Skip to content

WEEK 6 - MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL SPECIAL, Detroit +4 at Green Bay, good game and finish!

The Browns Board
36 3 320
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #1

    WEEK 6 - MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL SPECIAL, Detroit +4 at Green Bay, good game. To finish the week up.

    DET 13 GB 7 with 4 minutes left in the half.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    This game started with a bang by Detroit but Rodgers is creeping back.  

    One thing the new MNF has wrong though is the lousy mini Superbowl bands at halftime.....get rid of that.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #3

    Speaking of bad calls. They flag the Detroit DB for illegal hit when he clearly was just trying to intercept the ball. Worse than our non-TD call yesterday.

    Oh and the #8 pick overall dropped a sure TD in the endzone. LOL!

  • Speaking of bad calls. They flag the Detroit DB for illegal hit when he clearly was just trying to intercept the ball. Worse than our non-TD call yesterday.

    Oh and the #8 pick overall dropped a sure TD in the endzone. LOL!

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @texasag1969 said:

    Speaking of bad calls. They flag the Detroit DB for illegal hit when he clearly was just trying to intercept the ball. Worse than our non-TD call yesterday.

    Oh and the #8 pick overall dropped a sure TD in the endzone. LOL!

    They are so touchy now on injuries that some flags come out very easily even on good football plays.  

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Speaking of bad calls. They flag the Detroit DB for illegal hit when he clearly was just trying to intercept the ball. Worse than our non-TD call yesterday.

    Oh and the #8 pick overall dropped a sure TD in the endzone. LOL!

    They are so touchy now on injuries that some flags come out very easily even on good football plays.  

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @mjp28 said:

    They are so touchy now on injuries that some flags come out very easily even on good football plays.  

    Detroit should have challenged it.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    This NFCN isn't a soft division anymore.  And I picked da Bears to win the SB.......over da Browns.  😆

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    BTW we need to keep Jones from scoring more than 1 TD for GB. If he scores two I lose the weekend $40 for FFL. If he gets 1 TD plus 150 yds. or more run/rec, I lose that way too.

  • BTW we need to keep Jones from scoring more than 1 TD for GB. If he scores two I lose the weekend $40 for FFL. If he gets 1 TD plus 150 yds. or more run/rec, I lose that way too.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @texasag1969 said:

    BTW we need to keep Jones from scoring more than 1 TD for GB. If he scores two I lose the weekend $40 for FFL. If he gets 1 TD plus 150 yds. or more run/rec, I lose that way too.

    I won one going away league high score.....the other I need Rodgers and Graham to get a ton of TDs soon.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Stafford still has a gun just played on some bad Detroit teams early on with a few good WRs.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    BTW we need to keep Jones from scoring more than 1 TD for GB. If he scores two I lose the weekend $40 for FFL. If he gets 1 TD plus 150 yds. or more run/rec, I lose that way too.

    I won one going away league high score.....the other I need Rodgers and Graham to get a ton of TDs soon.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @mjp28 said:

    I won one going away league high score.....the other I need Rodgers and Graham to get a ton of TDs soon.

    Graham dropped a sure TD as did Jones for GB. Both would have helped your two players.

  • @mjp28 said:

    I won one going away league high score.....the other I need Rodgers and Graham to get a ton of TDs soon.

    Graham dropped a sure TD as did Jones for GB. Both would have helped your two players.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @texasag1969 said:

    Graham dropped a sure TD as did Jones for GB. Both would have helped your two players.

    Yeah I noticed.  😒

    I also have GB -4 to win this week's NFL pickem.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Graham dropped a sure TD as did Jones for GB. Both would have helped your two players.

    Yeah I noticed.  😒

    I also have GB -4 to win this week's NFL pickem.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @mjp28 said:

    Yeah I noticed.  😒

    I also have GB -4 to win this week's NFL pickem.

    I spent some of my playmoney on GB -3.5 points. $187.87 because if I lose that takes me back to $900 total. Started yesterday morning with $600, so a good 50% gain even if I lose. It was my feel better hedge if I lost the real $40 FFL weekend.?

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Browns are not the only ones with that play. LOL!

  • @mjp28 said:

    Yeah I noticed.  😒

    I also have GB -4 to win this week's NFL pickem.

    I spent some of my playmoney on GB -3.5 points. $187.87 because if I lose that takes me back to $900 total. Started yesterday morning with $600, so a good 50% gain even if I lose. It was my feel better hedge if I lost the real $40 FFL weekend.?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #14

    @texasag1969 said:

    I spent some of my playmoney on GB -3.5 points. $187.87 because if I lose that takes me back to $900 total. Started yesterday morning with $600, so a good 50% gain even if I lose. It was my feel better hedge if I lost the real $40 FFL weekend.?

    Hedging your bets, sometimes not a bad option.

    Meanwhile 10; minutes left and GB finding more ways not to score.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I spent some of my playmoney on GB -3.5 points. $187.87 because if I lose that takes me back to $900 total. Started yesterday morning with $600, so a good 50% gain even if I lose. It was my feel better hedge if I lost the real $40 FFL weekend.?

    Hedging your bets, sometimes not a bad option.

    Meanwhile 10; minutes left and GB finding more ways not to score.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #15

    @mjp28 said:

    Hedging your bets, sometimes not a bad option.

    Meanwhile 10; minutes left and GB finding more ways not to score.

    Glad Williams is the RB now. Hope he scores so Jones does not.?

    EDIT: But I'll take a WR.  ?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Graham dropped a sure TD as did Jones for GB. Both would have helped your two players.

    Yeah I noticed.  😒

    I also have GB -4 to win this week's NFL pickem.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @mjp28 said:

    Yeah I noticed.  😒

    I also have GB -4 to win this week's NFL pickem.

    I need a GB TD to win the pickem and 2 or 3 Rodgers to Graham TDs to win both FLs..........it could happen.   😆

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I thought you could contest a PI non-call. Why didn't Detroit throw the red flag?

  • I thought you could contest a PI non-call. Why didn't Detroit throw the red flag?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @texasag1969 said:

    I thought you could contest a PI non-call. Why didn't Detroit throw the red flag?

    Yes and I dunno?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I thought you could contest a PI non-call. Why didn't Detroit throw the red flag?

    Yes and I dunno?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @mjp28 said:

    Yes and I dunno?

    Freddie spotting for them or maybe Huey?

  • @mjp28 said:

    Yes and I dunno?

    Freddie spotting for them or maybe Huey?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @texasag1969 said:

    Freddie spotting for them or maybe Huey?

    Stevie Wonder.