Odell = Braylon
-
Fuck you're just as deranged and moronic over here as I left you in the poli board. Good to see you're not biased in your response either.... Fuuuuuck
If someone's on "your side" they're perfect and great I'm every way. If they're on the "other side" they're terrible, awful people. Where have we heard that from you before? Smh.
Fuck it. Lock the thread.
Pathetic
I'm out
-
I've made my peace. That place can go down in flames. Hopefully it doesn't take the rest of the board with it.
you brought it up, dipwad. Like you always do - you're a hypocrite. As to your point - OBJ never has a drug problem.
OBJ loves the game, your homie college fave Failin Braylon didn't love the game. OBJ has an outstanding reputation in football,
your homeboy has little or any good rep in pro football, or out of football, except for one year. With the Browns offensive line having had troubles vs a few teams, Baker's accuracy has taken a hit, and OBJ has dropped a few.
There is no equality there for your druggie Michigan homeboy. Most receivers in the league drop a few once in a while.
-
This had nothing to do with college. This has everything to do with what they've done with the Browns. Keep your petty biases to the decaying Poli board.
I had some OSU alum friends agree with that sentiment today.
I agree. OBJ made a few circus catches, and missed on the easy ones.
And regarding the Poli Board- if you're not a MAGA or at least sympathetic, you're going to get shouted out..... I think you know Woodster, I try to be objective....
And regarding the Poli Board- if you're not a MAGA or at least sympathetic, you're going to get shouted out.....
Shouted out by MAGA guys?
I know of two MAGA guys on here who I bitch-slapped so hard that they went crying to the mods about me BECAUSE LIKE THEIR ORANGE LEADER THEY ARE BITCHES. ?
-
This had nothing to do with college. This has everything to do with what they've done with the Browns. Keep your petty biases to the decaying Poli board.
I had some OSU alum friends agree with that sentiment today.
Keep your petty biases to the decaying Poli board.
Sigh. You were never one with the ability to keep your narcissism under wraps.
You're right Woody, the Poli board is in decay because you're not there, please come back.
-
I'd pay good money to see this pansy talk to people on this board in person like he does here, hiding behind his computer screen.

-
Fuck you're just as deranged and moronic over here as I left you in the poli board. Good to see you're not biased in your response either.... Fuuuuuck
If someone's on "your side" they're perfect and great I'm every way. If they're on the "other side" they're terrible, awful people. Where have we heard that from you before? Smh.
Fuck it. Lock the thread.
Pathetic
I'm out
Fuck you're just as deranged and moronic over here as I left you in the poli board. Good to see you're not biased in your response either.... Fuuuuuck
If someone's on "your side" they're perfect and great I'm every way. If they're on the "other side" they're terrible, awful people. Where have we heard that from you before? Smh.
Fuck it. Lock the thread.
Pathetic
I'm out
I explained, as usual, why you are wrong. You just can't handle the truth about your drama queen snarky ...dumb statements...
"I'm every way". Yep.
-
I agree. OBJ made a few circus catches, and missed on the easy ones.
And regarding the Poli Board- if you're not a MAGA or at least sympathetic, you're going to get shouted out..... I think you know Woodster, I try to be objective....
I've made my peace. That place can go down in flames. Hopefully it doesn't take the rest of the board with it.
I've made my peace. That place can go down in flames. Hopefully it doesn't take the rest of the board with it.
Fucking crybaby.?
-
And regarding the Poli Board- if you're not a MAGA or at least sympathetic, you're going to get shouted out.....
Shouted out by MAGA guys?
I know of two MAGA guys on here who I bitch-slapped so hard that they went crying to the mods about me BECAUSE LIKE THEIR ORANGE LEADER THEY ARE BITCHES. ?
Shouted out by MAGA guys?
I know of two MAGA guys on here who I bitch-slapped so hard that they went crying to the mods about me BECAUSE LIKE THEIR ORANGE LEADER THEY ARE BITCHES. ?
You're the bitch boy so stfu and leave.?
-
All you MAGA guys get bored listening to yourselves jack off to the sound of your own BS over there? Take it back over there please.
-
All you MAGA guys get bored listening to yourselves jack off to the sound of your own BS over there? Take it back over there please.
All you MAGA guys get bored listening to yourselves jack off to the sound of your own BS over there? Take it back over there please.
? woodley brought it up. Nothing about the other board about it. that is the point.
-
Just no. Odell and Baker need to build real chemistry and connect on routes like out routes and fade routes through countless reps. Braylon was dropping wide open deep balls to lose games.
It doesn’t happen overnight.
-
Just no. Odell and Baker need to build real chemistry and connect on routes like out routes and fade routes through countless reps. Braylon was dropping wide open deep balls to lose games.
It doesn’t happen overnight.
Just no. Odell and Baker need to build real chemistry and connect on routes like out routes and fade routes through countless reps. Braylon was dropping wide open deep balls to lose games.
It doesn’t happen overnight.
-
Shouted out by MAGA guys?
I know of two MAGA guys on here who I bitch-slapped so hard that they went crying to the mods about me BECAUSE LIKE THEIR ORANGE LEADER THEY ARE BITCHES. ?
You're the bitch boy so stfu and leave.?
You're the bitch boy so stfu and leave.?
I know acting like some fake hardass is your thing here, but I sent you and your butt buddy calfox crying to the mods because I hurt both of your snowflake feelings. That must be embarrassing to reminded of, huh?
-

-
All you MAGA guys get bored listening to yourselves jack off to the sound of your own BS over there? Take it back over there please.
? woodley brought it up. Nothing about the other board about it. that is the point.
-
Yep, but it didn't require a swarm of yellow jackets when someone stirs up the nest like you all do over there 99% of the time.
https://www.nerdycreator.com/blog/stop-trying-control-everything-just-let-go/
-
I'd pay good money to see this pansy talk to people on this board in person like he does here, hiding behind his computer screen.
Haha, Cal is sort of old and partly crippled. But it sure is obvious from this thread why guys that are slightly left leaning or never Trumpers have left the poli board. Makes better sense to just leave them alone spouting just one POV.
-
I'd pay good money to see this pansy talk to people on this board in person like he does here, hiding behind his computer screen.
Haha, Cal is sort of old and partly crippled. But it sure is obvious from this thread why guys that are slightly left leaning or never Trumpers have left the poli board. Makes better sense to just leave them alone spouting just one POV.
-
-
no, no, no. 31, not even new math.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

