And the North is owned by........
-
...The Ravens. I had lots of friends say they are overrated, and that Jackson is just a gimmick QB who won't last....and when the Browns thumped them, the Raven doubters seemed like they were right. But I think that game was the exception - the anomaly. The Ravens I saw whoop on Seattle, in their house, is what I envisioned they would be.
Yes, yes - a lot of football left and LOTS can change. But as of now, the Ravens are clearly the best team in the North. That's the most physical team, and physical teams only get better as we head into Nov. and Dec.
-
-
...The Ravens. I had lots of friends say they are overrated, and that Jackson is just a gimmick QB who won't last....and when the Browns thumped them, the Raven doubters seemed like they were right. But I think that game was the exception - the anomaly. The Ravens I saw whoop on Seattle, in their house, is what I envisioned they would be.
Yes, yes - a lot of football left and LOTS can change. But as of now, the Ravens are clearly the best team in the North. That's the most physical team, and physical teams only get better as we head into Nov. and Dec.
...The Ravens. I had lots of friends say they are overrated, and that Jackson is just a gimmick QB who won't last....and when the Browns thumped them, the Raven doubters seemed like they were right. But I think that game was the exception - the anomaly. The Ravens I saw whoop on Seattle, in their house, is what I envisioned they would be.
Yes, yes - a lot of football left and LOTS can change. But as of now, the Ravens are clearly the best team in the North. That's the most physical team, and physical teams only get better as we head into Nov. and Dec.
Then what are you doing here then?.. Go root for the Ratbirds and join they're forums... traitor!
-
Did you watch that game? Did you see Wilson lop a pick six to Peters like he was playing slow pitch softball?
The Seattle WR drop a ball out of his hands in the open field with nobody around him, Ravens pick it up for 6...
Jackson completed 9 passes for 143 yards with no Touchdowns.
not sure I’d call that Whooping up on the Seahawks. More like Seattle shitting down their own legs.
figured that Seattle would play elite against the browns and do that against Baltimore.
I’m not buying a ticket for the Ravens train.
-
Lol 9 passes!
Seahawks played terrible and the Ravens are the same team that got shit on by the browns
-
-
-
Well I guess the whole "Just wait until the Ravens actually play someone and we will gain ground on them" train of thought just got derailed a bit.
-
- I honestly think we match up better with them.
- They had not yet settled on their identity... especially offensively.
Well Tour- the Ravens identity is they happen to have a pretty shifty halfback who can occasionally throw passes.
It's still a legit question, how many teams make the playoffs when your leading rusher is your quarterback? Though so far this year, Lamar has shown remarkable durability and ability to avoid kill shots.
-
That Tennessee loss is going to bite us in the a** unless we sweep the ratbirds. I watched the game, they're a well coached team which is why they won today and we lost last week. Unless we suddenly switch to a well disciplined team (which doesn't happen in a bye week) and gain some unexpected victories ( like at NE) we may end up battling for a wild card.
-
-
We're falling pretty far back in the division now. And with a loss to the Pat's staring us in the face...
We're falling pretty far back in the division now. And with a loss to the Pat's staring us in the face...
3-4 or 2-5? At 2-4 their chances of making the playoffs was down to about 22%.
Kinda just win time? I thought the SF game was must win game two. There is still plenty of time left in the season -but- the BROWNS cannot get in any prolonged losing streak or we'll be doing mock drafts again before too long with pick number 1_ and figure who they should pick first.
GO BROWNS, just win something....... winning is like penicillin it cures a lot of stuff!
-
...The Ravens. I had lots of friends say they are overrated, and that Jackson is just a gimmick QB who won't last....and when the Browns thumped them, the Raven doubters seemed like they were right. But I think that game was the exception - the anomaly. The Ravens I saw whoop on Seattle, in their house, is what I envisioned they would be.
Yes, yes - a lot of football left and LOTS can change. But as of now, the Ravens are clearly the best team in the North. That's the most physical team, and physical teams only get better as we head into Nov. and Dec.
...The Ravens. I had lots of friends say they are overrated, and that Jackson is just a gimmick QB who won't last....and when the Browns thumped them, the Raven doubters seemed like they were right. But I think that game was the exception - the anomaly. The Ravens I saw whoop on Seattle, in their house, is what I envisioned they would be.
Yes, yes - a lot of football left and LOTS can change. But as of now, the Ravens are clearly the best team in the North. That's the most physical team, and physical teams only get better as we head into Nov. and Dec.
Your "friends" are right. This game just shows that even a great team can shoot itself in the foot and that Lamar Jackson is a good running back who will likely have a fairly short career.
-
Did you watch that game? Did you see Wilson lop a pick six to Peters like he was playing slow pitch softball?
The Seattle WR drop a ball out of his hands in the open field with nobody around him, Ravens pick it up for 6...
Jackson completed 9 passes for 143 yards with no Touchdowns.
not sure I’d call that Whooping up on the Seahawks. More like Seattle shitting down their own legs.
figured that Seattle would play elite against the browns and do that against Baltimore.
I’m not buying a ticket for the Ravens train.
Did you watch that game? Did you see Wilson lop a pick six to Peters like he was playing slow pitch softball?
The Seattle WR drop a ball out of his hands in the open field with nobody around him, Ravens pick it up for 6...
Jackson completed 9 passes for 143 yards with no Touchdowns.
not sure I’d call that Whooping up on the Seahawks. More like Seattle shitting down their own legs.
figured that Seattle would play elite against the browns and do that against Baltimore.
I’m not buying a ticket for the Ravens train.
It's hard to win, not to mention in Seattle. I saw a lot of Balt. just running the ball down their throats. I'm not saying they are infallible (we saw they were not), but all those claiming they suck will be wrong. Jackson ain't no joke.
-
...The Ravens. I had lots of friends say they are overrated, and that Jackson is just a gimmick QB who won't last....and when the Browns thumped them, the Raven doubters seemed like they were right. But I think that game was the exception - the anomaly. The Ravens I saw whoop on Seattle, in their house, is what I envisioned they would be.
Yes, yes - a lot of football left and LOTS can change. But as of now, the Ravens are clearly the best team in the North. That's the most physical team, and physical teams only get better as we head into Nov. and Dec.
Your "friends" are right. This game just shows that even a great team can shoot itself in the foot and that Lamar Jackson is a good running back who will likely have a fairly short career.
Your "friends" are right. This game just shows that even a great team can shoot itself in the foot and that Lamar Jackson is a good running back who will likely have a fairly short career.
It matters not if Jackson has a long career; what matters is this season. He presents risks. And if you sell out at stopping the rush, he can hurt you deep.
-
-
-
-
There is really one way to beat the Ratbirds. Lamar Jackson is a great running back playing qb. His qg rating yesterday was in the 60's....he was under 50% completions.But, it doesn't matter how you move the ball. Winning is the most important stat. He is really RG3, but more elusive. If you can't stop him, you have to beat them in a shoot out. Russel Wilson is just the guy to do that, normally, but he was having a bad day yesterday. Still...the Ratbirds played a very good game, travelling to Seattle. Their defense stepped up when it needed to. Waiting in the wings for Lamar Jackson, is Belichik. If Jackson piles up yards against N.E. then we have to admit he is something special.
-
...The Ravens. I had lots of friends say they are overrated, and that Jackson is just a gimmick QB who won't last....and when the Browns thumped them, the Raven doubters seemed like they were right. But I think that game was the exception - the anomaly. The Ravens I saw whoop on Seattle, in their house, is what I envisioned they would be.
Yes, yes - a lot of football left and LOTS can change. But as of now, the Ravens are clearly the best team in the North. That's the most physical team, and physical teams only get better as we head into Nov. and Dec.
...The Ravens. I had lots of friends say they are overrated, and that Jackson is just a gimmick QB who won't last....and when the Browns thumped them, the Raven doubters seemed like they were right. But I think that game was the exception - the anomaly. The Ravens I saw whoop on Seattle, in their house, is what I envisioned they would be.
Yes, yes - a lot of football left and LOTS can change. But as of now, the Ravens are clearly the best team in the North. That's the most physical team, and physical teams only get better as we head into Nov. and Dec.
They have the best record....remains to be seen if they have the best team. It helps them that half their wins have been against teams that now stand 0-7, and it helps when a team that is supposed to be good gift wraps a game to you with turnovers. That said, the one advantage that the Ratfuckers have on the Browns is their coaching. John Harbaugh is a proven, SB winning HC. Freddie is a novice.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

