Skip to content

This Week in the AFC North

The Browns Board
38 13 1.1k
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Only half the teams in the AFCN playing Sunday.    Agree with Z:    Both Baltimore and the Bengals lose.

    Also, I don't know if this will come through.....but speaking of Kate Upton style racks, if you can see this link, this is an actual... unzoomed photo I took while I was gone:

  • The Baltimore Sun 5 of 6 picked Seattle.......whoa.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @mjp28 said:

    The Baltimore Sun 5 of 6 picked Seattle.......whoa.

    I think you picking the Rats to cover is a losing bet.... Looks like the majority of the Talking Heads agree with me...  

  • @mjp28 said:

    The Baltimore Sun 5 of 6 picked Seattle.......whoa.

    I think you picking the Rats to cover is a losing bet.... Looks like the majority of the Talking Heads agree with me...  

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @hoorta said:

    I think you picking the Rats to cover is a losing bet.... Looks like the majority of the Talking Heads agree with me...  

    Yes it is......but that's why they play  game, on the frozen tundra of seabirds field they line up....., well you know the rest.  😆

  • Only half the teams in the AFCN playing Sunday.    Agree with Z:    Both Baltimore and the Bengals lose.

    Also, I don't know if this will come through.....but speaking of Kate Upton style racks, if you can see this link, this is an actual... unzoomed photo I took while I was gone:

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #10

    @the-gipper said:

    Only half the teams in the AFCN playing Sunday.    Agree with Z:    Both Baltimore and the Bengals lose.

    Also, I don't know if this will come through.....but speaking of Kate Upton style racks, if you can see this link, this is an actual... unzoomed photo I took while I was gone:

    Yes, that wildlife can get up close and personal with you. Unusual for a moose to get that close to the road, you usually see them wading around in shallow water browsing.  Last time out in Yellowstone we had a buffalo so close to the car Joe could have reached out the window and petted him.  

  • @the-gipper said:

    Only half the teams in the AFCN playing Sunday.    Agree with Z:    Both Baltimore and the Bengals lose.

    Also, I don't know if this will come through.....but speaking of Kate Upton style racks, if you can see this link, this is an actual... unzoomed photo I took while I was gone:

    Yes, that wildlife can get up close and personal with you. Unusual for a moose to get that close to the road, you usually see them wading around in shallow water browsing.  Last time out in Yellowstone we had a buffalo so close to the car Joe could have reached out the window and petted him.  

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @hoorta said:

    Yes, that wildlife can get up close and personal with you. Unusual for a moose to get that close to the road, you usually see them wading around in shallow water browsing.  Last time out in Yellowstone we had a buffalo so close to the car Joe could have reached out the window and petted him.  

    That also happened to me this past week. A buffalo walked right down the middle of the road following the yellow line. I could have practically reached out and touched him. Was not going to take that chance.

  • @hoorta said:

    Yes, that wildlife can get up close and personal with you. Unusual for a moose to get that close to the road, you usually see them wading around in shallow water browsing.  Last time out in Yellowstone we had a buffalo so close to the car Joe could have reached out the window and petted him.  

    That also happened to me this past week. A buffalo walked right down the middle of the road following the yellow line. I could have practically reached out and touched him. Was not going to take that chance.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @the-gipper said:

    That also happened to me this past week. A buffalo walked right down the middle of the road following the yellow line. I could have practically reached out and touched him. Was not going to take that chance.

    Did you tell the buffalo about the city of Cleveland's 13 pro football championships? ?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Only half the teams in the AFCN playing Sunday.    Agree with Z:    Both Baltimore and the Bengals lose.

    Also, I don't know if this will come through.....but speaking of Kate Upton style racks, if you can see this link, this is an actual... unzoomed photo I took while I was gone:

    Yes, that wildlife can get up close and personal with you. Unusual for a moose to get that close to the road, you usually see them wading around in shallow water browsing.  Last time out in Yellowstone we had a buffalo so close to the car Joe could have reached out the window and petted him.  

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #13

    @hoorta said:

    Yes, that wildlife can get up close and personal with you. Unusual for a moose to get that close to the road, you usually see them wading around in shallow water browsing.  Last time out in Yellowstone we had a buffalo so close to the car Joe could have reached out the window and petted him.  

    This summer I came across a female moose with almost grown calf standing in a trail and beside it where in was boggy. I was around 20 ft. or so and knew not to make any further moves other than looking for the nearest tree I could jump behind to get it between her and me. She paid me no never mind and kept on munching until she moved off with junior far enough for me to proceed. You don't know how really big they are until you get that close.

  • @the-gipper said:

    That also happened to me this past week. A buffalo walked right down the middle of the road following the yellow line. I could have practically reached out and touched him. Was not going to take that chance.

    Did you tell the buffalo about the city of Cleveland's 13 pro football championships? ?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @dutch-oven said:

    Did you tell the buffalo about the city of Cleveland's 13 pro football championships? ?

    That might have scared him back to Canada.

  • @the-gipper said:

    That also happened to me this past week. A buffalo walked right down the middle of the road following the yellow line. I could have practically reached out and touched him. Was not going to take that chance.

    Did you tell the buffalo about the city of Cleveland's 13 pro football championships? ?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #15

    @dutch-oven said:

    Did you tell the buffalo about the city of Cleveland's 13 pro football championships? ?

    Ididn't have to because  he and everyone knows the facts of it. 

    But he did ask how many championships the city of Buffalo has.   Can you tell him?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Only half the teams in the AFCN playing Sunday.    Agree with Z:    Both Baltimore and the Bengals lose.

    Also, I don't know if this will come through.....but speaking of Kate Upton style racks, if you can see this link, this is an actual... unzoomed photo I took while I was gone:

    Yes, that wildlife can get up close and personal with you. Unusual for a moose to get that close to the road, you usually see them wading around in shallow water browsing.  Last time out in Yellowstone we had a buffalo so close to the car Joe could have reached out the window and petted him.  

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @hoorta said:

    Yes, that wildlife can get up close and personal with you. Unusual for a moose to get that close to the road, you usually see them wading around in shallow water browsing.  Last time out in Yellowstone we had a buffalo so close to the car Joe could have reached out the window and petted him.  

    How close do you want to be?  Again, this is an unzoomed photo.  This moose was practically on my front bumper. And with that rack he had to be 8 feet tall.72669895_2754471911232572_51803934442284

  • @hoorta said:

    Yes, that wildlife can get up close and personal with you. Unusual for a moose to get that close to the road, you usually see them wading around in shallow water browsing.  Last time out in Yellowstone we had a buffalo so close to the car Joe could have reached out the window and petted him.  

    How close do you want to be?  Again, this is an unzoomed photo.  This moose was practically on my front bumper. And with that rack he had to be 8 feet tall.72669895_2754471911232572_51803934442284

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @the-gipper said:

    How close do you want to be?  Again, this is an unzoomed photo.  This moose was practically on my front bumper. And with that rack he had to be 8 feet tall.72669895_2754471911232572_51803934442284

    I think Zombo posted the rack we all want to see...

  • @the-gipper said:

    How close do you want to be?  Again, this is an unzoomed photo.  This moose was practically on my front bumper. And with that rack he had to be 8 feet tall.72669895_2754471911232572_51803934442284

    I think Zombo posted the rack we all want to see...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #18

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I think Zombo posted the rack we all want to see...

    OK.....but they are both VERY impressive, no?

    And besides....those bouncy boobs of hers brought some good luck because now the Astros have made it to the World Series with their beat down of the Yankees last night:

    giphy.gif

    Nevertheless, I would like to see the Washington Nationals take the WS.

  • @hoorta said:

    Yes, that wildlife can get up close and personal with you. Unusual for a moose to get that close to the road, you usually see them wading around in shallow water browsing.  Last time out in Yellowstone we had a buffalo so close to the car Joe could have reached out the window and petted him.  

    How close do you want to be?  Again, this is an unzoomed photo.  This moose was practically on my front bumper. And with that rack he had to be 8 feet tall.72669895_2754471911232572_51803934442284

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @the-gipper said:

    How close do you want to be?  Again, this is an unzoomed photo.  This moose was practically on my front bumper. And with that rack he had to be 8 feet tall.72669895_2754471911232572_51803934442284

    Yeah, moose are big, we saw one with an even bigger rack than that in Alaska. 🙂 And my pal who lives up there says they're a major driving hazard in the winter. Ya see, moose don't like wading through deep snow. So, those plowed roads are very convenient.  You hit a patch of black ice with one of those guys in front of you, and your car is totaled.  

  • @the-gipper said:

    That also happened to me this past week. A buffalo walked right down the middle of the road following the yellow line. I could have practically reached out and touched him. Was not going to take that chance.

    Did you tell the buffalo about the city of Cleveland's 13 pro football championships? ?

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @dutch-oven said:

    Did you tell the buffalo about the city of Cleveland's 13 pro football championships? ?

    You wanna know the quickest way to get a Pats to shut the fuck up?  Let them know we won 13 nfl championships.

    I wish I were going to the Pats game. Hoping badly we win, but if we lose that's what I would say.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Did you tell the buffalo about the city of Cleveland's 13 pro football championships? ?

    You wanna know the quickest way to get a Pats to shut the fuck up?  Let them know we won 13 nfl championships.

    I wish I were going to the Pats game. Hoping badly we win, but if we lose that's what I would say.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #21

    @gorka said:

    You wanna know the quickest way to get a Pats to shut the fuck up?  Let them know we won 13 nfl championships.

    I wish I were going to the Pats game. Hoping badly we win, but if we lose that's what I would say.

    Just for your edification :  Browns have won 4 NFL titles, and 4 AAFC titles.  Northeast Ohio has also  won the following NFL titles:   Cleveland Rams  1, Cleveland Bulldogs 1, Canton Bulldogs  2, Akron Pros  1. Those are just the facts.  Do with them what you will. 

    And FYI...."New England" has also won a title that does not belong to the Patriots:   The Providence Steamroller also has an NFL title (1928 I believe).  And FYI, where the Patriots stadium is: Foxboro, is actually closer to downtown Providence than it is to downtown Boston.

  • @mjp28 said:

    The Baltimore Sun 5 of 6 picked Seattle.......whoa.

    I think you picking the Rats to cover is a losing bet.... Looks like the majority of the Talking Heads agree with me...  

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #22

    @hoorta said:

    I think you picking the Rats to cover is a losing bet.... Looks like the majority of the Talking Heads agree with me...  

    As a wise man once said "and that's why they play the game".       😉

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by hx214
    #23

    I just watched a Seattle WR in the open field literally drop the ball on the ground with nobody around him, Ravens run it back for 6. 
     

    That on top of the gimme pick 6... WTF Seattle?

  • B Babernakle wrote on last edited by
    #24

    It’s a fuck the browns conspiracy.  So apparently the raven can’t get flagged for a false start and when did it become legal to spike the ball in the field of play jackass did it three times I though that was a delay of game and an unsportsmanlike 

  • @hoorta said:

    I think you picking the Rats to cover is a losing bet.... Looks like the majority of the Talking Heads agree with me...  

    As a wise man once said "and that's why they play the game".       😉

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #25

    @mjp28 said:

    As a wise man once said "and that's why they play the game".       😉

    lol.... well done...

    Taking the Ravens and the points was an easy pick...

    ... then again so was LAC over TN.... ?

  • I just watched a Seattle WR in the open field literally drop the ball on the ground with nobody around him, Ravens run it back for 6. 
     

    That on top of the gimme pick 6... WTF Seattle?

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @hx214 said:

    I just watched a Seattle WR in the open field literally drop the ball on the ground with nobody around him, Ravens run it back for 6. 
     

    That on top of the gimme pick 6... WTF Seattle?

    Dude, I just said same shit. I mean, GOD FORBID somebody roll the effing ball to our defender for an easy touchdown. Good lord can we get some freaking charity one time?