LA-Seattle game, what's it mean?
-
-
-
What game?
-
Well I was watching grandkids for my son in law and as soon as he got home we switched to the recorded last two innings of his Cardinals game. So I missed the end of Th N F. But on the plus side his Cards pulled it off 7-6 on away from home in game 1 in the last two innings against Atl. Very good game.
-
It means we're likely to have a game that comes down to a FG soon and that terrifies me. Hahahaha.
-
It means we're likely to have a game that comes down to a FG soon and that terrifies me. Hahahaha.
It means we're likely to have a game that comes down to a FG soon and that terrifies me. Hahahaha.
Right now I have no problem with it coming down to a FG. BTW saw Gonzalez miss another important one this past weekend early in the game (29 sec mark) Good riddance.
-
What game?
What game?
Wake up Doug they play NFL football on Thursday night now........ although I wish they didn't, screws up all of the pickems and like Sunday, SNF, MNF aren't enough? Oversaturation of the NFL product!
-
What game?
Wake up Doug they play NFL football on Thursday night now........ although I wish they didn't, screws up all of the pickems and like Sunday, SNF, MNF aren't enough? Oversaturation of the NFL product!
-
They had it titled sf and Seattle at first
Yeah I noticed but I won't mention it, honest I won't. Trust me.

-
They had it titled sf and Seattle at first
It was Rams vs. Seahawks, and though I did not watch it, just saw a 14 minute highlight show on it....it looked like one hell of a game.
-
What game?
Wake up Doug they play NFL football on Thursday night now........ although I wish they didn't, screws up all of the pickems and like Sunday, SNF, MNF aren't enough? Oversaturation of the NFL product!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login