Negativity
-
I'm hoping for a "Come to Jesus" change for this team after the bye week like the Browns did after their bye week back in 2002, their only playoff season. They had struggled on offense up to the bye, William Green was a nonfactor, then after the bye week they tightened up their playbook and Green had a great end of the season, propelling the Browns into the playoffs.
They need to get their shit together, because some of the upcoming games that looked like gimmees now look tough... Denver just shut out Tennessee, and Buffalo has a bad ass defense.
-
I'm hoping for a "Come to Jesus" change for this team after the bye week like the Browns did after their bye week back in 2002, their only playoff season. They had struggled on offense up to the bye, William Green was a nonfactor, then after the bye week they tightened up their playbook and Green had a great end of the season, propelling the Browns into the playoffs.
They need to get their shit together, because some of the upcoming games that looked like gimmees now look tough... Denver just shut out Tennessee, and Buffalo has a bad ass defense.
They need to get their shit together, because some of the upcoming games that looked like gimmees now look tough... Denver just shut out Tennessee, and Buffalo has a bad ass defense.
That's what I've been trying to tell everyone. The way our team is playing, we're not going to beat half the teams we thought we were. Arizona. They can beat us. Pittsburgh? Oh yeah, they ALWAYS beat us. Cincy? They'll win 1. Buffalo? Loss. Patriots? Loss. Ravens? Ehhhh...close. We're staring down the barrel of a very poor season, but....BUT...it can change. I hate to say we need to beat the Patriots, but we NEED to beat the effing Patriots. And I think we can. They're beatable, we just need to make it happen. I'll take it a step further. We beat the Patriots and we win 10 games. We lose, we win 6. It's that important in my mind.
-
They need to get their shit together, because some of the upcoming games that looked like gimmees now look tough... Denver just shut out Tennessee, and Buffalo has a bad ass defense.
That's what I've been trying to tell everyone. The way our team is playing, we're not going to beat half the teams we thought we were. Arizona. They can beat us. Pittsburgh? Oh yeah, they ALWAYS beat us. Cincy? They'll win 1. Buffalo? Loss. Patriots? Loss. Ravens? Ehhhh...close. We're staring down the barrel of a very poor season, but....BUT...it can change. I hate to say we need to beat the Patriots, but we NEED to beat the effing Patriots. And I think we can. They're beatable, we just need to make it happen. I'll take it a step further. We beat the Patriots and we win 10 games. We lose, we win 6. It's that important in my mind.
I hate to say we need to beat the Patriots, but we NEED to beat the effing Patriots. And I think we can. They're beatable, we just need to make it happen. I'll take it a step further. We beat the Patriots and we win 10 games. We lose, we win 6. It's that important in my mind.
Good luck with that. The Patriots' defense has scored me on average 121 points per weekend in the first 6 games in FFL. Keeping a team to a offensive score of 7 points or less gets 100 points while defensive TD's score 50. What does that tell you about the highest ranking defense in the NFL? It tells you our patchwork OL is no match and this game has the potential of being just like the SF game debacle. Not one opponent has scored more than one offensive TD against them and they have been held to less that 30 points only by Buffalo. ?
-
I hate to say we need to beat the Patriots, but we NEED to beat the effing Patriots. And I think we can. They're beatable, we just need to make it happen. I'll take it a step further. We beat the Patriots and we win 10 games. We lose, we win 6. It's that important in my mind.
Good luck with that. The Patriots' defense has scored me on average 121 points per weekend in the first 6 games in FFL. Keeping a team to a offensive score of 7 points or less gets 100 points while defensive TD's score 50. What does that tell you about the highest ranking defense in the NFL? It tells you our patchwork OL is no match and this game has the potential of being just like the SF game debacle. Not one opponent has scored more than one offensive TD against them and they have been held to less that 30 points only by Buffalo. ?
Good luck with that. The Patriots' defense has scored me on average 121 points per weekend in the first 6 games in FFL. Keeping a team to a offensive score of 7 points or less gets 100 points while defensive TD's score 50. What does that tell you about the highest ranking defense in the NFL? It tells you our patchwork OL is no match and this game has the potential of being just like the SF game debacle. Not one opponent has scored more than one offensive TD against them and they have been held to less that 30 points only by Buffalo. ?
Wow! What's the average total scores of games? 650 - 590?
-
Good luck with that. The Patriots' defense has scored me on average 121 points per weekend in the first 6 games in FFL. Keeping a team to a offensive score of 7 points or less gets 100 points while defensive TD's score 50. What does that tell you about the highest ranking defense in the NFL? It tells you our patchwork OL is no match and this game has the potential of being just like the SF game debacle. Not one opponent has scored more than one offensive TD against them and they have been held to less that 30 points only by Buffalo. ?
Wow! What's the average total scores of games? 650 - 590?
Wow! What's the average total scores of games? 650 - 590?
I lead our league overall with 3710 total points / 6 = 618.3 points per weekend. I've won two of the 6 weekends for $80 so far. NE has been an unexpected help for sure. 4 other D's were picked before I got them. McCaffrey was my first overall pick since Mahomes was picked just in front of me. He has proven a great pick so far as well.
-
I could see our strange team somehow playing their best game and beating the Patriots, or I can see us losing 40-0.
-
I more than anyone believe the refs or nfl execs have it out for the browns, but dam fellas the negativity is bad. I can tell you this the boys played really well this week. The line is playing great and getting better every week. Chubb is a stud and hunt is on the way. Obj and baker looked a little bit more gelled and seals jones has played better the njoku. They are close very close. And the horrible calls didn’t help and are hard to overcome especially the ones that kept Seattle on the field. But look out when they play a clean game someone’s ass is getting whooped and I have a feeling it’s the pats. Cleveland 38 pats 17
I more than anyone believe the refs or nfl execs have it out for the browns, but dam fellas the negativity is bad. I can tell you this the boys played really well this week. The line is playing great and getting better every week. Chubb is a stud and hunt is on the way. Obj and baker looked a little bit more gelled and seals jones has played better the njoku. They are close very close. And the horrible calls didn’t help and are hard to overcome especially the ones that kept Seattle on the field. But look out when they play a clean game someone’s ass is getting whooped and I have a feeling it’s the pats. Cleveland 38 pats 17
ain't going to be the pats....hate to say it...game in foxboro...pffffffft....you think the refs are against the browns now....pats get every call at home....they treat brady like a king....either we get blown out or we play a good close game only to see the refs hand it to the pats....hope i am wrong...but i don't think i will be...
-
I could see our strange team somehow playing their best game and beating the Patriots, or I can see us losing 40-0.
I could see our strange team somehow playing their best game and beating the Patriots, or I can see us losing 40-0.
did not see your post...but i said basically the same thing....only if we play our best game, i said the refs will hand it to the pats....pats always get the home cookin at foxboro....i see us at 2-5 which most likely ends our season of hoping to make the playoffs....
-
I could see our strange team somehow playing their best game and beating the Patriots, or I can see us losing 40-0.
I could see our strange team somehow playing their best game and beating the Patriots, or I can see us losing 40-0.
Totally agree. If they win I could see it starting a 5-6 game winning streak. If they lose, I won't be the least bit surprised...... If I had to slide everything I own into one square or the other, that square would have a picture of a QB that wears uggs.
-
I more than anyone believe the refs or nfl execs have it out for the browns, but dam fellas the negativity is bad. I can tell you this the boys played really well this week. The line is playing great and getting better every week. Chubb is a stud and hunt is on the way. Obj and baker looked a little bit more gelled and seals jones has played better the njoku. They are close very close. And the horrible calls didn’t help and are hard to overcome especially the ones that kept Seattle on the field. But look out when they play a clean game someone’s ass is getting whooped and I have a feeling it’s the pats. Cleveland 38 pats 17
ain't going to be the pats....hate to say it...game in foxboro...pffffffft....you think the refs are against the browns now....pats get every call at home....they treat brady like a king....either we get blown out or we play a good close game only to see the refs hand it to the pats....hope i am wrong...but i don't think i will be...
-
-
Ya know, I'm watching football tonight and I have to say...I'm even MORE frustrated than usual. I know, I know, you're probably thinking, "Jesus Jiggins, get laid or something." Well, before I give my wife the wildest 4 minutes of her life (including cuddle time), I just have to say...DAMMIT MAN. We can beat either of these teams. Now of course Mahomes is injured, but still. Our DL is infinitely better than the Chiefs, and they have like 10 sacks. It's so frustrating to lose some of the games we played well enough to win!
You know what ELSE is frustrating?! Watching yet ANOTHER team get a freakin defensive touchdown. I mean ENOUGH already. The Chiefs get a sack and Flacco doesn't protect the ball at all and it comes out RIGHT to a defender for the easy score. When was the last freakin time a ball just ROLLED to us for an easy score like that? Lord knows we get sacks, but we NEVER seem to force it out, and if we do, we never score on defense. Any one of our close games could've been won by a defensive touchdown but we just can't get one. I see several every week! Ugh.
-
I could see our strange team somehow playing their best game and beating the Patriots, or I can see us losing 40-0.
I could see our strange team somehow playing their best game and beating the Patriots, or I can see us losing 40-0.
The only way the Browns are losing 40-0 is if we have a repeat turnover fest.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login