Skip to content

This Week in the AFC North

The Browns Board
38 13 1.1k
  • @the-gipper said:

    Only half the teams in the AFCN playing Sunday.    Agree with Z:    Both Baltimore and the Bengals lose.

    Also, I don't know if this will come through.....but speaking of Kate Upton style racks, if you can see this link, this is an actual... unzoomed photo I took while I was gone:

    Yes, that wildlife can get up close and personal with you. Unusual for a moose to get that close to the road, you usually see them wading around in shallow water browsing.  Last time out in Yellowstone we had a buffalo so close to the car Joe could have reached out the window and petted him.  

    @hoorta said:

    Yes, that wildlife can get up close and personal with you. Unusual for a moose to get that close to the road, you usually see them wading around in shallow water browsing.  Last time out in Yellowstone we had a buffalo so close to the car Joe could have reached out the window and petted him.  

    How close do you want to be?  Again, this is an unzoomed photo.  This moose was practically on my front bumper. And with that rack he had to be 8 feet tall.72669895_2754471911232572_51803934442284

  • @hoorta said:

    Yes, that wildlife can get up close and personal with you. Unusual for a moose to get that close to the road, you usually see them wading around in shallow water browsing.  Last time out in Yellowstone we had a buffalo so close to the car Joe could have reached out the window and petted him.  

    How close do you want to be?  Again, this is an unzoomed photo.  This moose was practically on my front bumper. And with that rack he had to be 8 feet tall.72669895_2754471911232572_51803934442284

    @the-gipper said:

    How close do you want to be?  Again, this is an unzoomed photo.  This moose was practically on my front bumper. And with that rack he had to be 8 feet tall.72669895_2754471911232572_51803934442284

    I think Zombo posted the rack we all want to see...

  • @the-gipper said:

    How close do you want to be?  Again, this is an unzoomed photo.  This moose was practically on my front bumper. And with that rack he had to be 8 feet tall.72669895_2754471911232572_51803934442284

    I think Zombo posted the rack we all want to see...

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I think Zombo posted the rack we all want to see...

    OK.....but they are both VERY impressive, no?

    And besides....those bouncy boobs of hers brought some good luck because now the Astros have made it to the World Series with their beat down of the Yankees last night:

    giphy.gif

    Nevertheless, I would like to see the Washington Nationals take the WS.

  • @hoorta said:

    Yes, that wildlife can get up close and personal with you. Unusual for a moose to get that close to the road, you usually see them wading around in shallow water browsing.  Last time out in Yellowstone we had a buffalo so close to the car Joe could have reached out the window and petted him.  

    How close do you want to be?  Again, this is an unzoomed photo.  This moose was practically on my front bumper. And with that rack he had to be 8 feet tall.72669895_2754471911232572_51803934442284

    @the-gipper said:

    How close do you want to be?  Again, this is an unzoomed photo.  This moose was practically on my front bumper. And with that rack he had to be 8 feet tall.72669895_2754471911232572_51803934442284

    Yeah, moose are big, we saw one with an even bigger rack than that in Alaska. 🙂 And my pal who lives up there says they're a major driving hazard in the winter. Ya see, moose don't like wading through deep snow. So, those plowed roads are very convenient.  You hit a patch of black ice with one of those guys in front of you, and your car is totaled.  

  • @the-gipper said:

    That also happened to me this past week. A buffalo walked right down the middle of the road following the yellow line. I could have practically reached out and touched him. Was not going to take that chance.

    Did you tell the buffalo about the city of Cleveland's 13 pro football championships? ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Did you tell the buffalo about the city of Cleveland's 13 pro football championships? ?

    You wanna know the quickest way to get a Pats to shut the fuck up?  Let them know we won 13 nfl championships.

    I wish I were going to the Pats game. Hoping badly we win, but if we lose that's what I would say.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Did you tell the buffalo about the city of Cleveland's 13 pro football championships? ?

    You wanna know the quickest way to get a Pats to shut the fuck up?  Let them know we won 13 nfl championships.

    I wish I were going to the Pats game. Hoping badly we win, but if we lose that's what I would say.

    @gorka said:

    You wanna know the quickest way to get a Pats to shut the fuck up?  Let them know we won 13 nfl championships.

    I wish I were going to the Pats game. Hoping badly we win, but if we lose that's what I would say.

    Just for your edification :  Browns have won 4 NFL titles, and 4 AAFC titles.  Northeast Ohio has also  won the following NFL titles:   Cleveland Rams  1, Cleveland Bulldogs 1, Canton Bulldogs  2, Akron Pros  1. Those are just the facts.  Do with them what you will. 

    And FYI...."New England" has also won a title that does not belong to the Patriots:   The Providence Steamroller also has an NFL title (1928 I believe).  And FYI, where the Patriots stadium is: Foxboro, is actually closer to downtown Providence than it is to downtown Boston.

  • @mjp28 said:

    The Baltimore Sun 5 of 6 picked Seattle.......whoa.

    I think you picking the Rats to cover is a losing bet.... Looks like the majority of the Talking Heads agree with me...  

    @hoorta said:

    I think you picking the Rats to cover is a losing bet.... Looks like the majority of the Talking Heads agree with me...  

    As a wise man once said "and that's why they play the game".       😉

  • I just watched a Seattle WR in the open field literally drop the ball on the ground with nobody around him, Ravens run it back for 6. 
     

    That on top of the gimme pick 6... WTF Seattle?

  • It’s a fuck the browns conspiracy.  So apparently the raven can’t get flagged for a false start and when did it become legal to spike the ball in the field of play jackass did it three times I though that was a delay of game and an unsportsmanlike 

  • @hoorta said:

    I think you picking the Rats to cover is a losing bet.... Looks like the majority of the Talking Heads agree with me...  

    As a wise man once said "and that's why they play the game".       😉

    @mjp28 said:

    As a wise man once said "and that's why they play the game".       😉

    lol.... well done...

    Taking the Ravens and the points was an easy pick...

    ... then again so was LAC over TN.... ?

  • I just watched a Seattle WR in the open field literally drop the ball on the ground with nobody around him, Ravens run it back for 6. 
     

    That on top of the gimme pick 6... WTF Seattle?

    @hx214 said:

    I just watched a Seattle WR in the open field literally drop the ball on the ground with nobody around him, Ravens run it back for 6. 
     

    That on top of the gimme pick 6... WTF Seattle?

    Dude, I just said same shit. I mean, GOD FORBID somebody roll the effing ball to our defender for an easy touchdown. Good lord can we get some freaking charity one time? 

  • @mjp28 said:

    As a wise man once said "and that's why they play the game".       😉

    lol.... well done...

    Taking the Ravens and the points was an easy pick...

    ... then again so was LAC over TN.... ?

    @tour2ma said:

    lol.... well done...

    Taking the Ravens and the points was an easy pick...

    ... then again so to was LAC over TN.... ?

    And pitiful Illinois over Wisconsin (-31) in college.

    Oh looks like tour has the weekly lead 9, 8, 8 going into SNF & MNF.  😉

  • @mjp28 said:

    The Baltimore Sun 5 of 6 picked Seattle.......whoa.

    I think you picking the Rats to cover is a losing bet.... Looks like the majority of the Talking Heads agree with me...  

    @hoorta said:

    I think you picking the Rats to cover is a losing bet.... Looks like the majority of the Talking Heads agree with me...  

    dang hoorta.....that wasn't good........those ratbirds put a beating on the hawks....tell the browns defensive coordinator to look at the film of this game and teach his soft defensive to friggen play the way the ravens played today....that was physical on what they did to seattle....damn i wish we could play like that....against a good team....

  • @hoorta said:

    I think you picking the Rats to cover is a losing bet.... Looks like the majority of the Talking Heads agree with me...  

    dang hoorta.....that wasn't good........those ratbirds put a beating on the hawks....tell the browns defensive coordinator to look at the film of this game and teach his soft defensive to friggen play the way the ravens played today....that was physical on what they did to seattle....damn i wish we could play like that....against a good team....

    @browns52 said:

    damn i wish we could play like that....against a good team....

    Didn't we??? vs. the Ravens???

  • @hoorta said:

    I think you picking the Rats to cover is a losing bet.... Looks like the majority of the Talking Heads agree with me...  

    dang hoorta.....that wasn't good........those ratbirds put a beating on the hawks....tell the browns defensive coordinator to look at the film of this game and teach his soft defensive to friggen play the way the ravens played today....that was physical on what they did to seattle....damn i wish we could play like that....against a good team....

    @browns52 said:

    dang hoorta.....that wasn't good........those ratbirds put a beating on the hawks....tell the browns defensive coordinator to look at the film of this game and teach his soft defensive to friggen play the way the ravens played today....that was physical on what they did to seattle....damn i wish we could play like that....against a good team....

    Bull- Jackson played some Houdini acts to keep plays alive. And Wilson airmails a room service pick six. 

    Excuse me- I have to ban a certain Baltimore troll before he can come back here and gloat. 

  • Oh excuse me but against my better judgement when you were here last I forgot to ask what grade you were in?

    If you have anything else of substance to add to the conversation please stick around we like passionate fans. mjp

  • Oh excuse me but against my better judgement when you were here last I forgot to ask what grade you were in?

    If you have anything else of substance to add to the conversation please stick around we like passionate fans. mjp

    @mjp28 said:

    Oh excuse me but against my better judgement when you were here last I forgot to ask what grade you were in?

    If you have anything else of substance to add to the conversation please stick around we like passionate fans. mjp

    Z cleaned up the bird poop mjp. I was in the process of showing  him the door, and Z beat me to  it. We're on it, mean spirited folks like  that have no business posting  here. Put the situation the same  in Cleveland, Browns  play  a clean game, and the Seahawks gift  us a couple  defensive  scores- it's  the  same result, the Seahawks  get blown out.  I hope  it's  our  turn to get  a few breaks. Starting Sunday  against New England. Our margin for error  just  got a lot  smaller.

  • Ok and like the BROWNS we move on!

  • Geez.... in how many different threads did hoorta say taking the Ravens was stupid? 🥷

  • Geez.... in how many different threads did hoorta say taking the Ravens was stupid? 🥷

    @tour2ma said:

    Geez.... in how many different threads did hoorta say taking the Ravens was stupid? 🥷

    Almost as many as I was thinking it. I lost playmoney in my playbet account on that game.?