Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. John Oliver

John Oliver

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
32 Posts 10 Posters 492 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #1

    Since the wood man is on a hunger strike protesting the banishment of Cleve

    One Child Policy: Last Week Tonight with John Oli…:

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    tiamat63T GorkaG 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • W Westside Steve

      Since the wood man is on a hunger strike protesting the banishment of Cleve

      One Child Policy: Last Week Tonight with John Oli…:

      tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
      • 13k Posts
      • 5k Reputation
      tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @westside-steve said:

      Since the wood man is on a hunger strike protesting the banishment of Cleve

      Nah.

      W 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • tiamat63T tiamat63

        @westside-steve said:

        Since the wood man is on a hunger strike protesting the banishment of Cleve

        Nah.

        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
        • 39k Posts
        • 9k Reputation
        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @tiamat63 said:

        Nah.

        Oh yes

        WSS

        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
        tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • W Westside Steve

          @tiamat63 said:

          Nah.

          Oh yes

          WSS

          tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
          • 13k Posts
          • 5k Reputation
          tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
          #4

          @westside-steve said:

          Oh yes

          WSS

          He left, as many others (such as myself) have all but left this board to the Trumpicans.   They did so at my urging via PM that somehow turned into a good lot of people being added to it beyond my initial outreach.   I now visit this board, much like Tex (can't remember if he was in the PM?) when I'm in need of a good laugh or feel a "zoo" like urge.  But you'll find no intelligent debate from me ordered to this place.

          Let this board collapse into the idiot circle jerk that dominates it.  So far, that is exactly what is happening. Cal can't buy someone other than Vambo to respond to his shit and I know DH is on the verge of a heart attack because he has nobody left to troll.   Although JF might be his new target.   So either it will grow quiet or perhaps Cal will show the depths of his mental affliction and continue talking to himself.

          Either way, really couldn't care and I find it comical anymore.   But no, football season is not the reason you lost half your regulars. 

          W GorkaG 2 Replies Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
            • 64k Posts
            • 8k Reputation
            C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
            #5

            and tiamsies can't muster up a good argument on either forum.

            Which proves my point, tiamsies - you liberals demand to control narratives - your false emotional knee jerks

            can't handle the truth..the FACTS.

               The board is not as entertaining without your little group's boycott, but seriously? How much discussion is there on the facts?

            Here's a clue - you can pass it on to your little group:

            This Judicial Watch Special Report analyzes the Deep State, which comprises legions of political appointees, career civil servants and powerful private contractors who run the government no matter who sits in the Oval Office. No matter which political party con-

            Judicial Watch Special Report Exposing the Deep State

            www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/JW-Special-Report-Deep-State-2017.pdf
                Truth is, your leettle band of knee jerk amigoes can't handle the truth - just wait til the Horowitz report comes out.
            You all bailed because you know all your whining, lies, taunting, subject changing, bitching and nasty crap is going to be null and void soon.
                 You organized a boycott of a board you screwed up. Are you woody's nanny? Your merry clown band went and had gonsies?
             
            your corrupt lefty didn't win the Presidential election. Get the freakin over it and have a nice day.
             
            th?id=OIP.TLILg2jwUra9YCcPmxZEIQEsDn&w=2
             
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • tiamat63T tiamat63

              @westside-steve said:

              Oh yes

              WSS

              He left, as many others (such as myself) have all but left this board to the Trumpicans.   They did so at my urging via PM that somehow turned into a good lot of people being added to it beyond my initial outreach.   I now visit this board, much like Tex (can't remember if he was in the PM?) when I'm in need of a good laugh or feel a "zoo" like urge.  But you'll find no intelligent debate from me ordered to this place.

              Let this board collapse into the idiot circle jerk that dominates it.  So far, that is exactly what is happening. Cal can't buy someone other than Vambo to respond to his shit and I know DH is on the verge of a heart attack because he has nobody left to troll.   Although JF might be his new target.   So either it will grow quiet or perhaps Cal will show the depths of his mental affliction and continue talking to himself.

              Either way, really couldn't care and I find it comical anymore.   But no, football season is not the reason you lost half your regulars. 

              Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
              • 39k Posts
              • 9k Reputation
              W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
              #6

              @tiamat63 said:

              He left, as many others (such as myself) have all but left this board to the Trumpicans.   They did so at my urging via PM that somehow turned into a good lot of people being added to it beyond my initial outreach.   I now visit this board, much like Tex (can't remember if he was in the PM?) when I'm in need of a good laugh or feel a "zoo" like urge.  But you'll find no intelligent debate from me ordered to this place.

              Let this board collapse into the idiot circle jerk that dominates it.  So far, that is exactly what is happening. Cal can't buy someone other than Vambo to respond to his shit and I know DH is on the verge of a heart attack because he has nobody left to troll.   Although JF might be his new target.   So either it will grow quiet or perhaps Cal will show the depths of his mental affliction and continue talking to himself.

              Either way, really couldn't care and I find it comical anymore.   But no, football season is not the reason you lost half your regulars. 

              You aren't under the impression that I was unaware of his PM campaign are you? Let me be frank, I get along with just about everybody here almost nobody has Sean the kind of bitterness toward me that Woody does. Them's the breaks pal. 

              By the way he sent a few choice PM's my way as well. Here's something you might not know, despite his hostility towards me and admittedly that's less than his hostility toward one other member, but the reason I was brought on as moderator is because mr. T our previous moderator went berserk deleting everything from anybody on the left and giving Woody a big stack of warning points which, if increased, would probably get him bumped off. I personally removed at least four of those. But as far as intelligent post? I've searched pretty hard and found none from him or at least not very many. C'est la vie. One other thing I asked him in private was if he were in charge exactly what steps would he take to make the place better for himself? How about you? He's still screaming about alts which I think is just insane. If I thought somebody here was an ALT of somebody else I would have them booted ASAP.

              And do I think threads with 10 or 15 replies from the same guy that wrote it is some ridiculous horseshit? Yes I do. One of the reasons I don't read many of those threads.

              PS it wasn't me that booted Cleve and the guy who did wasn't a conservative. But believe what you will. Either way I can't imagine you like him.

              WSS

              www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • hammertime hammertimeH Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                • 4k Posts
                • 2k Reputation
                hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I know one thing, Stan was one pissed MF’er last time his PM system got abused....

                yeah, I know.

                i think it’s funny as hell though that all 5 of you went to a safe place hahahahahahahahahah

                guns don't kill kids-pitt bulls do.
                C 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • tiamat63T tiamat63

                  @westside-steve said:

                  Oh yes

                  WSS

                  He left, as many others (such as myself) have all but left this board to the Trumpicans.   They did so at my urging via PM that somehow turned into a good lot of people being added to it beyond my initial outreach.   I now visit this board, much like Tex (can't remember if he was in the PM?) when I'm in need of a good laugh or feel a "zoo" like urge.  But you'll find no intelligent debate from me ordered to this place.

                  Let this board collapse into the idiot circle jerk that dominates it.  So far, that is exactly what is happening. Cal can't buy someone other than Vambo to respond to his shit and I know DH is on the verge of a heart attack because he has nobody left to troll.   Although JF might be his new target.   So either it will grow quiet or perhaps Cal will show the depths of his mental affliction and continue talking to himself.

                  Either way, really couldn't care and I find it comical anymore.   But no, football season is not the reason you lost half your regulars. 

                  Gorka GorkaG Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In Week One Done One Month Later Very Popular
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 2k Reputation
                  GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka
                  #8

                  @tiamat63 said:

                  He left, as many others (such as myself) have all but left this board to the Trumpicans.   They did so at my urging via PM that somehow turned into a good lot of people being added to it beyond my initial outreach.   I now visit this board, much like Tex (can't remember if he was in the PM?) when I'm in need of a good laugh or feel a "zoo" like urge.  But you'll find no intelligent debate from me ordered to this place.

                  Let this board collapse into the idiot circle jerk that dominates it.  So far, that is exactly what is happening. Cal can't buy someone other than Vambo to respond to his shit and I know DH is on the verge of a heart attack because he has nobody left to troll.   Although JF might be his new target.   So either it will grow quiet or perhaps Cal will show the depths of his mental affliction and continue talking to himself.

                  Either way, really couldn't care and I find it comical anymore.   But no, football season is not the reason you lost half your regulars. 

                  Dear lord the projection is strong with this one.

                  Woody did nothing but troll and snark, and you were never one to debate intelligently, and Cleve was a sanctimonious  vulgar idiot. It is you and your little band of buddies who were the circle jerkers and have now taken refuge in your safe space.

                  Not only are you projecting, you're lying. For one claiming to visit this place only upon an urge, you seem to know a lot about whats going on around here.

                  Instead of crying about Cals and Vambos posts, why don't you try to disprove them? Because you can't. The evil and corruption that has been taking place on the left is just too overwhelming, and is only on the left. Sorry the corruption on both sides isn't fair and balanced you triggered little crybaby.

                  C 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • W Westside Steve

                    Since the wood man is on a hunger strike protesting the banishment of Cleve

                    One Child Policy: Last Week Tonight with John Oli…:

                    Gorka GorkaG Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In Week One Done One Month Later Very Popular
                    • 4k Posts
                    • 2k Reputation
                    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @westside-steve said:

                    Since the wood man is on a hunger strike protesting the banishment of Cleve

                    One Child Policy: Last Week Tonight with John Oli…:

                    I never was clear on Cleves absence. So Cleve just didn't leave with his liberal circle jerk pals? He got banished?

                    Just because he was an asshole?

                    W 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • GorkaG Gorka

                      @westside-steve said:

                      Since the wood man is on a hunger strike protesting the banishment of Cleve

                      One Child Policy: Last Week Tonight with John Oli…:

                      I never was clear on Cleves absence. So Cleve just didn't leave with his liberal circle jerk pals? He got banished?

                      Just because he was an asshole?

                      Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                      • 39k Posts
                      • 9k Reputation
                      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                      #10

                      @gorka said:

                      I never was clear on Cleves absence. So Cleve just didn't leave with his liberal circle jerk pals? He got banished?

                      Just because he was an asshole?

                      Exactly. Also I had to delete lots of his posts because they were to actual pornography websites. But I did not give him the boot nor did I ask the administrators to do so. Ive mention to the guys here before the administrators don't want to be bothered by people whining and complaining to them and he did so fairly often. Plus anybody can do a search for how many times he used racial and homophobic slurs.

                      There was a p.m. campaign urging the non conservatives to boycott.  

                      I don't think I've personally had a cross word with any of them except for Cleve and I'm a little surprised they've boycotted out of solidarity with him. Or just hatred of Cal. 

                      WSS

                      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                      GorkaG DieHardBrownsFanD tiamat63T 3 Replies Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • W Westside Steve

                        @gorka said:

                        I never was clear on Cleves absence. So Cleve just didn't leave with his liberal circle jerk pals? He got banished?

                        Just because he was an asshole?

                        Exactly. Also I had to delete lots of his posts because they were to actual pornography websites. But I did not give him the boot nor did I ask the administrators to do so. Ive mention to the guys here before the administrators don't want to be bothered by people whining and complaining to them and he did so fairly often. Plus anybody can do a search for how many times he used racial and homophobic slurs.

                        There was a p.m. campaign urging the non conservatives to boycott.  

                        I don't think I've personally had a cross word with any of them except for Cleve and I'm a little surprised they've boycotted out of solidarity with him. Or just hatred of Cal. 

                        WSS

                        Gorka GorkaG Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In Week One Done One Month Later Very Popular
                        • 4k Posts
                        • 2k Reputation
                        GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @westside-steve said:

                        Exactly. Also I had to delete lots of his posts because they were to actual pornography websites. But I did not give him the boot nor did I ask the administrators to do so. Ive mention to the guys here before the administrators don't want to be bothered by people whining and complaining to them and he did so fairly often.

                        There was a p.m. campaign urging the non conservatives to boycott.  

                        WSS

                        OK, makes sense. Thanx

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • W Westside Steve

                          @gorka said:

                          I never was clear on Cleves absence. So Cleve just didn't leave with his liberal circle jerk pals? He got banished?

                          Just because he was an asshole?

                          Exactly. Also I had to delete lots of his posts because they were to actual pornography websites. But I did not give him the boot nor did I ask the administrators to do so. Ive mention to the guys here before the administrators don't want to be bothered by people whining and complaining to them and he did so fairly often. Plus anybody can do a search for how many times he used racial and homophobic slurs.

                          There was a p.m. campaign urging the non conservatives to boycott.  

                          I don't think I've personally had a cross word with any of them except for Cleve and I'm a little surprised they've boycotted out of solidarity with him. Or just hatred of Cal. 

                          WSS

                          DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                          • 28k Posts
                          • 6k Reputation
                          DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @westside-steve said:

                          Exactly. Also I had to delete lots of his posts because they were to actual pornography websites. But I did not give him the boot nor did I ask the administrators to do so. Ive mention to the guys here before the administrators don't want to be bothered by people whining and complaining to them and he did so fairly often. Plus anybody can do a search for how many times he used racial and homophobic slurs.

                          There was a p.m. campaign urging the non conservatives to boycott.  

                          I don't think I've personally had a cross word with any of them except for Cleve and I'm a little surprised they've boycotted out of solidarity with him. Or just hatred of Cal. 

                          WSS

                          Thats a real pussified thing to do, if you don't like what you are reading, ignore it.   Reminds me of when Inspecta, Mj shep, etc. did the pm thing and started Brady Quinn Homo Fan club.  Maybe thats what they should do.  

                          "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • W Westside Steve

                            @gorka said:

                            I never was clear on Cleves absence. So Cleve just didn't leave with his liberal circle jerk pals? He got banished?

                            Just because he was an asshole?

                            Exactly. Also I had to delete lots of his posts because they were to actual pornography websites. But I did not give him the boot nor did I ask the administrators to do so. Ive mention to the guys here before the administrators don't want to be bothered by people whining and complaining to them and he did so fairly often. Plus anybody can do a search for how many times he used racial and homophobic slurs.

                            There was a p.m. campaign urging the non conservatives to boycott.  

                            I don't think I've personally had a cross word with any of them except for Cleve and I'm a little surprised they've boycotted out of solidarity with him. Or just hatred of Cal. 

                            WSS

                            tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                            • 13k Posts
                            • 5k Reputation
                            tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
                            #13

                            @westside-steve said:

                            I don't think I've personally had a cross word with any of them except for Cleve and I'm a little surprised they've boycotted out of solidarity with him. 

                            WSS

                            You really are hard of hearing, aren't you?  That isn't it - for any of them or myself.  Again, I don't care if it was you that removed Cleve so you can stop defending that position.  I don't take kindly to people who say shit like "ngr fgts" freely.  Bravo, glad he's gone.  You'll notice the last time Cleve was on break, the assorted lot of us still posted.  Wasn't until Cal brought it up that we noticed he was gone.  You can cut the "show of solidarity" act you're attempting to convey.  The only person that may* be that is Woody.  If so, he's alone and that's on him.  But I doubt it.

                            I'll accept your thanks another time. I basically saved your board. Now you don't have to worry about moderation,  anyone going over your head reporting others and potentially having this place nuked.  You have the Trump boys paradise now with zero "liberals".    I've seen it many times over the past few years - "liberalism is a cancer/disease/mental disorder". 

                            I've lead all of those maladies off of this board.  You've been purified just as many here wished.      You're welcome, fellas.  I'll accept individual PM's showering me with praise and/or cheesy garlic Texas toast.

                            You may now move about your safe space freely.  ?

                            JAFBFJ 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 10k Posts
                              • 8k Reputation
                              AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              LOL

                              Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • tiamat63T tiamat63

                                @westside-steve said:

                                I don't think I've personally had a cross word with any of them except for Cleve and I'm a little surprised they've boycotted out of solidarity with him. 

                                WSS

                                You really are hard of hearing, aren't you?  That isn't it - for any of them or myself.  Again, I don't care if it was you that removed Cleve so you can stop defending that position.  I don't take kindly to people who say shit like "ngr fgts" freely.  Bravo, glad he's gone.  You'll notice the last time Cleve was on break, the assorted lot of us still posted.  Wasn't until Cal brought it up that we noticed he was gone.  You can cut the "show of solidarity" act you're attempting to convey.  The only person that may* be that is Woody.  If so, he's alone and that's on him.  But I doubt it.

                                I'll accept your thanks another time. I basically saved your board. Now you don't have to worry about moderation,  anyone going over your head reporting others and potentially having this place nuked.  You have the Trump boys paradise now with zero "liberals".    I've seen it many times over the past few years - "liberalism is a cancer/disease/mental disorder". 

                                I've lead all of those maladies off of this board.  You've been purified just as many here wished.      You're welcome, fellas.  I'll accept individual PM's showering me with praise and/or cheesy garlic Texas toast.

                                You may now move about your safe space freely.  ?

                                JAFBF JAFBFJ Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 10k Posts
                                • 2k Reputation
                                JAFBFJ JAFBF wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @tiamat63 said:

                                You really are hard of hearing, aren't you?  That isn't it - for any of them or myself.  Again, I don't care if it was you that removed Cleve so you can stop defending that position.  I don't take kindly to people who say shit like "ngr fgts" freely.  Bravo, glad he's gone.  You'll notice the last time Cleve was on break, the assorted lot of us still posted.  Wasn't until Cal brought it up that we noticed he was gone.  You can cut the "show of solidarity" act you're attempting to convey.  The only person that may* be that is Woody.  If so, he's alone and that's on him.  But I doubt it.

                                I'll accept your thanks another time. I basically saved your board. Now you don't have to worry about moderation,  anyone going over your head reporting others and potentially having this place nuked.  You have the Trump boys paradise now with zero "liberals".    I've seen it many times over the past few years - "liberalism is a cancer/disease/mental disorder". 

                                I've lead all of those maladies off of this board.  You've been purified just as many here wished.      You're welcome, fellas.  I'll accept individual PM's showering me with praise and/or cheesy garlic Texas toast.

                                You may now move about your safe space freely.  ?

                                Self censorship - interesting approach.

                                Can we get you to go talk with Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Youtube / Google, etc. about turning off their blatant censorship of Conservatives ?

                                (Semi) private Forums are the only place really remaining for a Conservative to make a statement.

                                Big Players (see above), are apparently too afraid to let other opinions leak into the conversation, so they either segregate, delete, or ban all opposition.

                                But we're the problem.

                                Got it.

                                tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • JAFBFJ JAFBF

                                  @tiamat63 said:

                                  You really are hard of hearing, aren't you?  That isn't it - for any of them or myself.  Again, I don't care if it was you that removed Cleve so you can stop defending that position.  I don't take kindly to people who say shit like "ngr fgts" freely.  Bravo, glad he's gone.  You'll notice the last time Cleve was on break, the assorted lot of us still posted.  Wasn't until Cal brought it up that we noticed he was gone.  You can cut the "show of solidarity" act you're attempting to convey.  The only person that may* be that is Woody.  If so, he's alone and that's on him.  But I doubt it.

                                  I'll accept your thanks another time. I basically saved your board. Now you don't have to worry about moderation,  anyone going over your head reporting others and potentially having this place nuked.  You have the Trump boys paradise now with zero "liberals".    I've seen it many times over the past few years - "liberalism is a cancer/disease/mental disorder". 

                                  I've lead all of those maladies off of this board.  You've been purified just as many here wished.      You're welcome, fellas.  I'll accept individual PM's showering me with praise and/or cheesy garlic Texas toast.

                                  You may now move about your safe space freely.  ?

                                  Self censorship - interesting approach.

                                  Can we get you to go talk with Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Youtube / Google, etc. about turning off their blatant censorship of Conservatives ?

                                  (Semi) private Forums are the only place really remaining for a Conservative to make a statement.

                                  Big Players (see above), are apparently too afraid to let other opinions leak into the conversation, so they either segregate, delete, or ban all opposition.

                                  But we're the problem.

                                  Got it.

                                  tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                                  • 13k Posts
                                  • 5k Reputation
                                  tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
                                  #16

                                  @jafbf said:

                                  Self censorship - interesting approach.

                                  Can we get you to go talk with Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Youtube / Google, etc. about turning off their blatant censorship of Conservatives ?

                                  (Semi) private Forums are the only place really remaining for a Conservative to make a statement.

                                  Big Players (see above), are apparently too afraid to let other opinions leak into the conversation, so they either segregate, delete, or ban all opposition.

                                  But we're the problem.

                                  Got it.

                                  You're not a conservative - you're a hack.

                                  I've demonstrated this time and time again. I am something of a classic conservative, limited government proponent, independent, libertarian. (Not really one or the other but a collection of ideas)  If you have voted for candidates in major elections either democrat or Republican in the last 20 years, or worse - party line, then you've done nothing to act as a fiscally sound conservative. You simply continue to pervert and misuse a label improperly.

                                  Yes, you are the problem.   Back to your basement.

                                  Edit - as a limited interference conservative, I tend to not tell private platforms what content they can or Cannot host provided it isn't illegal.   But I doubt you understand that. You just want to post poorly contrived ideas, false attempts at "truth" and beacons for the incel community without being called on your bullshit.  Nothing more and nothing less.

                                  W JAFBFJ C 3 Replies Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • tiamat63T tiamat63

                                    @jafbf said:

                                    Self censorship - interesting approach.

                                    Can we get you to go talk with Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Youtube / Google, etc. about turning off their blatant censorship of Conservatives ?

                                    (Semi) private Forums are the only place really remaining for a Conservative to make a statement.

                                    Big Players (see above), are apparently too afraid to let other opinions leak into the conversation, so they either segregate, delete, or ban all opposition.

                                    But we're the problem.

                                    Got it.

                                    You're not a conservative - you're a hack.

                                    I've demonstrated this time and time again. I am something of a classic conservative, limited government proponent, independent, libertarian. (Not really one or the other but a collection of ideas)  If you have voted for candidates in major elections either democrat or Republican in the last 20 years, or worse - party line, then you've done nothing to act as a fiscally sound conservative. You simply continue to pervert and misuse a label improperly.

                                    Yes, you are the problem.   Back to your basement.

                                    Edit - as a limited interference conservative, I tend to not tell private platforms what content they can or Cannot host provided it isn't illegal.   But I doubt you understand that. You just want to post poorly contrived ideas, false attempts at "truth" and beacons for the incel community without being called on your bullshit.  Nothing more and nothing less.

                                    Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                    • 39k Posts
                                    • 9k Reputation
                                    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @tiamat63 said:

                                    You're not a conservative - you're a hack.

                                    I've demonstrated this time and time again. I am something of a classic conservative, limited government proponent, independent, libertarian. (Not really one or the other but a collection of ideas)  If you have voted for candidates in major elections either democrat or Republican in the last 20 years, or worse - party line, then you've done nothing to act as a fiscally sound conservative. You simply continue to pervert and misuse a label improperly.

                                    Yes, you are the problem.   Back to your basement.

                                    Edit - as a limited interference conservative, I tend to not tell private platforms what content they can or Cannot host provided it isn't illegal.   But I doubt you understand that. You just want to post poorly contrived ideas, false attempts at "truth" and beacons for the incel community without being called on your bullshit.  Nothing more and nothing less.

                                    Just this if anyone has any animosity toward jafb I think there's certainly a spot for conspiracy theories and I think he's done a nice job of keeping them isolated and this one Mammoth thread. And again anything that is just too expensive for any poster to read can easily be avoided.

                                    WSS

                                    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                    tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
                                    👍
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • W Westside Steve

                                      @tiamat63 said:

                                      You're not a conservative - you're a hack.

                                      I've demonstrated this time and time again. I am something of a classic conservative, limited government proponent, independent, libertarian. (Not really one or the other but a collection of ideas)  If you have voted for candidates in major elections either democrat or Republican in the last 20 years, or worse - party line, then you've done nothing to act as a fiscally sound conservative. You simply continue to pervert and misuse a label improperly.

                                      Yes, you are the problem.   Back to your basement.

                                      Edit - as a limited interference conservative, I tend to not tell private platforms what content they can or Cannot host provided it isn't illegal.   But I doubt you understand that. You just want to post poorly contrived ideas, false attempts at "truth" and beacons for the incel community without being called on your bullshit.  Nothing more and nothing less.

                                      Just this if anyone has any animosity toward jafb I think there's certainly a spot for conspiracy theories and I think he's done a nice job of keeping them isolated and this one Mammoth thread. And again anything that is just too expensive for any poster to read can easily be avoided.

                                      WSS

                                      tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                                      • 13k Posts
                                      • 5k Reputation
                                      tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @westside-steve said:

                                      Just this if anyone has any animosity toward jafb I think there's certainly a spot for conspiracy theories and I think he's done a nice job of keeping them isolated and this one Mammoth thread. And again anything that is just too expensive for any poster to read can easily be avoided.

                                      WSS

                                      Congrats, I've done that just en' mass.

                                      Just condense it with "thanks, Tia".    You're welcome, Steve.

                                      W 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • tiamat63T tiamat63

                                        @jafbf said:

                                        Self censorship - interesting approach.

                                        Can we get you to go talk with Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Youtube / Google, etc. about turning off their blatant censorship of Conservatives ?

                                        (Semi) private Forums are the only place really remaining for a Conservative to make a statement.

                                        Big Players (see above), are apparently too afraid to let other opinions leak into the conversation, so they either segregate, delete, or ban all opposition.

                                        But we're the problem.

                                        Got it.

                                        You're not a conservative - you're a hack.

                                        I've demonstrated this time and time again. I am something of a classic conservative, limited government proponent, independent, libertarian. (Not really one or the other but a collection of ideas)  If you have voted for candidates in major elections either democrat or Republican in the last 20 years, or worse - party line, then you've done nothing to act as a fiscally sound conservative. You simply continue to pervert and misuse a label improperly.

                                        Yes, you are the problem.   Back to your basement.

                                        Edit - as a limited interference conservative, I tend to not tell private platforms what content they can or Cannot host provided it isn't illegal.   But I doubt you understand that. You just want to post poorly contrived ideas, false attempts at "truth" and beacons for the incel community without being called on your bullshit.  Nothing more and nothing less.

                                        JAFBF JAFBFJ Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 10k Posts
                                        • 2k Reputation
                                        JAFBFJ JAFBF wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @tiamat63 said:

                                        You're not a conservative - you're a hack.

                                        I've demonstrated this time and time again. I am something of a classic conservative, limited government proponent, independent, libertarian. (Not really one or the other but a collection of ideas)  If you have voted for candidates in major elections either democrat or Republican in the last 20 years, or worse - party line, then you've done nothing to act as a fiscally sound conservative. You simply continue to pervert and misuse a label improperly.

                                        Yes, you are the problem.   Back to your basement.

                                        Edit - as a limited interference conservative, I tend to not tell private platforms what content they can or Cannot host provided it isn't illegal.   But I doubt you understand that. You just want to post poorly contrived ideas, false attempts at "truth" and beacons for the incel community without being called on your bullshit.  Nothing more and nothing less.

                                        When I lived in Illinois some years back we had three choices for Senator.

                                        The R didn't reflect my valuse/beliefs, so I went with the I which was more aligned with what I wanted.

                                        We ended up with Carol Moseley Braun (D & total disaster).

                                        image.png.3c1013971b5b1962ca758b3747f36fa2.png

                                        We have a Uni-Party system.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • tiamat63T tiamat63

                                          @westside-steve said:

                                          Just this if anyone has any animosity toward jafb I think there's certainly a spot for conspiracy theories and I think he's done a nice job of keeping them isolated and this one Mammoth thread. And again anything that is just too expensive for any poster to read can easily be avoided.

                                          WSS

                                          Congrats, I've done that just en' mass.

                                          Just condense it with "thanks, Tia".    You're welcome, Steve.

                                          Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                          • 39k Posts
                                          • 9k Reputation
                                          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @tiamat63 said:

                                          Congrats, I've done that just en' mass.

                                          Just condense it with "thanks, Tia".    You're welcome, Steve.

                                          If you are unable to keep yourself from reading the swamp draining thread, or any other really, then you've done the right thing. Some drug addicts and alcoholics can have an occasional glass of wine and some can never touch it again.

                                          And once more I don't exactly get the animosity some send my way.

                                          WSS

                                          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                          tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate