Shakegate
-
I don't keep loaded guns around my cats or my grandkids. And those little yappy dogs are good only for moving target practice.?
Because your grandkids like to shoot cats? As much as I hate cats I could never shoot one, but someone's got to do it.
They're pure evil.
Cats are murderers. Animals kill because they need to eat...except for the cat. Only the cat kills for fun. A cat is infatuated by watching their victims wriggle in pain as they torture their mouse or bird to death, then will drop their lifeless trophy at your doorstep, or even drag it in the house.
Cats are the pet of choice for witches and villains. Unlike a dog, a cat will never look you in the eye. A good dog wants to serve you, whereas a cat expects to be served. A dog greets you with joy every time you come home. A cat thinks it owns the place.
You probably think your cat rubs up against you because you think it loves you and is displaying affection. Wrong, it's marking it's territory. It thinks it owns you, and it does cause you're dumb. It rubs itself against sofas and chairs as well, so to a cat you are the equivalent of a couch or a chair.
You are it's servant whether you think so or not.
-
You shoot dogs?? You’re sounding like Michael Vick now... FUCK YOU!!!
Fortunately for them I'm a bad shot.?
Fortunately for them I'm a bad shot.?
Your not even a little funny. The Cleveland Browns mascot.... Swagger is a bull mastif dog. Sunday will be his last game as he’s retiring. In Ohio we have laws that make it very illegal to harm dogs or cats. My wife and I have been involved with animal rescue for years now and once again I say. FUCK YOU. Come to Ohio asshole and go to jail. Fuckin dog shooter!
-
Fortunately for them I'm a bad shot.?
Your not even a little funny. The Cleveland Browns mascot.... Swagger is a bull mastif dog. Sunday will be his last game as he’s retiring. In Ohio we have laws that make it very illegal to harm dogs or cats. My wife and I have been involved with animal rescue for years now and once again I say. FUCK YOU. Come to Ohio asshole and go to jail. Fuckin dog shooter!
Your not even a little funny. The Cleveland Browns mascot.... Swagger is a bull mastif dog. Sunday will be his last game as he’s retiring. In Ohio we have laws that make it very illegal to harm dogs or cats. My wife and I have been involved with animal rescue for years now and once again I say. FUCK YOU. Come to Ohio asshole and go to jail. Fuckin dog shooter!
Sweet 8lb, 6oz baby Jesus you are stupid.
-
Your not even a little funny. The Cleveland Browns mascot.... Swagger is a bull mastif dog. Sunday will be his last game as he’s retiring. In Ohio we have laws that make it very illegal to harm dogs or cats. My wife and I have been involved with animal rescue for years now and once again I say. FUCK YOU. Come to Ohio asshole and go to jail. Fuckin dog shooter!
Sweet 8lb, 6oz baby Jesus you are stupid.
Sweet 8lb, 6oz baby Jesus you are stupid.
What? For not taking pot shots at dog? For not seeing humor in it? Or for being active in animal rescue and charity? Ever hear of Goddard law? Talk about stupid. I won’t respond to your trolling posts no more. Your just a bully troll like Ghoolie
-
Fortunately for them I'm a bad shot.?
Your not even a little funny. The Cleveland Browns mascot.... Swagger is a bull mastif dog. Sunday will be his last game as he’s retiring. In Ohio we have laws that make it very illegal to harm dogs or cats. My wife and I have been involved with animal rescue for years now and once again I say. FUCK YOU. Come to Ohio asshole and go to jail. Fuckin dog shooter!
Your not even a little funny. The Cleveland Browns mascot.... Swagger is a bull mastif dog. Sunday will be his last game as he’s retiring. In Ohio we have laws that make it very illegal to harm dogs or cats. My wife and I have been involved with animal rescue for years now and once again I say. FUCK YOU. Come to Ohio asshole and go to jail. Fuckin dog shooter!
LOL! If you think I'm really serious about shooting dogs, I can see why you might me upset. But I don't. I just think you may as well have a cat that doesn't yap all the time rather than a useless yappy little fufu dog.
Cats are the pet of choice for witches and villains. Unlike a dog, a cat will never look you in the eye. A good dog wants to serve you, whereas a cat expects to be served. A dog greets you with joy every time you come home. A cat thinks it owns the place.
I can see you never had a Ragdoll cat. They are actually little dogs in cat skin. My two follow me everywhere in the house I go like dogs do. And if I go out for a walk or take out the trash they are at the door waiting for my return. I had two other sister Ragdolls that lived 15+ and 17+ years and before them a stray Ragdoll we had for 16 years the vet thought might be a year old when she showed up at our house. They have all been exactly that way, dogs in cat fur. They're just very unique that way, unlike most other cats. My wife says I should not own worshipers because she refuses to compete with them. LOL! ?Plus they are damn pretty.
One of my sister cats used to play "fetch" with me. I would roll a piece of 8 X 11 notebook paper into a wad which she would hear and come running. I'd toss it across the floor with her chasing and batting it around. Then she would pick it up in her mouth, bring it to my feet to drop it and crouch down waiting for me to toss if for her again. then repeat about 10-15 times. Now if that isn't a dog in cat fur, I don't know what is. ?? She was what they call a mitted seal point. Her sister was a bi-color mitted seal point.
https://www.floppycats.com/seal-ragdolls.html
EDIT: PS-and actually I'm a damn good shot-trained by a WW II small arms expert trainer-my dad. I have a brother better than me. But the chickenshit flew planes for the USAF. Go figure.?
-
Sweet 8lb, 6oz baby Jesus you are stupid.
What? For not taking pot shots at dog? For not seeing humor in it? Or for being active in animal rescue and charity? Ever hear of Goddard law? Talk about stupid. I won’t respond to your trolling posts no more. Your just a bully troll like Ghoolie
What? For not taking pot shots at dog? For not seeing humor in it? Or for being active in animal rescue and charity? Ever hear of Goddard law? Talk about stupid. I won’t respond to your trolling posts no more. Your just a bully troll like Ghoolie
Another old fart who pretends to be a tough guy who needs a safe space on here... DieHard and calfox are waiting for you, snowflake.
-
You are forgetting the other animal that kills for fun - humans.
Some might kill for food...... think about it. 🥷
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
