Skip to content

WEEK 6 -  BROWNS open -2.5 favorite now +1 O/U 47 versus Seattle Sunday, a cleveland.com poll shows...

The Browns Board
23 6 765
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #8

    REMINDER... Don't bet against Vegas line flips.

  • REMINDER... Don't bet against Vegas line flips.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #9

    @tour2ma said:

    REMINDER... Don't bet against Vegas line flips.

    I figure after we got blown out by the 49ers a ton of money got laid down on the Seahawks to cover.....  I actually think Seahawks -2 sounds about right....  

  • @tour2ma said:

    REMINDER... Don't bet against Vegas line flips.

    I figure after we got blown out by the 49ers a ton of money got laid down on the Seahawks to cover.....  I actually think Seahawks -2 sounds about right....  

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @hoorta said:

    I figure after we got blown out by the 49ers a ton of money got laid down on the Seahawks to cover.....  I actually think Seahawks -2 sounds about right....  

    I'm thinking I may join that free betting board my son in law told me about and lay all my new play money on Seattle to cover that spread. I wish I had  Wilson on my FFL team. He'd start for sure. On the plus side, at the 5 week redraft last night I did take our RB suspender boy coming back for game 9 and dropped RB Lewis from the Titans. My guess is we are smart enough to let Chubb do most of the hard work and put Hunt in the game inside the 10 with fresh legs where he is greatest.??

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #11

    No changes in the Seattle vs Cleveland game CLE +1 or 1.5 but just a look ahead at next WEEK 7  The BROWNS and Steelers get a well deserved and moreso needed BYE. The rest of the AFCN dogs. Baltimore +4 at Seattle -and-. Cincinnati +3 at Jacksonville.......so there you go BROWNS fans, take a breather!

    http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas

    Screenshot_2019-10-10_102016.jpg

  • REMINDER... Don't bet against Vegas line flips.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @tour2ma said:

    REMINDER... Don't bet against Vegas line flips.

    Tour are you saying that the big money people who throw tons of money on games, enough to swing the lines in a  heartbeat know something that we nickle and dime guys don't?

    So it wasn't my picks that did that, oh I'm hurt now.😐

  • @tour2ma said:

    REMINDER... Don't bet against Vegas line flips.

    Tour are you saying that the big money people who throw tons of money on games, enough to swing the lines in a  heartbeat know something that we nickle and dime guys don't?

    So it wasn't my picks that did that, oh I'm hurt now.😐

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @mjp28 said:

    Tour are you saying that the big money people who throw tons of money on games, enough to swing the lines in a  heartbeat know something that we nickle and dime guys don't?

    So it wasn't my picks that did that, oh I'm hurt now.😐

    I tell you, I wouldn't touch a bet with our team. Our Jekyll and Hyde routine would scare me away and I wouldn't bet three cents either way. I will say that I firmly believe that we'll play better, BUT I don't expect us to win. We haven't played well at home, Seattle is rested, we're on a short week, and I think they're flat out better than us. Losing isn't a GOOD thing, but losing to a better team isn't the end of the world. That being said, if we're going to have the type of season we all want, we're going to HAVE to win games we're not supposed to win. 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    How about this? From cleveland.com on 10-11-2019 and 1,116 votes. Go vote!  https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/10/cleveland-browns-vs-seattle-seahawks-prediction-poll-for-week-6.html

    Thank you for voting!
    Seahawks by 7-10 points 35.39%  (395 votes)  <------ THE LEADER?  SEATTLE?
     
     
    Browns by 3 points or less 20.52%  (229 votes) 
     
     
    Seahawks by 2 TDs or more 19.8%  (221 votes) 
     
     
    Browns by 7-10 points 16.31%  (182 votes) 
     
     
    Seahawks by 3 points or less 6.09%  (68 votes) 
     
     
    Browns by 2 TDs or more 1.88%  (21 votes) 
     
     
     
    Total Votes: 1,116
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #15

    And from seattle.com     https://www.seahawks.com/news/2019-week-6-seahawks-at-browns-picks-predictions

    National media make their picks for Sunday's game between the Seattle Seahawks and Cleveland Browns......SEE LINK......

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Oh it's not pretty Seattle 8 Cleveland 1 and the predicted scores. I guess that the BROWNS aren't the media darlings anymore.   🙁

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #16

    Another look at this sportsbook Sunday, how about this?  Playing all under/overs that's different.

    Best Over: New Orleans-Jacksonville 43
    Best Under: Pittsburgh-L.A. Chargers 41 ½
    Best First-Half Under: Pittsburgh-L.A. Chargers 21 ½

    Three-Team Total Teaser (+7, +135)
    Under 53 ½ Seattle-Cleveland <------.  I like this one!
    Under 48 ½ Pittsburgh-L.A. Chargers <---- not bad
    Over 41 Cincinnati-Baltimore <---- not sure

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I got on the free bet app on my Android and put $400 free money on Seattle at -130 (Every $130 wins you back that plus $100). It's a straight bet which mean Seattle just has to win.

    I did the other $200 free money on Carolina -2 (I have to win by 3 or more over the Bucs). A two point win is a push - just get the original $200 back.

  • I got on the free bet app on my Android and put $400 free money on Seattle at -130 (Every $130 wins you back that plus $100). It's a straight bet which mean Seattle just has to win.

    I did the other $200 free money on Carolina -2 (I have to win by 3 or more over the Bucs). A two point win is a push - just get the original $200 back.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @texasag1969 said:

    I got on the free bet app on my Android and put $400 free money on Seattle at -130 (Every $130 wins you back that plus $100). It's a straight bet which mean Seattle just has to win.  ......that is correct it is the Money Line (ML)

    I did the other $200 free money on Carolina -2 (I have to win by 3 or more over the Bucs). A two point win is a push - just get the original $200 back.

    If you bet Seattle with the odds or points it would be Seattle -1.5 and you'd put up $110 to win $100 plus of course your original $110 back. Lose the $110 is gone.  The sportsbooks want both sides to be equally bet and adjust the lines to get it.   They keep the "juice" the $10 on every $100 bet each way. That's how it works. NO fix needed.  😉

    Simple huh.  😕

  • Another look at this sportsbook Sunday, how about this?  Playing all under/overs that's different.

    Best Over: New Orleans-Jacksonville 43
    Best Under: Pittsburgh-L.A. Chargers 41 ½
    Best First-Half Under: Pittsburgh-L.A. Chargers 21 ½

    Three-Team Total Teaser (+7, +135)
    Under 53 ½ Seattle-Cleveland <------.  I like this one!
    Under 48 ½ Pittsburgh-L.A. Chargers <---- not bad
    Over 41 Cincinnati-Baltimore <---- not sure

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @mjp28 said:

    Another look at this sportsbook Sunday, how about this?  Playing all under/overs that's different.

    Best Over: New Orleans-Jacksonville 43
    Best Under: Pittsburgh-L.A. Chargers 41 ½
    Best First-Half Under: Pittsburgh-L.A. Chargers 21 ½

    Three-Team Total Teaser (+7, +135)
    Under 53 ½ Seattle-Cleveland <------.  I like this one!
    Under 48 ½ Pittsburgh-L.A. Chargers <---- not bad
    Over 41 Cincinnati-Baltimore <---- not sure

    I like those last three.

    How are the Steelers going to move the ball and can Cincy stop Jackson

  • @mjp28 said:

    Another look at this sportsbook Sunday, how about this?  Playing all under/overs that's different.

    Best Over: New Orleans-Jacksonville 43
    Best Under: Pittsburgh-L.A. Chargers 41 ½
    Best First-Half Under: Pittsburgh-L.A. Chargers 21 ½

    Three-Team Total Teaser (+7, +135)
    Under 53 ½ Seattle-Cleveland <------.  I like this one!
    Under 48 ½ Pittsburgh-L.A. Chargers <---- not bad
    Over 41 Cincinnati-Baltimore <---- not sure

    I like those last three.

    How are the Steelers going to move the ball and can Cincy stop Jackson

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @sdbacker80 said:

    I like those last three.

    How are the Steelers going to move the ball and can Cincy stop Jackson

    The Bengals aren't stopping anyone on the ground. After they tied the game against the Cardinals Murray and company ran the ball right down the field in the two minute drill to kick the winning FG.  

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I got on the free bet app on my Android and put $400 free money on Seattle at -130 (Every $130 wins you back that plus $100). It's a straight bet which mean Seattle just has to win.  ......that is correct it is the Money Line (ML)

    I did the other $200 free money on Carolina -2 (I have to win by 3 or more over the Bucs). A two point win is a push - just get the original $200 back.

    If you bet Seattle with the odds or points it would be Seattle -1.5 and you'd put up $110 to win $100 plus of course your original $110 back. Lose the $110 is gone.  The sportsbooks want both sides to be equally bet and adjust the lines to get it.   They keep the "juice" the $10 on every $100 bet each way. That's how it works. NO fix needed.  😉

    Simple huh.  😕

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @mjp28 said:

    If you bet Seattle with the odds or points it would be Seattle -1.5 and you'd put up $110 to win $100 plus of course your original $110 back. Lose the $110 is gone.  The sportsbooks want both sides to be equally bet and adjust the lines to get it.   They keep the "juice" the $10 on every $100 bet each way. That's how it works. NO fix needed.  😉

    Simple huh.  😕

    I was stuck with what they offered on the free site. But @ -130 it was still a good bet for a straight up bet.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #22

    I ended up winning both bets so my $600 play-money to start this morning is now a bankroll of $1087.87 play-money. Not bad for one day of non-work.?

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    I like those last three.

    How are the Steelers going to move the ball and can Cincy stop Jackson

    The Bengals aren't stopping anyone on the ground. After they tied the game against the Cardinals Murray and company ran the ball right down the field in the two minute drill to kick the winning FG.  

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @hoorta said:

    The Bengals aren't stopping anyone on the ground. After they tied the game against the Cardinals Murray and company ran the ball right down the field in the two minute drill to kick the winning FG.  

    Your resident Bungle basher checking in..... As I said, Lamar Jackson with a pedestrian 152 yards rushing, and the Ratbirds around 260 total, those Queen City Kitties are going to be seriously challenging the Dul-phans for the #1 overall pick..