Skip to content

Baltimore Sucks

The Browns Board
142 30 5.4k 1
  • Where you at Ravensfan ??

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Where you at Ravensfan ??

    I think he got the crabs? 

  • Looks like a Baltimore QB to me

    0D1F62FA-47EB-49DB-866A-ACAF82FE3BA4.jpeg

  • I don’t normally drop in on opposing teams boards, but I had to today. Fucking hilarious. They go from predicting 13-3 to the sky is falling. 

  • King of the North !!!!

    king of the North !!!!

  • And my avg. white dick!

    @falcon7 said:

    And my avg. white dick!

    I about spit out my beer. Lol.

    Oh, and mine too! It might be small, but at least it's thin! Wait... 

  • Freddie's presser had a surprise guest 🙂

    Image

    @darren15 said:

    Freddie's presser had a surprise guest 🙂

    Image

    Nice compliment of Ricky S-J at the end.

  • It's a pity Baltimore is not facing the Dolphins and the Cardinals every Sunday to show the rest of the league what a real offense looks like... 

    @nero said:

    It's a pity Baltimore is not facing the Dolphins and the Cardinals every Sunday to show the rest of the league what a real offense looks like... 

    You hit the nail on the head....they beat up about the worst two teams in the league and everyone was jumping on their bandwagon.

  • King of the North !!!!

    king of the North !!!!

    @bermeck08 said:

    King of the North !!!!

    king of the North !!!!

    168ae025b64e9c41.png

  • @raven5220 said:

    ...BUT,  if we do happen to lose by some remote chance, I will stop by to congratulate you guys.  I can swallow my pride one game...you all have for years.

    qb.gif    better make it good... scoreboard!!    

    @gumby73 said:

    qb.gif    better make it good... scoreboard!!    

    Ratfuck won't show.?

  • I cosign this post. ??? 

  • Zombo said:

    Victory Beer time.

    Z

    BBC 4 da win

  • I may be in the minority here, but I actually hate the Ravens more than I do the Steelers. Great win over the Ratbirds today.

  • @typicalbrowns50 said:

    This dude is just pleading on his hands and knees to start shit (and won’t show up again if they lose) Let the troll drown under the bridge fellas 

    I don't know what grade you're in, but I'll break it down for you in terms maybe, hopefully, you can understand.  I didn't deny I was a troll.  As a matter of fact, I said I only signed up because I saw the Baltimore Sucks thread and wanted to fuck with you guys.  I realized pretty quickly that you people in Cleveland are just too nice to take the bait and that I felt bad, so I wished you all good luck.  I will continue to fuck with you though, because it is football afterall, and we are division rivals.   But Steelers fans are still more fun to fuck with, because they are actually cry babies there.  With that being said, I'm pretty sure I don't have to worry about showing up here if we lose, because we won't...BUT,  if we do happen to lose by some remote chance, I will stop by to congratulate you guys.  I can swallow my pride one game...you all have for years.

    @raven5220 said:

    I don't know what grade you're in, but I'll break it down for you in terms maybe, hopefully, you can understand.  I didn't deny I was a troll.  As a matter of fact, I said I only signed up because I saw the Baltimore Sucks thread and wanted to fuck with you guys.  I realized pretty quickly that you people in Cleveland are just too nice to take the bait and that I felt bad, so I wished you all good luck.  I will continue to fuck with you though, because it is football afterall, and we are division rivals.   But Steelers fans are still more fun to fuck with, because they are actually cry babies there.  With that being said, I'm pretty sure I don't have to worry about showing up here if we lose, because we won't...BUT,  if we do happen to lose by some remote chance, I will stop by to congratulate you guys.  I can swallow my pride one game...you all have for years.

    The only thing your swollening is Lamars 3 inch cock you bitch ratfuck.

  • @mjp28 said:

    This should get the troops all fired up......

    President Donald Trump on Tuesday continued his insult campaign against Baltimore, calling Maryland’s largest city “worse than Honduras.”

    “Baltimore happens to be about the worst case,” Trump told The Washington Post. “If you look at it statistically, it’s like, the number of shootings, the number of crimes, the number of everything — this morning I heard a statistic, Baltimore is worse than Honduras, OK?”

    and lets not forget the std capitol of the world

    @atom said:

    and lets not forget the std capitol of the world

    One of the few things Agent Orange has said that wasn't lie (over 6000s an counting). Only good thing about that city was The Wire.

  • I may be in the minority here, but I actually hate the Ravens more than I do the Steelers. Great win over the Ratbirds today.

    @jbluhm86 said:

    I may be in the minority here, but I actually hate the Ravens more than I do the Steelers. Great win over the Ratbirds today.

    Hate may not be the word, but it sure feels nice to go to a favored rivals house and steal the silverware while the relatives watch helplessly in the stands. Nothing like seeing the stands emptying out before the game is over.??

  • @atom said:

    and lets not forget the std capitol of the world

    One of the few things Agent Orange has said that wasn't lie (over 6000s an counting). Only good thing about that city was The Wire.

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    One of the few things Agent Orange hasn't said that wasn't lie (over 6000s an counting). Only good thing about that city was The Wire.

    Agent Orange.  LOL  I like it but it needs to go to the polyboard.?

  • pee.gif.77181c5ab906a6d1f721fe196d8a1827.gif001.jpg.1d3d07d4af4f77db7afd5eb8982c70f9.jpg

  • 177EA12B-2B95-4272-97FE-5B970A21FD93.jpeg

  • Folks seemed to forget our opening 3 and out... which IIRC ended in a sack. Plus early short run after short run by Chubb.

    We put 10 points on the board in the 1st half...

    We wore down a very good, starting D that apparently lacks the depth to rotate enough to stay fresh...

    Above was augmented by our D showing up early and often to keep the BLT D from being able to catch its collective breath. That we may have "exposed" a QB in the process is simply icing on the cake.

    We then put 30 points on the board in the 2nd half.

    That's what power teams do... wear down whomever is across from them.

    We have an identity... we now need to wash-rinse-repeat until it's a reputation.

  • Folks seemed to forget our opening 3 and out... which IIRC ended in a sack. Plus early short run after short run by Chubb.

    We put 10 points on the board in the 1st half...

    We wore down a very good, starting D that apparently lacks the depth to rotate enough to stay fresh...

    Above was augmented by our D showing up early and often to keep the BLT D from being able to catch its collective breath. That we may have "exposed" a QB in the process is simply icing on the cake.

    We then put 30 points on the board in the 2nd half.

    That's what power teams do... wear down whomever is across from them.

    We have an identity... we now need to wash-rinse-repeat until it's a reputation.

    @tour2ma said:

    Folks seemed to forget our opening 3 and out... which IIRC ended in a sack. Plus early short run after short run by Chubb.

    We put 10 points on the board in the 1st half...

    We wore down a very good, starting D that apparently lacks the depth to rotate enough to stay fresh...

    Above was augmented by our D showing up early and often to keep the BLT D from being able to catch its collective breath. That we may have "exposed" a QB in the process is simply icing on the cake.

    We then put 30 points on the board in the 2nd half.

    That's what power teams do... wear down whomever is across from them.

    We have an identity... we now need to wash-rinse-repeat until it's a reputation.

    I’m pretty sure by the time we were into the 3rd quarter the Ravens defensive backfield was thoroughly done dealing with our pulling and shooting Olinemen cracking through to block them.