WEEK 6 - SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL SPECIAL - Pittsburgh +7 at the LA Chargers game, go ahead and boo!
-
-
-
-
-
I cannot believe I got cute and picked the Chargers as the AFC winner in my questions... ?
And I almost picked the 49ers as the NFC winner, but went with Minnesota, who has been 'eh'...
-
-
I cannot believe I got cute and picked the Chargers as the AFC winner in my questions... ?
And I almost picked the 49ers as the NFC winner, but went with Minnesota, who has been 'eh'...
I cannot believe I got cute and picked the Chargers as the AFC winner in my questions... ?
And I almost picked the 49ers as the NFC winner, but went with Minnesota, who has been 'eh'...
CHI vs CLE.....da' Bears win.


-
I cannot believe I got cute and picked the Chargers as the AFC winner in my questions... ?
And I almost picked the 49ers as the NFC winner, but went with Minnesota, who has been 'eh'...
I cannot believe I got cute and picked the Chargers as the AFC winner in my questions... ?
And I almost picked the 49ers as the NFC winner, but went with Minnesota, who has been 'eh'...
Chargers have even greater OL problems than we do with their key line playcaller Pouncy out. I was forced to use Rivers in my FFL and his last minute TDs gave me a 99 point lead with MNF to go. Two TDs by GB's RB Jones kills me. Ironically he plays for my daughter's father in law. Also ironically Hunter Henry was still on the injury list for a fracture in his knee until 3 hours before the game. I could not start him and he ended up with two TDs which would have given me far better chances of a win.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
