Drastic moves? Let's not.
-
If nobody has posted this SI article it's pretty good
WSS
-
If nobody has posted this SI article it's pretty good
WSS
If nobody has posted this SI article it's pretty good
WSS
I agree with most of it Steve, but Freddie is going nowhere yet. Dorsey was specifically asked in his press conference what he thought about Kitchen's performance to date, and there was certainly none of the inkling- he sucked so bad, I almost fired him.
And I'll cut and past one of the replies- that I do agree with 100%
"Firing Freddie Kitchens would make them look desperate, yes. Going after Trent Williams would not, not in the slightest. You always try to improve your team no matter the time of year or situation. This article is nonsense in that regard."
I've stated elsewhere, going after Williams is fine- but the price has to be right. Dorse didn't deny he's been talking to the Redskins...
-
If nobody has posted this SI article it's pretty good
WSS
I agree with most of it Steve, but Freddie is going nowhere yet. Dorsey was specifically asked in his press conference what he thought about Kitchen's performance to date, and there was certainly none of the inkling- he sucked so bad, I almost fired him.
And I'll cut and past one of the replies- that I do agree with 100%
"Firing Freddie Kitchens would make them look desperate, yes. Going after Trent Williams would not, not in the slightest. You always try to improve your team no matter the time of year or situation. This article is nonsense in that regard."
I've stated elsewhere, going after Williams is fine- but the price has to be right. Dorse didn't deny he's been talking to the Redskins...
I agree with most of it Steve, but Freddie is going nowhere yet. Dorsey was specifically asked in his press conference what he thought about Kitchen's performance to date, and there was certainly none of the inkling- he sucked so bad, I almost fired him.
And I'll cut and past one of the replies- that I do agree with 100%
"Firing Freddie Kitchens would make them look desperate, yes. Going after Trent Williams would not, not in the slightest. You always try to improve your team no matter the time of year or situation. This article is nonsense in that regard."
I've stated elsewhere, going after Williams is fine- but the price has to be right. Dorse didn't deny he's been talking to the Redskins...
I keep seeing that we're benching Greg Robinson. I don't see it happening unless we get Trent. Kush will be benched in favor of Tellar. Njoku back soon, and Hunt coming soon. That's somewhat different right there, but Freddie isn't going anywhere UNLESS he has another couple of gaffes.
-
Even though they went 7-8-1 last year and added some more talent I think they just have to work through this regardless of the W/L record..... something that some or maybe more of the BROWNS fans want to hear right now after the recent past.
But any radical move would be a mistake unless they just quit. Now it's up to the coaching staff and players to step it up.
This is probably more accurate even though the division lead is not out of reach.....yet.
....Dorsey had a plan coming into this season and should stick to that plan. Everything about this team has been leading up to the 2020 and 2021 seasons. The hope is this team and its coach improve over the course of the year and make the playoffs, so they can be prepared to make a real run for the Super Bowl next year and the year after....
-
I don't get really worked up over guys that have been out for weeks coming back. It takes a while to get back into the groove. I don't want to get into a Gift of the Magi situation and give up too much for Williams. Something tells me if he's a pain in the ass for the Redskins he'll be a pain in the ass for us.
WSS
-
I don't get really worked up over guys that have been out for weeks coming back. It takes a while to get back into the groove. I don't want to get into a Gift of the Magi situation and give up too much for Williams. Something tells me if he's a pain in the ass for the Redskins he'll be a pain in the ass for us.
WSS
I don't get really worked up over guys that have been out for weeks coming back. It takes a while to get back into the groove. I don't want to get into a Gift of the Magi situation and give up too much for Williams. Something tells me if he's a pain in the ass for the Redskins he'll be a pain in the ass for us.
WSS
True, but Skins are kind of notorious for being a-holes, so I'll cut him some slack. I just don't think there's a magic bullet. Our OL played pretty well against the Seahawks, and really the one problem was Greg Robinson getting nailed for that holding at the end, and I know many people thought it was a bad call.
-
I agree, but man it's a bummer if this season goes down the drain with the landscape of the division and now frankly the AFC. Sure, you got the king the mountain looking awesome but our division is wide open, the presumptive 2nd best team just lost their key piece (Mahomes), and no other team (maybe the Texans) makes you go "wow" in the AFC now. This is a really above average year to get through the mud, but starting 2-5 all but likely is going to be a steep hill to climb.
-
I agree, but man it's a bummer if this season goes down the drain with the landscape of the division and now frankly the AFC. Sure, you got the king the mountain looking awesome but our division is wide open, the presumptive 2nd best team just lost their key piece (Mahomes), and no other team (maybe the Texans) makes you go "wow" in the AFC now. This is a really above average year to get through the mud, but starting 2-5 all but likely is going to be a steep hill to climb.
I agree, but man it's a bummer if this season goes down the drain with the landscape of the division and now frankly the AFC. Sure, you got the king the mountain looking awesome but our division is wide open, the presumptive 2nd best team just lost their key piece (Mahomes), and no other team (maybe the Texans) makes you go "wow" in the AFC now. This is a really above average year to get through the mud, but starting 2-5 all but likely is going to be a steep hill to climb.
On the plus side, the Broncos are looking very beatable now. KC did it in Denver without Mahomes most of the game.
-
I agree, but man it's a bummer if this season goes down the drain with the landscape of the division and now frankly the AFC. Sure, you got the king the mountain looking awesome but our division is wide open, the presumptive 2nd best team just lost their key piece (Mahomes), and no other team (maybe the Texans) makes you go "wow" in the AFC now. This is a really above average year to get through the mud, but starting 2-5 all but likely is going to be a steep hill to climb.
On the plus side, the Broncos are looking very beatable now. KC did it in Denver without Mahomes most of the game.
On the plus side, the Broncos are looking very beatable now. KC did it in Denver without Mahomes most of the game.
And no one is going to mistake the Chief's defense for ours. Too bad we don't get Hunt back until the Bills game. No news is good news on that front.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login