Skip to content

XFL

The Browns Board
125 24 5.3k 1
  • i watched the Seattle game for a little bit (it's spring like out here) and they drew over 22,000 down from the 29 a week earlier but still I believe respectable 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @atom said:

    i watched the Seattle game for a little bit (it's spring like out here) and they drew over 22,000 down from the 29 a week earlier but still I believe respectable 

    I think anything over  15-20 K for that league should be considered very good.  Just my opinion. 

  • @atom said:

    i watched the Seattle game for a little bit (it's spring like out here) and they drew over 22,000 down from the 29 a week earlier but still I believe respectable 

    I think anything over  15-20 K for that league should be considered very good.  Just my opinion. 

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    I think anything over  15-20 K for that league should be considered very good.  Just my opinion. 

    my son and some of his friends are headed up to Seattle for their next home game tix's are 15 bucks

  • @mjp28 said:

    Last week the DC Defenders had 17,163 fans in attendance and that is very impressive when you consider the stadium holds 20,000 fans. This week the Defenders did not disappoint. Their defense was on point once again giving Matt McGloin problems all game.

    Audi Field is a soccer-specific stadium in Buzzard Point in Washington, D.C. It is the home stadium for the Major League Soccer team D.C. United as well as the DC Defenders of the XFL and seats 20,000 people.

    This week at Audi Field there were 15,031 in attendance.

    A lot of those fans must have dressed like empty seats, because the stands looked pretty barren. 

    I'm glad some of those teams are playing in smaller venues. It makes the games look more interesting, than to see them playing in huge, empty NFL stadiums. 

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    A lot of those fans must have dressed like empty seats, because the stands looked pretty barren. 

    I'm glad some of those teams are playing in smaller venues. It makes the games look more interesting, than to see them playing in huge, empty NFL stadiums. 

    Big drop in ratings this week. Bummer, I want this league to make it long enough that I decide on a favorite team. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    A lot of those fans must have dressed like empty seats, because the stands looked pretty barren. 

    I'm glad some of those teams are playing in smaller venues. It makes the games look more interesting, than to see them playing in huge, empty NFL stadiums. 

    Big drop in ratings this week. Bummer, I want this league to make it long enough that I decide on a favorite team. 

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by

    @icecube said:

    Big drop in ratings this week. Bummer, I want this league to make it long enough that I decide on a favorite team. 

    Seattle cause it is a bad ass city

  • I Icecube wrote on last edited by

    It's hard to care about a league that might last 2 years. If they made teams semi minor league NFL teams it would work. Like put one in Orlando that had Jag and TB practice squaders (not exclusively), one in Austin with Cowboys and Texans... 

  • It's hard to care about a league that might last 2 years. If they made teams semi minor league NFL teams it would work. Like put one in Orlando that had Jag and TB practice squaders (not exclusively), one in Austin with Cowboys and Texans... 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @icecube said:

    It's hard to care about a league that might last 2 years. If they made teams semi minor league NFL teams it would work. Like put one in Orlando that had Jag and TB practice squaders (not exclusively), one in Austin with Cowboys and Texans... 

    I'd pay to go to the Austin team. All I have nearby is the University of Texas Longhorns. ?

    I prefer a good HS game over them. Temple High has a great athlete who could play QB, CB or slot. I put his name up here before because he wants a schollie from OSU. Samari Howard will be a Jr. this year. 5'9' 170 with 4.33 40 speed with a 200m just 3 seconds off world record time when he was in 8th grade. Phenomenal hands not unlike OBJs.

  • @icecube said:

    It's hard to care about a league that might last 2 years. If they made teams semi minor league NFL teams it would work. Like put one in Orlando that had Jag and TB practice squaders (not exclusively), one in Austin with Cowboys and Texans... 

    I'd pay to go to the Austin team. All I have nearby is the University of Texas Longhorns. ?

    I prefer a good HS game over them. Temple High has a great athlete who could play QB, CB or slot. I put his name up here before because he wants a schollie from OSU. Samari Howard will be a Jr. this year. 5'9' 170 with 4.33 40 speed with a 200m just 3 seconds off world record time when he was in 8th grade. Phenomenal hands not unlike OBJs.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'd pay to go to the Austin team. All I have nearby is the University of Texas Longhorns. ?

    I prefer a good HS game over them. Temple High has a great athlete who could play QB, CB or slot. I put his name up here before because he wants a schollie from OSU. Samari Howard will be a Jr. this year. 5'9' 170 with 4.33 40 speed with a 200m just 3 seconds off world record time when he was in 8th grade. Phenomenal hands not unlike OBJs.

    You have Trinity 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I'd pay to go to the Austin team. All I have nearby is the University of Texas Longhorns. ?

    I prefer a good HS game over them. Temple High has a great athlete who could play QB, CB or slot. I put his name up here before because he wants a schollie from OSU. Samari Howard will be a Jr. this year. 5'9' 170 with 4.33 40 speed with a 200m just 3 seconds off world record time when he was in 8th grade. Phenomenal hands not unlike OBJs.

    You have Trinity 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    You have Trinity 

    Cost of going around Austin on the expensive toll road back and forth to see either Trinity or UT-SA just prices me out. I'd rather go see the kid at Temple High just 40 miles up I-35 who I have already tipped off the A&M recruiting coordinator through a friend. I've watched him since 7th grade and no smaller division college has anyone this good.

  • @the-gipper said:

    You have Trinity 

    Cost of going around Austin on the expensive toll road back and forth to see either Trinity or UT-SA just prices me out. I'd rather go see the kid at Temple High just 40 miles up I-35 who I have already tipped off the A&M recruiting coordinator through a friend. I've watched him since 7th grade and no smaller division college has anyone this good.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Cost of going around Austin on the expensive toll road back and forth to see either Trinity or UT-SA just prices me out. I'd rather go see the kid at Temple High just 40 miles up I-35 who I have already tipped off the A&M recruiting coordinator through a friend. I've watched him since 7th grade and no smaller division college has anyone this good.

    Go over to   281 and take it down.   When I go through there this summer that is what I am going to do to bypass Austin.  I will be coming from Waco. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Cost of going around Austin on the expensive toll road back and forth to see either Trinity or UT-SA just prices me out. I'd rather go see the kid at Temple High just 40 miles up I-35 who I have already tipped off the A&M recruiting coordinator through a friend. I've watched him since 7th grade and no smaller division college has anyone this good.

    Go over to   281 and take it down.   When I go through there this summer that is what I am going to do to bypass Austin.  I will be coming from Waco. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969

    @the-gipper said:

    Go over to   281 and take it down.   When I go through there this summer that is what I am going to do to bypass Austin.  I will be coming from Waco. 

    Take a side trip to Stonewall on 290 out of Johnson City where you will find not only the LBJ Ranch, but the best chocolate in the world at a Venezuelan Chocolate store called Chocolates El Rey at the corner of 290 and 1623. They give free samples of everything and a talk on chocolate. It's just a about a mile past the entrance to the LBJ Ranch. Worth the side trip. And look for American Buffalo off to the right on your way towards the Ranch. Often see a few grazing out there.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Go over to   281 and take it down.   When I go through there this summer that is what I am going to do to bypass Austin.  I will be coming from Waco. 

    Take a side trip to Stonewall on 290 out of Johnson City where you will find not only the LBJ Ranch, but the best chocolate in the world at a Venezuelan Chocolate store called Chocolates El Rey at the corner of 290 and 1623. They give free samples of everything and a talk on chocolate. It's just a about a mile past the entrance to the LBJ Ranch. Worth the side trip. And look for American Buffalo off to the right on your way towards the Ranch. Often see a few grazing out there.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Take a side trip to Stonewall on 290 out of Johnson City where you will find not only the LBJ Ranch, but the best chocolate in the world at a Venezuelan Chocolate store called Chocolates El Rey at the corner of 290 and 1623. They give free samples of everything and a talk on chocolate. It's just a about a mile past the entrance to the LBJ Ranch. Worth the side trip. And look for American Buffalo off to the right on your way towards the Ranch. Often see a few grazing out there.

    I have been to the LBJ Ranch but I don’t know about the chocolate place 

  • @icecube said:

    It's hard to care about a league that might last 2 years. If they made teams semi minor league NFL teams it would work. Like put one in Orlando that had Jag and TB practice squaders (not exclusively), one in Austin with Cowboys and Texans... 

    I'd pay to go to the Austin team. All I have nearby is the University of Texas Longhorns. ?

    I prefer a good HS game over them. Temple High has a great athlete who could play QB, CB or slot. I put his name up here before because he wants a schollie from OSU. Samari Howard will be a Jr. this year. 5'9' 170 with 4.33 40 speed with a 200m just 3 seconds off world record time when he was in 8th grade. Phenomenal hands not unlike OBJs.

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'd pay to go to the Austin team. All I have nearby is the University of Texas Longhorns. ?

    I prefer a good HS game over them. Temple High has a great athlete who could play QB, CB or slot. I put his name up here before because he wants a schollie from OSU. Samari Howard will be a Jr. this year. 5'9' 170 with 4.33 40 speed with a 200m just 3 seconds off world record time when he was in 8th grade. Phenomenal hands not unlike OBJs.

    UT used to contend for national titles from time to time, they won that crazy Rose Bowl with Vince Young in 2006. I don't know what they aren't getting right, HC?