This Week in the AFC North
-
-
I just watched a Seattle WR in the open field literally drop the ball on the ground with nobody around him, Ravens run it back for 6.
That on top of the gimme pick 6... WTF Seattle?
I just watched a Seattle WR in the open field literally drop the ball on the ground with nobody around him, Ravens run it back for 6.
That on top of the gimme pick 6... WTF Seattle?
Dude, I just said same shit. I mean, GOD FORBID somebody roll the effing ball to our defender for an easy touchdown. Good lord can we get some freaking charity one time?
-
-
I think you picking the Rats to cover is a losing bet.... Looks like the majority of the Talking Heads agree with me...
dang hoorta.....that wasn't good........those ratbirds put a beating on the hawks....tell the browns defensive coordinator to look at the film of this game and teach his soft defensive to friggen play the way the ravens played today....that was physical on what they did to seattle....damn i wish we could play like that....against a good team....
-
I think you picking the Rats to cover is a losing bet.... Looks like the majority of the Talking Heads agree with me...
dang hoorta.....that wasn't good........those ratbirds put a beating on the hawks....tell the browns defensive coordinator to look at the film of this game and teach his soft defensive to friggen play the way the ravens played today....that was physical on what they did to seattle....damn i wish we could play like that....against a good team....
-
I think you picking the Rats to cover is a losing bet.... Looks like the majority of the Talking Heads agree with me...
dang hoorta.....that wasn't good........those ratbirds put a beating on the hawks....tell the browns defensive coordinator to look at the film of this game and teach his soft defensive to friggen play the way the ravens played today....that was physical on what they did to seattle....damn i wish we could play like that....against a good team....
dang hoorta.....that wasn't good........those ratbirds put a beating on the hawks....tell the browns defensive coordinator to look at the film of this game and teach his soft defensive to friggen play the way the ravens played today....that was physical on what they did to seattle....damn i wish we could play like that....against a good team....
Bull- Jackson played some Houdini acts to keep plays alive. And Wilson airmails a room service pick six.
Excuse me- I have to ban a certain Baltimore troll before he can come back here and gloat.
-
Oh excuse me but against my better judgement when you were here last I forgot to ask what grade you were in?
If you have anything else of substance to add to the conversation please stick around we like passionate fans. mjp
Oh excuse me but against my better judgement when you were here last I forgot to ask what grade you were in?
If you have anything else of substance to add to the conversation please stick around we like passionate fans. mjp
Z cleaned up the bird poop mjp. I was in the process of showing him the door, and Z beat me to it. We're on it, mean spirited folks like that have no business posting here. Put the situation the same in Cleveland, Browns play a clean game, and the Seahawks gift us a couple defensive scores- it's the same result, the Seahawks get blown out. I hope it's our turn to get a few breaks. Starting Sunday against New England. Our margin for error just got a lot smaller.
-
-
Geez.... in how many different threads did hoorta say taking the Ravens was stupid? 🥷
I wasn't planning on the Seahawks playing like garbage. Gifting the other team not one, but two defensive scores is a recipe to get beat.
Turnovers will kill you. Baker's int pass to Landry was at least a 10 point swing.
-
Geez.... in how many different threads did hoorta say taking the Ravens was stupid? 🥷
I wasn't planning on the Seahawks playing like garbage. Gifting the other team not one, but two defensive scores is a recipe to get beat.
Turnovers will kill you. Baker's int pass to Landry was at least a 10 point swing.
I wasn't planning on the Seahawks playing like garbage. Gifting the other team not one, but two defensive scores is a recipe to get beat.
Turnovers will kill you. Baker's int pass to Landry was at least a 10 point swing.
Yes, that's why winning teams win TO battles. Bad teams turn the ball over.
-
I wasn't planning on the Seahawks playing like garbage. Gifting the other team not one, but two defensive scores is a recipe to get beat.
Turnovers will kill you. Baker's int pass to Landry was at least a 10 point swing.
Yes, that's why winning teams win TO battles. Bad teams turn the ball over.
Yes, that's why winning teams win TO battles. Bad teams turn the ball over.
......and get penalized to death!
The bottom 10, most penalties
/2019
Rank Team 2019 Last 3 Last 1 Home Away 201824 Houston 8.1 9.7 10.0 7.7 8.5 6.6 25 Tampa Bay 8.2 8.3 9.0 6.0 9.2 7.3 26 Washington 8.3 6.3 7.0 7.0 10.0 7.2 27 NY Jets 8.3 8.3 8.0 9.0 7.0 7.1 28 Detroit 8.3 8.0 8.0 8.0 8.7 5.9 29 Arizona 8.4 10.0 10.0 7.2 10.0 6.3 30 Buffalo 8.5 9.3 9.0 8.0 9.0 7.2 31 Atlanta 8.9 6.7 5.0 7.3 10.0 6.3 32 Cleveland 9.5 7.3 9.0 11.7 7.3 7.0
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login