Browns could surprise
-
Shhhhhhhush, let's keep everyone thinking we will suck please.
-
SHHHH don't tell anyone we still may suck..... 6 -10 for us.. Sorry guys we just are not there yet.Too many questions remain for any HONEST prediction of much better than that. The Homer prediction is 10 or 11 wins.. but we all know that's a fart in the breeze.
-
SHHHH don't tell anyone we still may suck..... 6 -10 for us.. Sorry guys we just are not there yet.Too many questions remain for any HONEST prediction of much better than that. The Homer prediction is 10 or 11 wins.. but we all know that's a fart in the breeze.
SHHHH don't tell anyone we still may suck..... 6 -10 for us.. Sorry guys we just are not there yet.Too many questions remain for any HONEST prediction of much better than that. The Homer prediction is 10 or 11 wins.. but we all know that's a fart in the breeze.
Yeah but you'll be right there in all your glory if it happens Sez. Won't be any different than '07.
-
I bet a friend of mine (who is a filthy squeelers fan) that the Browns will win at least 10 games this year. The bet is for a night out at Great Lakes Brewery and the loser picks up the check. I figure this will coincide with the unveiling of the delicious Christmas Ale on tap...so even if I lose, I kinda win. However, I do believe the Browns will surprise this year.
Go Browns!
-
" the Browns can finagle a Week 1 win over the Vikings (with or without Brett Favre), Cleveland could then roll into Heinz Field in Week 6 with a record of 3-2 or better. If they should swipe one from the Steelers, the Browns will be in position to compete for a playoff berth."
I think that a week one win would be HUGE for us, and can set the tone for the weeks ahead. The writer is a bit early in the prediction department... I too, would prefer staying under the radar til we got on a roll and hopefully Shutdown the Steelers for a win game 6 - not just "swipe one" JMHO...
-
SHHHH don't tell anyone we still may suck..... 6 -10 for us.. Sorry guys we just are not there yet.Too many questions remain for any HONEST prediction of much better than that. The Homer prediction is 10 or 11 wins.. but we all know that's a fart in the breeze.
Yeah but you'll be right there in all your glory if it happens Sez. Won't be any different than '07.
Yeah but you'll be right there in all your glory if it happens Sez. Won't be any different than '07.
Oh for sure riffer. no one would be happier than me if they make me eat my own words. I am not saying the CAN'T.. I am just saying that there are too many questions remaining to make a prediction of 9,10,11 wins with confidence.. that's just home talk because we have SUCKED for how long now.... Too darned long. I am ready for the browns to put it all together and go on a 4,5,6 year run at the playoffs and be contenders each year.. I miss MARTY.. at least we were in the mix then.. Come on Browns!!!!
-
Browns will be better but they aren't even close to being a playoff team. 7-9 for the record this season
-
5-11
Write it down.
Regards
..... an'at
.
-
5-11
Write it down.
Regards
..... an'at
.
Steeler SChuck said:
5-11Write it down.
Regards
..... an'at
.
You are Retarded, write that down.
Regards
..... an'at
-
As always, I will make no prediction of record. I WILL say that I am excited about having smarter players, increased depth with the addition of a number of very serviceable & proven vets, a much more disciplined team, all led by a Coach & GM both young enough to lead us in a consistent & positive manner for many years...PLUS, both these guys have been in Cleveland before & WANT to be here now. They have also surrounded themselves with fine Coordinators & Assistants.
That being said, many of our players are learning new systems & that can take time. I'm willing to be patient due to the reasons stated above, plus the days of "12 men on the field", "delay of game", "stupid personal fouls" may come to an end.
The future looks bright through my glasses.
Mike
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login