Skip to content

Swagger is retiring

The Browns Board
8 8 1.0k
  • Our 105 lb Bull Mastif mascot is retiring. Sunday will be his last game as official Browns mascot. Swagger is 10 now and his son has been groomed as his replacement. 
     I hope Swagger has a long and enjoyable retirement. 

  • For a minute there I thought you were referring to Baker.?

  • Our 105 lb Bull Mastif mascot is retiring. Sunday will be his last game as official Browns mascot. Swagger is 10 now and his son has been groomed as his replacement. 
     I hope Swagger has a long and enjoyable retirement. 

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Our 105 lb Bull Mastif mascot is retiring. Sunday will be his last game as official Browns mascot. Swagger is 10 now and his son has been groomed as his replacement. 
     

    10 Years?..  ROMu.gif  meaning this pooch has a living record of 43-121-1 or since 2014 20-64-1 pending the outcome Sunday.. Swag has out lasted 1 owner..6 GM's & 6 coaches ?..If Swagger has any sense at all? Get off the books as retired...before Haslam says YouR FireD!! Swag's the luckiest Dawg i don't know..alley W00f!! Swag!! (can't we just skip this same blood line all together?)                

  • we should get a blue blood instead of a mastiff for the next one.

    images.jpeg

  • He never got to strut around like he should have.  We stunk under his rule.  Not his fault.  Good Dog!

    Bring back the wiener dog races!    (I love Dachshunds)

  • The team should retire

  • The team should retire

    @baconhound said:

    The team should retire

    So should you. 

  • I guess his son SJ is going to replace him.

    If we ever change breeds though I hope they go

    with...

    See the source image