Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Wrap it up, Antonio!

Wrap it up, Antonio!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
16 Posts 9 Posters 1.4k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mz. ?
    • Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #1

    While Eric Wright and Brandon McDonald might not have the talent Antonio Cromartie flashes each Sunday, I bet they are more skilled at wearing rubbers.

    Cromartie acknowledged a less-than-focused drift through the 2008 season.

    “Last year my head wasn't in there,” Cromartie said. “I was dealing with my kids and their moms. It had my mind somewhere else.”

    There are a lot of directions to be pulled when you have seven kids living in five states.

    Cromartie has been named in at least five paternity suits in the past two years.

    PS Cromartie's 25 years old.

    via here.

    L 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • ? Guest

      While Eric Wright and Brandon McDonald might not have the talent Antonio Cromartie flashes each Sunday, I bet they are more skilled at wearing rubbers.

      Cromartie acknowledged a less-than-focused drift through the 2008 season.

      “Last year my head wasn't in there,” Cromartie said. “I was dealing with my kids and their moms. It had my mind somewhere else.”

      There are a lot of directions to be pulled when you have seven kids living in five states.

      Cromartie has been named in at least five paternity suits in the past two years.

      PS Cromartie's 25 years old.

      via here.

      lemosley01 L
      • 689 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      L lemosley01 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      mz. said:

      While Eric Wright and Brandon McDonald might not have the talent Antonio Cromartie flashes each Sunday, I bet they are more skilled at wearing rubbers.

      PS Cromartie's 25 years old.

      via here.

      Seriously, Antonio. You think maybe getting a vasectomy might be worthwhile? What a dumbass.

      Just contributing to a bunch of kids who will grow up without a dad. That's sad for the kids.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Riffer X Riffer XR Very Popular Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 3k Posts
        • 127 Reputation
        Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
        #3

        This isn't anything new amongst athletes and Bowden doesn't exactly have a glowing history of guys with morals down there. For every Wimbley there seems to be 5 duds like this.

        Want to see a shocker?

        Wonderlic = 12

        Is a pig's ass pork?
        ? 2 Replies Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Riffer XR Riffer X

          This isn't anything new amongst athletes and Bowden doesn't exactly have a glowing history of guys with morals down there. For every Wimbley there seems to be 5 duds like this.

          Want to see a shocker?

          Wonderlic = 12

          mz. ?
          • Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          ? mz. wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @riffer-x said:

          Want to see a shocker?

          Wonderlic = 12

          Now Russ, there's an interesting correlation to be run, with variables being "Wonderlic Score" and "# of Different Women Impregnated."

          My predicted value is .97

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • mz. ?
            • Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            ? mz. wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Travis Henry:

            Nine kids from NINE different women.

            Wonderlic score: 7

            We are onto something here....

            ballpeenB 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Legacy Fan Legacy FanL
              • 3k Posts
              • 197 Reputation
              Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by
              #6
              “Last year my head wasn't in there,” Cromartie said.

              I disagree.

              BTW, Shawn Kemp calls that "All-Star Weekend."

              Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck. -Don Shula
              Riffer XR 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Legacy FanL Legacy Fan
                “Last year my head wasn't in there,” Cromartie said.

                I disagree.

                BTW, Shawn Kemp calls that "All-Star Weekend."

                Riffer X Riffer XR Very Popular Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 3k Posts
                • 127 Reputation
                Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by Riffer X
                #7

                @legacy-fan said:

                I disagree.

                BTW, Shawn Kemp calls that "All-Star Weekend."

                Not that Kemp reads or keeps up with anything, but if someone tells him about this he is going to be pissed.

                Is a pig's ass pork?
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Sez.EJ S
                  • 859 Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  S Sez.EJ wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  That is very sad... There are many things to be said on this subject... But it would be too volumous.. My computer would likely crash hahahah

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Riffer XR Riffer X

                    This isn't anything new amongst athletes and Bowden doesn't exactly have a glowing history of guys with morals down there. For every Wimbley there seems to be 5 duds like this.

                    Want to see a shocker?

                    Wonderlic = 12

                    Aloysius ?
                    • Posts
                    • 0 Reputation
                    ? Aloysius wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @riffer-x said:

                    Want to see a shocker?

                    Wonderlic = 12

                    Same as Percy Harvin, who's shown great potential in this area:

                    Percy Harvin said:

                    The best advice I ever got was from my mother, and I heard it from every coach. They said, "If you've got to think about it, don't do it."

                    The worst advice? My friends always said, "If the shoe fits, wear it." That wasn't always the case with women. Some of the shoes fit, but I shouldn't have worn it. (Laughs.)

                    If I could trade places for a day with anyone, it would be my old (Florida) teammate, Tim Tebow. Some of the stuff and some of the girls and things that were thrown at him. We saw all kind of actors and news reporters just kind of blatantly say, "Tebow, I want you." And he turned them down. I'm looking at him, like, "Man, you are crazy."

                    Go get 'em, Percy!

                    L 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • ? Guest

                      @riffer-x said:

                      Want to see a shocker?

                      Wonderlic = 12

                      Same as Percy Harvin, who's shown great potential in this area:

                      Percy Harvin said:

                      The best advice I ever got was from my mother, and I heard it from every coach. They said, "If you've got to think about it, don't do it."

                      The worst advice? My friends always said, "If the shoe fits, wear it." That wasn't always the case with women. Some of the shoes fit, but I shouldn't have worn it. (Laughs.)

                      If I could trade places for a day with anyone, it would be my old (Florida) teammate, Tim Tebow. Some of the stuff and some of the girls and things that were thrown at him. We saw all kind of actors and news reporters just kind of blatantly say, "Tebow, I want you." And he turned them down. I'm looking at him, like, "Man, you are crazy."

                      Go get 'em, Percy!

                      lemosley01 L
                      • 689 Posts
                      • 0 Reputation
                      L lemosley01 wrote on last edited by lemosley01
                      #10

                      Aloysius said:

                      Same as Percy Harvin, who's shown great potential in this area:

                      Go get 'em, Percy!

                      Who says character isn't important. That is very interesting that Tebow is legitimately walking the walk.

                      (Video is hilarious)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Pumpkin Eater P
                        • 4k Posts
                        • 297 Reputation
                        P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        It's only because he was waiting to teabag Urban Meyer.

                        :neutral_face:
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • ? Guest

                          Travis Henry:

                          Nine kids from NINE different women.

                          Wonderlic score: 7

                          We are onto something here....

                          ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 9k Posts
                          • 2k Reputation
                          ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          mz. said:

                          Travis Henry:

                          Nine kids from NINE different women.

                          Wonderlic score: 7

                          We are onto something here....

                          We are, though that discussion is best held in the political forum. 😉

                          If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                          ? 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • ballpeenB ballpeen

                            mz. said:

                            Travis Henry:

                            Nine kids from NINE different women.

                            Wonderlic score: 7

                            We are onto something here....

                            We are, though that discussion is best held in the political forum. 😉

                            mz. ?
                            • Posts
                            • 0 Reputation
                            ? mz. wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @ballpeen said:

                            We are, though that discussion is best held in the political forum. 😉

                            It's WAY too early on the West Coast to sit through your drunken racism, old man.

                            chocoC 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • greg gregG
                              • 43 Posts
                              • 0 Reputation
                              gregG greg wrote on last edited by greg
                              #14

                              I've always thought recognizing that "spreading the seed" was a black thing was more a simple observation than anything racist.

                              While many here may scoff at the notion of irresponsible procreation, suggesting this type of behavior to nearly all heavily pigmented males I know or have ever known and it becomes a point of pride and satisfaction. To an extent that ensuring the bloodline is seemingly even more important than self-preservation. Certainly not a cultural trait I'd advocate if the shoe fit me but hey, it's still legal to xxxx last time I checked so...

                              ? 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • ? Guest

                                @ballpeen said:

                                We are, though that discussion is best held in the political forum. 😉

                                It's WAY too early on the West Coast to sit through your drunken racism, old man.

                                choco chocoC
                                • 4k Posts
                                • 352 Reputation
                                chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                mz. said:

                                It's WAY too early on the West Coast to sit through your drunken racism, old man.

                                and im way too drunk to listen thru your apologist diatribes.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • gregG greg

                                  I've always thought recognizing that "spreading the seed" was a black thing was more a simple observation than anything racist.

                                  While many here may scoff at the notion of irresponsible procreation, suggesting this type of behavior to nearly all heavily pigmented males I know or have ever known and it becomes a point of pride and satisfaction. To an extent that ensuring the bloodline is seemingly even more important than self-preservation. Certainly not a cultural trait I'd advocate if the shoe fit me but hey, it's still legal to xxxx last time I checked so...

                                  mz. ?
                                  • Posts
                                  • 0 Reputation
                                  ? mz. wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @greg said:

                                  I've always thought recognizing that "spreading the seed" was a black thing was more a simple observation than anything racist.

                                  It's a innate HUMAN characteristic, not just a Black one. If you have any scientific proof countering that, I'm all ears.

                                  @choco said:

                                  and im way too drunk to listen thru your apologist diatribes.

                                  So don't.

                                  I'm not apologizing for anyone's (Cromartie's) irresponsible behaviors in any way. In fact, I STARTED this thread to make fun of it. I was merely claiming it was too early to listen to Ballpeen's racist crap. I usually reserve that for later in the afternoon.

                                  Sucks that some folks' mission around here is to piss on other people's fun. This was a fun thread for a while there...

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  Theme
                                  • System
                                  • Light
                                  • Dark
                                  The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                  The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Forums
                                  • Recent
                                  • Popular
                                  • Users
                                  • Donate