2. I think it's great that year after year you have so much hatred for us, while we don't even give your team a second thought. I'm sure the excitement in your city this year was overwhelming...for about 10 minutes. Then quickly everyone realized, same old Browns, same old organization. Only the names have changed. It's humorous as he!! that the fans there actually think you have rivals, like the Steelers and Ravens, but you people are too dumb to realize that only YOU think your team has a rival. That's just you all wanting to be relevant in the league, which you most certainly are not. My advice to you guys is to hop off the Browns train, and come over to a winning side. Staying where you're at is just going to continue to cause your lives misery. But if you stay there, try not to slit your wrists Sunday afternoon. But I'm sure you all will be ok, you're used to the pain.
Well, one thing's for sure, Baltimore doesn't suck as bad as Cleveland. The city and the team, I'm talking about. I'm surprised that there's even a fanbase left for this team, one that hasn't made any kind of mark in the league in forever. You're still so bitter about the Ravens coming to Baltimore. Not only just COMING to Baltimore, but turning the team around and becoming an actual contender in the league since they got here. Meanwhile, the stank-a$$ Browns still have never been competitive...never even appearing in a Superbowl, while we have won 2. I think it's great that year after year you have so much hatred for us, while we don't even give your team a second thought. I'm sure the excitement in your city this year was overwhelming...for about 10 minutes. Then quickly everyone realized, same old Browns, same old organization. Only the names have changed. It's humorous as he!! that the fans there actually think you have rivals, like the Steelers and Ravens, but you people are too dumb to realize that only YOU think your team has a rival. That's just you all wanting to be relevant in the league, which you most certainly are not. My advice to you guys is to hop off the Browns train, and come over to a winning side. Staying where you're at is just going to continue to cause your lives misery. But if you stay there, try not to slit your wrists Sunday afternoon. But I'm sure you all will be ok, you're used to the pain.
You don't give our team a second thought?? Go back to you r board and check again. 90% of your topics are related to the Browns. You guys talk about us "buying into the hype"???..WTF?...after 1 week in the regular season, you were naming Kordell...oops, I mean Lamar the MVP....the next Johnny Unitas. Which, I don't see any connection with your team. The Colts are in Indy...along with their name, colors, history, etc. Johnny Unitas played for the Colts....not the Ratbirds.
-
This should get the troops all fired up......
President Donald Trump on Tuesday continued his insult campaign against Baltimore, calling Maryland’s largest city “worse than Honduras.”
“Baltimore happens to be about the worst case,” Trump told The Washington Post. “If you look at it statistically, it’s like, the number of shootings, the number of crimes, the number of everything — this morning I heard a statistic, Baltimore is worse than Honduras, OK?”
This should get the troops all fired up......
President Donald Trump on Tuesday continued his insult campaign against Baltimore, calling Maryland’s largest city “worse than Honduras.”
“Baltimore happens to be about the worst case,” Trump told The Washington Post. “If you look at it statistically, it’s like, the number of shootings, the number of crimes, the number of everything — this morning I heard a statistic, Baltimore is worse than Honduras, OK?”
and lets not forget the std capitol of the world
-
This should get the troops all fired up......
President Donald Trump on Tuesday continued his insult campaign against Baltimore, calling Maryland’s largest city “worse than Honduras.”
“Baltimore happens to be about the worst case,” Trump told The Washington Post. “If you look at it statistically, it’s like, the number of shootings, the number of crimes, the number of everything — this morning I heard a statistic, Baltimore is worse than Honduras, OK?”
and lets not forget the std capitol of the world
-
Where you at Ravensfan ??
-
The Ravens are an over hyped, overrated team with shitty arrogant fans, and just lost by multiple touchdowns at home. Get blown out bitch. CAW CAW CAW
-
-
-
This dude is just pleading on his hands and knees to start shit (and won’t show up again if they lose) Let the troll drown under the bridge fellas
I don't know what grade you're in, but I'll break it down for you in terms maybe, hopefully, you can understand. I didn't deny I was a troll. As a matter of fact, I said I only signed up because I saw the Baltimore Sucks thread and wanted to fuck with you guys. I realized pretty quickly that you people in Cleveland are just too nice to take the bait and that I felt bad, so I wished you all good luck. I will continue to fuck with you though, because it is football afterall, and we are division rivals. But Steelers fans are still more fun to fuck with, because they are actually cry babies there. With that being said, I'm pretty sure I don't have to worry about showing up here if we lose, because we won't...BUT, if we do happen to lose by some remote chance, I will stop by to congratulate you guys. I can swallow my pride one game...you all have for years.
...BUT, if we do happen to lose by some remote chance, I will stop by to congratulate you guys. I can swallow my pride one game...you all have for years.
better make it good... scoreboard!!
-
Team from 2018 showed up today. And OBJ didn’t even need to do anything. He opens up the field for everybody
-
Freddie's presser had a surprise guest

-
Give him a chance, I guess. He was the one ravens fan that was totally confident in his team. One (or a few of us) May have been the same way
-
That Chubb TD run though..... damn
-
-
Where you at Ravensfan ??
Where you at Ravensfan ??
I think he got the crabs?
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



