Skip to content

Why 49ers games is Browns to WIN OR LOSE

The Browns Board
19 13 503
  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #7

    does anyone think having wilks as are dc gives any kind of advantage ?

  • does anyone think having wilks as are dc gives any kind of advantage ?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @atom said:

    does anyone think having wilks as are dc gives any kind of advantage ?

    You would have to think it won't hurt. 

  • @atom said:

    does anyone think having wilks as are dc gives any kind of advantage ?

    You would have to think it won't hurt. 

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @dutch-oven said:

    You would have to think it won't hurt. 

    hopefully we shut them completely down as in 0 points

  • F Furious Styles wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Welcome to reality dobie. You got broken in quickly.

    hogdiszjkczztrlyscc9.jpg

  • @dawgpound-dobie said:

    Browns vs 49ers are 19-9 throughout history.  That number is important, it shows how much the Brownies have dominated this NFC team all the way back to the days of Otto. 

    Important?   It's irrelevant.  

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @orion said:

    Important?   It's irrelevant.  

    Unless you happen to be Gipper.

  • GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka
    #12

    It was once assuring that we still were a damn good team when we went down to the wire with a formidable opponent in the Rams...but they now have lost 2 in a row.

    Seems the only quality team we played thus far were the Niners and we get blown out.

  • B Bunko Benny wrote on last edited by
    #13

    While they have not looked like the juggernaut from last season the Rams are still a good team. They are one missed kick by one of the best kickers in the NFL away from being 4-1. 

  • @dawgpound-dobie said:

    Browns vs 49ers are 19-9 throughout history.  That number is important, it shows how much the Brownies have dominated this NFC team all the way back to the days of Otto. 

    Next is the 49ers schedule this year. So far they've played the Buccaneers 2-3, Steelers 1-4 with a 2nd string QB and the Bengals who are 0-5. Not one of those teams is even comparable to the Browns. 

    Toss in Chubb, OBJ, Landry, Calloway and should mention the Baker and this game is 100% the Brownies call on how they win. I see the 49ers as over rated with this game being their first challenge. 

    While I'd agree that the teams the 49ers beat haven't been impressive, they can only beat the teams on their schedule. I mean look at the Pats. The combined record of the teams they have played is 5-18, and 4 of those wins were the Bills, so 1-17 otherwise.

    Does that mean the Pats suck and are ripe for the plundering?

    Uh, no.

    Niners had three TDs called back vs the Bucs and still won by 2 scores. Niners beat the crap out of the Bengals. The 49ers had 3 fumbles inside the Steelers 15, 2 of which were unforced. They won by 4 despite the turnovers and could have beaten them by 20+ if not for butterfingers. they had 26 1st downs to the Steelers 11. At one point in the third quarter, they had three times the Steelers yardage. Now some will say they seem to have an issue with turnovers, but they had 5 that day and only 3 in the first two games combined.

    The Browns beat the 0-4 Jets and the Ravens who very nearly lost to those same Steelers with that backup QB AND their THIRD QB and it looks like the Ravens have been exposed. Even before yesterday I stated on this forum why I didn't think the Ravens were for real.

    Now I'm not making a winning prediction for the Niners, but ya'll are funny sometimes.  😁

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @marvin49 said:

    While I'd agree that the teams the 49ers beat haven't been impressive, they can only beat the teams on their schedule. I mean look at the Pats. The combined record of the teams they have played is 5-18, and 4 of those wins were the Bills, so 1-17 otherwise.

    Does that mean the Pats suck and are ripe for the plundering?

    Uh, no.

    Niners had three TDs called back vs the Bucs and still won by 2 scores. Niners beat the crap out of the Bengals. The 49ers had 3 fumbles inside the Steelers 15, 2 of which were unforced. They won by 4 despite the turnovers and could have beaten them by 20+ if not for butterfingers. they had 26 1st downs to the Steelers 11. At one point in the third quarter, they had three times the Steelers yardage. Now some will say they seem to have an issue with turnovers, but they had 5 that day and only 3 in the first two games combined.

    The Browns beat the 0-4 Jets and the Ravens who very nearly lost to those same Steelers with that backup QB AND their THIRD QB and it looks like the Ravens have been exposed. Even before yesterday I stated on this forum why I didn't think the Ravens were for real.

    Now I'm not making a winning prediction for the Niners, but ya'll are funny sometimes.  😁

    Hats off Marvin. Quite the team you have.

  • @marvin49 said:

    While I'd agree that the teams the 49ers beat haven't been impressive, they can only beat the teams on their schedule. I mean look at the Pats. The combined record of the teams they have played is 5-18, and 4 of those wins were the Bills, so 1-17 otherwise.

    Does that mean the Pats suck and are ripe for the plundering?

    Uh, no.

    Niners had three TDs called back vs the Bucs and still won by 2 scores. Niners beat the crap out of the Bengals. The 49ers had 3 fumbles inside the Steelers 15, 2 of which were unforced. They won by 4 despite the turnovers and could have beaten them by 20+ if not for butterfingers. they had 26 1st downs to the Steelers 11. At one point in the third quarter, they had three times the Steelers yardage. Now some will say they seem to have an issue with turnovers, but they had 5 that day and only 3 in the first two games combined.

    The Browns beat the 0-4 Jets and the Ravens who very nearly lost to those same Steelers with that backup QB AND their THIRD QB and it looks like the Ravens have been exposed. Even before yesterday I stated on this forum why I didn't think the Ravens were for real.

    Now I'm not making a winning prediction for the Niners, but ya'll are funny sometimes.  😁

    Hats off Marvin. Quite the team you have.

    M Marvin49 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Hats off Marvin. Quite the team you have.

    Thank You.

    Honestly, I thought the Niners would win it, but if I told you I expected what happened last night I'd be lying. Garrett scared me.

    I've been on the other side of these losses (a lot) so no smack from me. 

    Good luck guys on the rest of your season.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Hats off Marvin. Quite the team you have.

    Thank You.

    Honestly, I thought the Niners would win it, but if I told you I expected what happened last night I'd be lying. Garrett scared me.

    I've been on the other side of these losses (a lot) so no smack from me. 

    Good luck guys on the rest of your season.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #16

    @marvin49 said:

    Thank You.

    Honestly, I thought the Niners would win it, but if I told you I expected what happened last night I'd be lying. Garrett scared me.

    I've been on the other side of these losses (a lot) so no smack from me. 

    Good luck guys on the rest of your season.

    & thanks for  being  class. It would  have been the easiest thing  in the world to come here and gloat after totally  destroying the Browns. Our Ravens troll certainly  was yucking it up over  our debacle. That first  play  TD may have been the  most perfectly  executed  play  I've ever seen.  You guys have a Super Bowl  worthy  defense. Bosa destroyed  our Pro  Bowl  guard Bitonio.

    Well,  good luck the rest of the season, its deja vu for the Browns  Sunday playing a rested Seahawk team on a short week. 

  • @marvin49 said:

    Thank You.

    Honestly, I thought the Niners would win it, but if I told you I expected what happened last night I'd be lying. Garrett scared me.

    I've been on the other side of these losses (a lot) so no smack from me. 

    Good luck guys on the rest of your season.

    & thanks for  being  class. It would  have been the easiest thing  in the world to come here and gloat after totally  destroying the Browns. Our Ravens troll certainly  was yucking it up over  our debacle. That first  play  TD may have been the  most perfectly  executed  play  I've ever seen.  You guys have a Super Bowl  worthy  defense. Bosa destroyed  our Pro  Bowl  guard Bitonio.

    Well,  good luck the rest of the season, its deja vu for the Browns  Sunday playing a rested Seahawk team on a short week. 

    M Marvin49 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @hoorta said:

    & thanks for  being  class. It would  have been the easiest thing  in the world to come here and gloat after totally  destroying the Browns. Our Ravens troll certainly  was yucking it up over  our debacle. That first  play  TD may have been the  most perfectly  executed  play  I've ever seen.  You guys have a Super Bowl  worthy  defense. Bosa destroyed  our Pro  Bowl  guard Bitonio.

    Well,  good luck the rest of the season, its deja vu for the Browns  Sunday playing a rested Seahawk team on a short week. 

    Well of this you can be sure...I'll be rootin' for ya against the 'hawks.  🙂

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #18

    dobie???

    Made an entrance more worthy of Maynard G. Krebs...

  • dobie???

    Made an entrance more worthy of Maynard G. Krebs...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @tour2ma said:

    dobie???

    Made an entrance more worthy of Maynard G. Krebs...

    Careful Tour. You're losing the youngsters on here.?...........................?