Jamboree in the hills
-
Just trying to see there are going to be any fellow Browns fans from the board going this year?
-
Just trying to see there are going to be any fellow Browns fans from the board going this year?
Just trying to see there are going to be any fellow Browns fans from the board going this year?
Probably not many....I like country music, and cal does as well...none of the others seem to care all that much.
If I was younger i might go, but I am not all that much a fan of outdoor, camping type concerts anymore..
Looks like a solid line-up...especially Thursday with Alan Jackson and Zac Brown, and Sunday with the Hag.
-
I am a huge country music fan. Unfortunately, I am unable to attend. With the new baby, my wife and I are a little strapped for cash these days. At least until she goes back to work. LOL
-
There will be way too many Pittspukers there so I will pass.
-
I havent missed it in 14 years, but you are right there are way to many pittsburgh fans. But I dont pay no attention to them. If I dont like who is singing there are plenty of barley dressed women around
-
I always tell my friends there is nothing in the world like country concerts. Girls in tight ass jeans and tanktops.......not to mention the comwboy boots and hats. I just got semi-wood thinking about it

I always tell my friends there is nothing in the world like country concerts. Girls in tight ass jeans and tanktops.......not to mention the comwboy boots and hats. I just got semi-wood thinking about it

Ugh I just went to wintersville (40 mins west of pitt) to my Grandma's this weekend, steeler filth all over the place.
Anyway... what the hell is a "Jamboree" ?
-
No doubt man. I live like 10 minutes from Wintersville. Its horrible
-
No doubt man. I live like 10 minutes from Wintersville. Its horrible
No doubt man. I live like 10 minutes from Wintersville. Its horrible
Get out of there!
I have no idea how I survived in harrison county after living in columbus for a few years. I mean I know columbus is barely a city, but Its night and day.
I love getting away out there for a weekend, but everything is in slow-motion!
-
I will be at the show this weekend!! True there r to many squeeler fans, but i live it everyday being only 50 mins. from spittsburgh, but jambo is no doubt the best time of summer, cant f'n wait
-
I here ya Adam. Im in London, OH right now looking at a place, but this place dont seem to much better.
-
No doubt man. I live like 10 minutes from Wintersville. Its horrible
No doubt man. I live like 10 minutes from Wintersville. Its horrible
I grew up in Steubenville (right next to Wintersville) and all of my relatives are Squeeler fans. I am known as the "Brown Sheep" of the family - I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank God I'm in C-town now.
-
I was born in Steubenville and grew up in Weirton W.Va. and still have family in Wintersville.... I'm living near Sharon Pa. (for the past 33 years) but visit Steubenville on a regular basis....
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder though... My wife says it's nice to visit home because you see so much Browns garb there as compared to the area we now live in.....
As far as the jamboree in the hills is concerned, a base player in my former band was the MC at the very first jamboree... I attended and it was a drunken week end listening to mostly local country bands... The campsite music & festivities was more of an attraction but I understand it has evolved into a national concert with many name groups performing...
A large contingent from Mercer County Pa. are regular attendees and usually return with positive comments about the jamboree in general... It's a hell of a good time from what I've been told....
peace
T.Dawg
-
I would love to go one day. But we're always too busy...
Might try to go see Brad Paisley at Blossom in August though.
The camping thing would be great. Tent camping is the best.
It would be fun.
-
I here ya Adam. Im in London, OH right now looking at a place, but this place dont seem to much better.
I here ya Adam. Im in London, OH right now looking at a place, but this place dont seem to much better.
hows the reservoir? talking about a muddy beach there it is.

You can always tell the pittspuke fans, they are always smooching on their cousins.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login