Skip to content

Who ya watchin' this Bye Week?

The Browns Board
59 17 930 1
  • Jags leading Bengals by 17-10 with about 6 minutes left.

    Chiefs/Packers/Rams smoking their opponents.

    49ers win 9-0 over Redskins

    Vikings pulling away from Lions now.

    Several other games are close.

  • Bills up by 10 at 2 minute warning....but Dolphins are driving....at the Bills 10....and Dolphins score...so now a 3 pt. game.

    Jags put up another TD....lead by 14 with 4 minutes left.

    Looks like Colts get a safety to go up by 7 over Texans with 2 and a half minutes left.

    Lions now within 5 with about 3 minutes left vs. Vikings.

  • @mjp28 said:

    OAK at GB,. I have Rodgers on my one FL team.  Later whatever looks good.

    Wow Rodgers tearing it up, 4 passing TDs and 1 running TD.

    @mjp28 said:

    Wow Rodgers tearing it up, 4 passing TDs and 1 running TD.

    Now 5 passing 1 running TDs  400+ yards and nearly 50 fantasy land points.    😁

  • Bills/Dolphins Final  Bills win 31-21

    Packers 42 Raiders 24 Final

    Cardinals 27 Giants 21 Final

    Rams 37 Falcons 10 Final

    3 games still up in the air, sort of.

  • The early games are over the co-leaders with 7.......

    Screenshot_2019-10-20_162122.jpg

  • Ohhhhhh BAL at SEA on now. Go seabags!  On FOX naturally.

  • Hallmark Channel. Christmas movies starting already.

  • Hallmark Channel. Christmas movies starting already.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Hallmark Channel. Christmas movies starting already.

    I thought that they were like MLB and lasted all year.

  • Indy simply has Houston's number....

    Brissett can play... OL is solid (Nelson is a freakish monster) and D is underrated... including old friend, Pierre Desir, who had 6 solos and a pick.

  • No one took in the bogfest in DC??? lol....

  • No one took in the bogfest in DC??? lol....

    @tour2ma said:

    No one took in the bogfest in DC??? lol....

    Started Kittle and Breida at flex.  Sadly, I watched that swamp party with my head down in shame.

    edit: I owe Russell Wilson an apology.  I once called him a "system" QB and remarked how I feel he wouldn't fare very well without Beast Mode getting 25 touches and a defense that allowed him to throw between 1-2 TD's a game at most.

    I couldn't have been more wrong.   He is the Seahawks and without him they're a 3 win team at best.     I truly hope Baker is watching this game and trying his best to emulate RW.

  • Watchin' another old friend, LJ Fort, in the late game... he's havin' a nice game for the Ravens. Always thought he was misused by us.

  • @tour2ma said:

    No one took in the bogfest in DC??? lol....

    Started Kittle and Breida at flex.  Sadly, I watched that swamp party with my head down in shame.

    edit: I owe Russell Wilson an apology.  I once called him a "system" QB and remarked how I feel he wouldn't fare very well without Beast Mode getting 25 touches and a defense that allowed him to throw between 1-2 TD's a game at most.

    I couldn't have been more wrong.   He is the Seahawks and without him they're a 3 win team at best.     I truly hope Baker is watching this game and trying his best to emulate RW.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Started Kittle and Breida at flex.  Sadly, I watched that swamp party with my head down in shame.

    McLaurin here in League V.... I feel your pain.

  • Saints looking to go 5-0 without Brees.. 

    They’re pissed..lol

  • Looks like the Ravens are going to beat the Seahawks. That’s great news for the Browns.

  • Looks like the Ravens are going to beat the Seahawks. That’s great news for the Browns.

    @hx214 said:

    Looks like the Ravens are going to beat the Seahawks. That’s great news for the Browns.

    😳😳😳😳😳

  • @hx214 said:

    Looks like the Ravens are going to beat the Seahawks. That’s great news for the Browns.

    😳😳😳😳😳

    @tour2ma said:

    😳😳😳😳😳

    Ya. That’s been pretty much my face watching any part of Seattle’s game today. I just watch a Seattle WR drop the ball on the ground without anybody around him, Ravens pick it up for 6. 

    @tour2ma said:

  • Watching Harbaugh use the clock and play call vs time left and score is like watching a neurosurgeon work...... watching Freddie is like watching a 5yr old play Operation. 

    "Buzzzzz - Buzz - Buzzzzzzzzz" 

  • Watching Harbaugh use the clock and play call vs time left and score is like watching a neurosurgeon work...... watching Freddie is like watching a 5yr old play Operation. 

    "Buzzzzz - Buzz - Buzzzzzzzzz" 

    @d-bone said:

    Watching Harbaugh use the clock and play call vs time left and score is like watching a neurosurgeon work...... watching Freddie is like watching a 5yr old play Operation. 

    "Buzzzzz - Buzz - Buzzzzzzzzz" 

    Watching Freddie.. So far I see 0 discipline on this team.. I'm rather disappointed by this being he's from the Parcells/Saban tree..

  • Watching Harbaugh use the clock and play call vs time left and score is like watching a neurosurgeon work...... watching Freddie is like watching a 5yr old play Operation. 

    "Buzzzzz - Buzz - Buzzzzzzzzz" 

    @d-bone said:

    Watching Harbaugh use the clock and play call vs time left and score is like watching a neurosurgeon work...... watching Freddie is like watching a 5yr old play Operation. 

    "Buzzzzz - Buzz - Buzzzzzzzzz" 

    To this day I can’t figure out what is so difficult about being a head coach and understanding clock management? Why is it so freaking hard for some coaches? They have been around football all their lives.... regardless of ever being a head coach or not, why is it hard? (And it’s not just Freddie...)